Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Easter Event 2019 - [Phase 3]

Recommended Posts

Are double attack, triple attack, and sonic blow supposed to miss when attacking easter eggs? (ie is this a bug? or working as intended?)

Edited by canemuto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 9:35 PM, HaZe said:

 

Also, the showmobs command on easter egg has been resolved.

 

Broken again, Cant show boss mobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 3:35 AM, HaZe said:

 

Also, the showmobs command on easter egg has been resolved.

 

(whisper) Boss, the command @showmobs 3715  > Easter egg is not working  T.T

(reply > Can't show boss mobs!)

Edited by priestheal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HaZe 7 hours ago i got chance to kill an magic egg. but i don't get event ticket or that chest. can i know how many percent is the chance for evnt ticket and chest? ty

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, canemuto said:

Are double attack, triple attack, and sonic blow supposed to miss when attacking easter eggs? (ie is this a bug? or working as intended?)

These double , triple , sonic blow, attacks are nerfed in such events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eraexo said:

@HaZe 7 hours ago i got chance to kill an magic egg. but i don't get event ticket or that chest. can i know how many percent is the chance for evnt ticket and chest? ty

a low chance.. maybe 10% or 5%

Edited by AngelicaHale
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe at least Any info about Easter token npc? i dont know if its worth to farm these tokens.... npc will come and ill have no tokens then event would end <lol> 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pulzar1020202 said:

Maybe at least Any info about Easter token npc? i dont know if its worth to farm these tokens.... npc will come and ill have no tokens then event would end <lol> 

maybe its gonne be posted soon on Phase 2

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@AngelicaHalehow about Event Ticket? @HaZe never replied to me lol

Lower than the fortune headgear lol.. base on my experience.. killing it for more than a hundred , never got a single dreamer event ticket.. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: Magic Easter Egg killings

Boss Haze,

I have been seeing the same pro player/s hitting the Magic Easter Egg 3 times or more in a row in less than 1 minute when it spawned. 

I would like to suggest the player who has 'killed' the Magic Easter Egg be given a cooldown time period of 1 hour (60 min), so that other players could have a chance to find it too thus enjoy the fun of Easter egg hunting, or they could go through this event without even finding one single Magic Easter Egg (which is possible).

Thank you. 

 

Edited by priestheal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem: I had 2 Hateful Rabbit Taming in inventory -> I use one one Rabbit -> Nothing happens -> BOTH Taming items gone. 

#sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dub said:

Problem: I had 2 Hateful Rabbit Taming in inventory -> I use one one Rabbit -> Nothing happens -> BOTH Taming items gone. 

#sad

It's not 100% guaranteed that you will tame the monster. Also you will have much better chances of taming one if the monster hp dropped below 50%.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zpunk said:

It's not 100% guaranteed that you will tame the monster. Also you will have much better chances of taming one if the monster hp dropped below 50%.

Like Pokemon hahaha nice tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean literally nothing happened, the typical "slots game" did not even show up and both tamings gone together..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dub said:

I mean literally nothing happened, the typical "slots game" did not even show up and both tamings gone together..

it can happen if you accidentally left click on the ground instead of the monster. this is based on exp xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 1:14 AM, priestheal said:

Suggestion: Magic Easter Egg killings

Boss Haze,

I have been seeing the same pro player/s hitting the Magic Easter Egg 3 times or more in a row in less than 1 minute when it spawned. 

 I would like to suggest the player who has 'killed' the Magic Easter Egg be given a cooldown time period of 1 hour (60 min), so that other players could have a chance to find it too thus enjoy the fun of Easter egg hunting, or they could go through this event without even finding one single Magic Easter Egg (which is possible).

 Thank you. 

 

This!

Someone is purposely killing easter eggs every 10 minutes so that no one could ever get one and enter the easter map. The event is to FARM easter tokens, not prohibit others from entering and farming themselves. 

There should be a limit. Once you already have one, you can't get another. Player who already has one should be able to get another until the basket expires. This is an anti-community behavior and only a handful of players gets to play. 

The server itself is good but filled with opportunistic people. This is a game, people game to unwind or relax. What kind of a person who's purposely making it difficult for other people to play? 

Abusers will, if they are let to abuse.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wanderlusterbatah said:

This!

Someone is purposely killing easter eggs every 10 minutes so that no one could ever get one and enter the easter map. The event is to FARM easter tokens, not prohibit others from entering and farming themselves. 

There should be a limit. Once you already have one, you can't get another. Player who already has one should be able to get another until the basket expires. This is an anti-community behavior and only a handful of players gets to play. 

The server itself is good but filled with opportunistic people. This is a game, people game to unwind or relax. What kind of a person who's purposely making it difficult for other people to play? 

Abusers will, if they are let to abuse.

 

And I am actually not surprised at all that a Filipino is the one who's doing it. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wanderlusterbatah said:

And I am actually not surprised at all that a Filipino is the one who's doing it. 

It is sad to hear this. As a Filipino, I have to admit there are really a lot of crabs among us. I'm not saying only Filipinos are crabs, but I know a lot of people who are like that. Instead of wanting everyone to grow, they just want to keep everything for themselves. But I do hope that you don't think of all Filipinos like that. There are also good Filipinos and I also know them. Hopefully, everyone can hunt harmoniously.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me just remind you that you can also get Magic Basket on Normal Easter Eggs. There are so many Normal Easter Eggs on 30 maps. Even I gave up on that Magical Egg but you can get magical basket on normal easter egg.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

phase2.png

It's time to reap the rewards of your hard work and efforts during the Phase 1 of the Easter Event... It's time to go SHOPPINGGG!!

During Phase 2 of the Easter Event you will have a chance to purchase your favorite Easter Themed items that have been released in previous years. Since the Easter collection grows every year, this year there are already over 50 Easter Themed items available to be purchased. Some are account bound while others are tradeable, so please make sure to read the item description thoroughly before purchasing an Easter item.

4_M_FAIRYAVANT.gif

Easter Shop NPC
Caspen 178 190

Although our Easter Shop already offers an enormous collection, we are still planning to add a handful of new sprites and effects during Phase 3 of the Easter Event. So make sure not to spend all of your Easter Tokens during Phase 2!

If you haven't had enough time to farm Easter Tokens, or you maybe don't have enough tokens to get all the items you want, you can also purchase them using Donation Tokens. You will find all Easter Themed Items inside the Donation Token Mall.

Phase 2 Event Changes:

  • The Magic Easter Egg sprite and mob ID has been changed to be the same as the regular Easter Eggs (3715) (This is to purposely make it harder for Magic Egg Hunters to find the right map)
  • The Magic Easter Basket now gives the same effect as Mercury's Relic (Adds a 5% chance to auto cast magic bolts when using physical attacks)
  • The amount of Easter tokens earned in Battlegrounds has been increased from 15 to 25 per kill.
  • Abracadabra has been disabled inside the Easter field.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaZe said:

 

  • The Magic Easter Egg sprite and mob ID has been changed to be the same as the regular Easter Eggs (3715) 

 

 

NAISU !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, HaZe said:

The Magic Easter Egg sprite and mob ID has been changed to be the same as the regular Easter Eggs (3715) (This is to purposely make it harder for Magic Egg Hunters to find the right map)

Can we still use @mobsearch ? What is the name now ? is it still Magic Easter Egg or now the same with the Easter Egg ?

-And sadly.. the Magic Easter Egg now is not 1hit.. I made a Ranger and spent z to make it Rank B quick then now the Mob is not 1hit lol sad

Edited by AngelicaHale
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×