The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

2019 Balancing Patch #1

Please take a couple of minutes to answer this Survey regarding Job Balancing: https://forms.gle/PRm69uuV9Z33z7Xg9 

On 19 June 2019 at 5:14 AM, Ronpogs said:

nc @Haze good job! reduce CD of Falcon assaulter too to make it viable thanks it only does 100k damage with full resist its still not that viable like grimtooth or sacri.

for the same range it's not fair thanks!

Yea it should be reduce cd also coz rangers not that stronger as the ds dmg been nerf before imagine vs other spamming u and ur spams like 1.5 secs delay still not viable just saying there are fewer rangers nowadays and it it will help ranger to get back on track again in pvp

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, Aan said:

I just tested it to an 500VIT RG without using aesprika.

My damage was 10 x 21k without ghostring and 10 x 5k with ghostring. in WoE or BG, this amount of damage is so lame.

The different damage between against neutral vs ghostring is okay. but the total amout acid damage is too low

I suggest to increase a bit more to be 10 x 60k damage on 500 vit. Around 220% of current acid damage.

my damage before update is around 10 x 70k~90k on 500vit RG

so true... acid demo should be also a counter for high vit players 

R.I.P GENETIC~