Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

2019 Balancing Patch #1

Recommended Posts

Hey Dreamers!

Recently we promised a change in the meta of the game to spice things up. A meta change is a change is what is currently considered powerful and/or weak in order to change the way PvP is currently played. This is our first attempt at that and we have prepared this patch using PvP data we have collected in the past 3 months, as well as feed back and suggestions from our player base. The goal of this particular patch is to boost some of the classes that have been forgotten or considered weaker than others.

This patch focuses on 2nd job and transcendent skills, but our PvP Consultant team and staff members are working on another patch that will be more focused towards 3rd job skills. 

It is worth noting that literally all changes are under observations and are by no means final. We welcome all constructive feed back and criticisim with open arms, but please don't rant at the changes without first trying them out. 

This is the first of many upcoming patches, so of you don't see a boost or nerf you were expecting, please feel free to suggest it in our suggestion section.

  • Increased the Base HP rate of Star Gladiators.
  • Generously increased the base HP rate of Soul Linkers.
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Kaite's fixed cast time from 0.6 seconds to 0.35 seconds
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Esma's fixed cast time from 0.4 seconds to 0 seconds.
  • Increased Soul Linker's Stun fixed cast time from 0.002 to 0.2 seconds.
  • Reduced Soul Link (all job links) fixed cast time from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Kaupe fixed cast time from 0.1 seconds to 0 seconds.
  • Slighly increased Shadow Chaser's Base HP rate.
  • Taekwon, Alchemist and Blacksmith fame ranking size have been increased from 10 to 15. To allow more players to reap the benefits of being ranked.
  • Taekwon, Alchemist and Blacksmith fame ranking is now reset every Monday at 1:00 Server Time (@time) - This is to even out the playing field between newbies and veterans and also to keep Fame Ranking status accessible to all who try.
  • Drastically increased the damage of Rogue's Raid skill.
  • Increased damage of Rogue's Back Stab skill.
  • Modified Rogue's Back stab formula so it does only 25% less damage when using a bow (instead of half the damage).
  • Increased Dancer's Hummming Base Hit from 20 to 100. (Further increased by the caster's Dex)
  • Increased Dancer and Bard's A Drum on the Battlefield bonus ATK from 250 to 1,000.
  • Increased Bard's Whistle Flee base bonus from 10 to 100 (Further increased by the caster's AGI). Base PD from 5 to 10.
  • Increased Rebellion's Base HP to match Ranger's HP rate.
  • Slightly increased Glt. Cross Base HP rate.
  • Revised the Hatred formula to make it behave the way it did in pre-renewal (increased damage)
  • Revised the formula of Acid Demonstration to increase the damage against Ghost property element.
  • Revised the Asura formula to slightly reduce the damage that comes from the SP part of the formula.
  • Revised the formula of Landmine, BlastMine and Claymore Traps to slightly reduce its base damage.
  • Increased the base damage of Vulcan Arrow by approximately 15%.
  • Increased the base damage of Full Buster by approximately 15%.
  • Increased the base damage of Falcon Assault to make it a viable skill.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can gx poison can be rebalance from 20 secs to atleast 1min and 30secs

also its def for being a glas canon hahahaha

Edited by GhostAlpha1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

Can gx poison can be rebalance from 20 secs to atleast 1min and 30secs

This is no a topic to request skill balancing. Please take time to read the actual post and you will know where to post your suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive been posting this topic about gx poison  for sometime in skill balancing section i hope it gets notice also 

Edited by GhostAlpha1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, verrdii said:

wohoooo did acid damage on ghost element armor fixed already?

AD is even weaker now......................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jhon said:

AD is even weaker now......................................

aw it's still broken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, verrdii said:

aw it's still broken?

Just tested it with a friend.

It does slightly damage on GR, but overall it's damage got reduced a lot from what I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jhon said:

Just tested it with a friend.

It does slightly damage on GR, but overall it's damage got reduced a lot from what I see.

The damage to ghostring users was drastically increased idk how you can say slightly lol. Damage to a whisper before revision was 350 and after revision 17k. Now i had to rewrite the AD formula to fix it so I was already aware the damage was going to need to be rebalanced. You can expect that to be rebalanced by this end of this week after i have tested it some more. It tooks dozens of attempts to fix it and over a year really, so im happy i was finally able to fix the Ad damage against ghost elements. Boosting the overall damage now is a piece of cake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Hey Dreamers!

Recently we promised a change in the meta of the game to spice things up. A meta change is a change is what is currently considered powerful and/or weak in order to change the way PvP is currently played. This is our first attempt at that and we have prepared this patch using PvP data we have collected in the past 3 months, as well as feed back and suggestions from our player base. The goal of this particular patch is to boost some of the classes that have been forgotten or considered weaker than others.

This patch focuses on 2nd job and transcendent skills, but our PvP Consultant team and staff members are working on another patch that will be more focused towards 3rd job skills. 

It is worth noting that literally all changes are under observations and are by no means final. We welcome all constructive feed back and criticisim with open arms, but please don't rant at the changes without first trying them out. 

This is the first of many upcoming patches, so of you don't see a boost or nerf you were expecting, please feel free to suggest it in our suggestion section.

