The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Nekogami

Nekogami here!

Hello all delici- I mean all great people of Dreamerro, I am a long time player, not very much of a poster though...Anyways, it's me Nekogami most of you have probably seen me being around caspen pretty much all the time. It's where I reside, it's where I have my mailbox,pillow and all other things essential for cats that lives on the street, just felt like saying hello and mention that I am back....AND WITH A VENGENCE!

4 hours ago, Nekogami said:

Hello all delici- I mean all great people of Dreamerro, I am a long time player, not very much of a poster though...Anyways, it's me Nekogami most of you have probably seen me being around caspen pretty much all the time. It's where I reside, it's where I have my mailbox,pillow and all other things essential for cats that lives on the street, just felt like saying hello and mention that I am back....AND WITH A VENGENCE!

Welcome to forum. I like your profile picture :th_no1:

It's weird how the smallest sprites attract the most attention.

Anyway, welcome back. 👾

Thank you both for the warm welcome..And the welcome back! Haven't played in a couple of years, but it's great to see people seem as nice as ever!

1 hour ago, Nekogami said:

Latte~ I didn't know you had a fancy title on the forums...How is this possible!

I recently got accepted as helper staff nekochan.