The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Easter Event 2019 - [Phase 3]

48 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@Horakthyhow about the 3rd seasonal headgear? Like book of magic, candy cane mid where is the other one?

Nothing for this season. We already released the phase 3 items. And the items there are great with new and improved effects too.

2 hours ago, Horakthy said:

Nothing for this season. We already released the phase 3 items. And the items there are great with new and improved effects too.

1 hour ago, eraexo said:

@Horakthy when is the 3rd item of the set?

^ Nothing for this season.

What about the old easter items? On request a week ago someone said to keep them for phase 3 but, yeah nothing.. so can we delete them now to make storage space or will this backfire?? zZz

Im Confused what to get for a Rare of Choice! Is it Variant or Blades of Destiny 😕

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AngelicaHale said:

Im Confused what to get for a Rare of Choice! Is it Variant or Blades of Destiny 😕

IMHO, the answer is obvious. Go for Blades of Destiny if it is included.

Variant rares can be bought with zeny, other rares with Donation Tokens. But you can only get blades of destiny via heroic coins... I think xD

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 7deadlysins said:

IMHO, the answer is obvious. Go for Blades of Destiny if it is included.

Variant rares can be bought with zeny, other rares with Donation Tokens. But you can only get blades of destiny via heroic coins... I think xD

Thanks.. maybe i should take it then

• Upvote 1

No rares for zeny this season. I have other Zeny sinks upcoming soon after the event.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, HaZe said:

No rares for zeny this season. I have other Zeny sinks upcoming soon after the event.

looking forward to this 😊

6 hours ago, jamieson said:

@HaZe no black friday sale this event?

Black Friday itself is only every November

4 hours ago, Artemia said:

Black Friday itself is only every November

last christmas event there's a black friday sale

2 minutes ago, jamieson said:

last christmas event there's a black friday sale

Black Friday is on the 29th of November (right after Thanksgiving). The sale is meant to celebrate that, which nearly coincides with Christmas season.

It should also be noted that Cyber Monday (December 2) is also a part of the sale.

26 minutes ago, Artemia said:

Black Friday is on the 29th of November (right after Thanksgiving). The sale is meant to celebrate that, which nearly coincides with Christmas season.

It should also be noted that Cyber Monday (December 2) is also a part of the sale.

I agree with this. Let's stick with easter event this event. Let's have black friday again around November-December.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, HaZe said:

As with all other seasonal events, this year will be no different. There will be a Rare Item Raffle during the Easter Event Finale, which will take place next Saturday May 18 at approximately 10:00 AM Easter Time. There are 2 new rare item sprites coming this season... the Fiery Vigor and Flamboyant Blades. Both of which have a melee and a magic version. 

What time is it in PH Time ? GMT+8?

It doesn't really need to be called as "Black Friday" or "Thanksgiving". anytime , they can release Sale NPC anyways.. lol

16 hours ago, AngelicaHale said:

It doesn't really need to be called as "Black Friday" or "Thanksgiving". anytime , they can release Sale NPC anyways.. lol

16 hours ago, AngelicaHale said:

What time is it in PH Time ? GMT+8?

10pm.

• Thanks 1

Lucky Scratch off 75% Drop rate on Hateful rabbit is not Accurate.. I'm using Bubble gum so it must drop lucky scratch off 100%. I got the most damage and last hit as well.

• Upvote 1

THIS HATEFUL RABBIT DROP IS KINDA BUG...

https://imgur.com/fzSWcSa

When you use @mi hateful rabbit it says 

75% Lucky Scratch off
100% Bloody Branch
100% War Supplies
80% 100M Z-Bag
25% Forging Coupon
10% Fashion Voucher
2% Donation Token
20% Hateful Rabbit Tame
3% Raffle Ticket..

So when you use BBG.. it automatically doubles the drop rate.. so it should drop Scratch off for sure.. 

It happens to me many times.. I just realized it. 

and a funny part on it is I Got Hateful Rabbit Egg without taming it.. just killing it. Hahaha

Edited by AngelicaHale

When you use Bubble Gum it will become 2 Lucky Scratch Off 75% not x2. It's always been like this.

9 minutes ago, AngelicaHale said:

THIS HATEFUL RABBIT DROP IS KINDA BUG...

https://imgur.com/fzSWcSa

When you use @mi hateful rabbit it says 

75% Lucky Scratch off
100% Bloody Branch
100% War Supplies
80% 100M Z-Bag
25% Forging Coupon
10% Fashion Voucher
2% Donation Token
20% Hateful Rabbit Tame
3% Raffle Ticket..

So when you use BBG.. it automatically doubles the drop rate.. so it should drop Scratch off for sure.. 

It happens to me many times.. I just realized it. 

and a funny part on it is I Got Hateful Rabbit Egg without taming it.. just killing it. Hahaha

To summarize it. There will be 2 Lucky Scratch off chance both 75%.

I hope it helps and btw i have question what is the exact time using @time in using raffle ticket?

11 hours ago, eraexo said:

I hope it helps and btw i have question what is the exact time using @time in using raffle ticket?

Im not sure at the @time ingame but.. it's 7hrs remaining from now.. Mark the time of this comment.. 7hrs after this comment

• Thanks 1