  • Increased the Base HP rate of Star Gladiators.
  • Generously increased the base HP rate of Soul Linkers.
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Kaite's fixed cast time from 0.6 seconds to 0.35 seconds
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Esma's fixed cast time from 0.4 seconds to 0 seconds.
  • Increased Soul Linker's Stun fixed cast time from 0.002 to 0.2 seconds.
  • Reduced Soul Link (all job links) fixed cast time from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
  • Reduced Soul Linker's Kaupe fixed cast time from 0.1 seconds to 0 seconds.
  • Slighly increased Shadow Chaser's Base HP rate.
  • Taekwon, Alchemist and Blacksmith fame ranking size have been increased from 10 to 15. To allow more players to reap the benefits of being ranked.
  • Taekwon, Alchemist and Blacksmith fame ranking is now reset every Monday at 1:00 Server Time (@time) - This is to even out the playing field between newbies and veterans and also to keep Fame Ranking status accessible to all who try.
  • Drastically increased the damage of Rogue's Raid skill.
  • Increased damage of Rogue's Back Stab skill.
  • Modified Rogue's Back stab formula so it does only 25% less damage when using a bow (instead of half the damage).
  • Increased Dancer's Hummming Base Hit from 20 to 100. (Further increased by the caster's Dex)
  • Increased Dancer and Bard's A Drum on the Battlefield bonus ATK from 250 to 1,000.
  • Increased Bard's Whistle Flee base bonus from 10 to 100 (Further increased by the caster's AGI). Base PD from 5 to 10.
  • Increased Rebellion's Base HP to match Ranger's HP rate.
  • Slightly increased Glt. Cross Base HP rate.
  • Revised the Hatred formula to make it behave the way it did in pre-renewal (increased damage)
  • Revised the formula of Acid Demonstration to increase the damage against Ghost property element.
  • Revised the Asura formula to slightly reduce the damage that comes from the SP part of the formula.
  • Revised the formula of Landmine, BlastMine and Claymore Traps to slightly reduce its base damage.
  • Increased the base damage of Vulcan Arrow by approximately 15%.
  • Increased the base damage of Full Buster by approximately 15%.
  • Increased the base damage of Falcon Assault to make it a viable skill.

Finally after 1yr awaiting to revised the formula of acid demonstration to increase damage against ghost property element. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The damage to ghostring users was drastically increased idk how you can say slightly lol. Damage to a whisper before revision was 350 and after revision 17k. Now i had to rewrite the AD formula to fix it so I was already aware the damage was going to need to be rebalanced. You can expect that to be rebalanced by this end of this week after i have tested it some more. It tooks dozens of attempts to fix it and over a year really, so im happy i was finally able to fix the Ad damage against ghost elements. Boosting the overall damage now is a peace of cake

wow thanks for the hardwork haze, maybe i'll try it later after work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The damage to ghostring users was drastically increased idk how you can say slightly lol. Damage to a whisper before revision was 350 and after revision 17k. Now i had to rewrite the AD formula to fix it so I was already aware the damage was going to need to be rebalanced. You can expect that to be rebalanced by this end of this week after i have tested it some more.

I'm not saying that it's not doing any damage, it IS doing damage now which is a thing many of we were waiting for a long time. What I meant is that it's damage against non-ghost feels way lower than it used to be before reboot.

But if another adjustment is yet to be done (which I believe it's a reality) it's always more than welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaZe said:

The damage to ghostring users was drastically increased idk how you can say slightly lol. Damage to a whisper before revision was 350 and after revision 17k. Now i had to rewrite the AD formula to fix it so I was already aware the damage was going to need to be rebalanced. You can expect that to be rebalanced by this end of this week after i have tested it some more. It tooks dozens of attempts to fix it and over a year really, so im happy i was finally able to fix the Ad damage against ghost elements. Boosting the overall damage now is a piece of cake

I just tested it to an 500VIT RG without using aesprika.

My damage was 10 x 21k without ghostring and 10 x 5k with ghostring. in WoE or BG, this amount of damage is so lame.

The different damage between against neutral vs ghostring is okay. but the total amout acid damage is too low

I suggest to increase a bit more to be 10 x 60k damage on 500 vit. Around 220% of current acid damage.

my damage before update is around 10 x 70k~90k on 500vit RG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha y'all want genetic to be more OP 10x5k in GR is too much because your HP would be half the size if using gr is it not enough? still you want to maximize the damage if enemy is using tao gunka as well? hahaha then how would you counter genetic if you want this to happened? I think it is balanced now increase damage on gr and reduce damge when using tao gunka armor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@HaZe change NPC reset Hatred please make it 5B or 70vote not 70votes + 5B thats too much xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poochai said:

@HaZe change NPC reset Hatred please make it 5B or 70vote not 70votes + 5B thats too much xD

or make it 50b or 70votes + 5b per reset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jamieson said:

Hahaha y'all want genetic to be more OP 10x5k in GR is too much because your HP would be half the size if using gr is it not enough? still you want to maximize the damage if enemy is using tao gunka as well? hahaha then how would you counter genetic if you want this to happened? I think it is balanced now increase damage on gr and reduce damge when using tao gunka armor

i dont mind with the different between the acid damage to the ghost vs neutral.

the problem is the total amound damage is too low even the target has 500 VIT. In other hand thanatos card can do so much damage.

Well thats only my suggestion. thank you~

Edited by Aan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think make the rank reset in a week seems a lot of nerf, coz if u do that none want to play TK anymore.. maybe u can change every 2 month or 3 month.. since TK easily nerfed by SW, and if no rank no damage, if u want damage u want to rank, if want to rank need to farm mobs, too much farm mobs no farm money.. it shouldnt have changed.. @HaZe.. im not a TK player but i feel for them.. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aan said:

I just tested it to an 500VIT RG without using aesprika.

My damage was 10 x 21k without ghostring and 10 x 5k with ghostring. in WoE or BG, this amount of damage is so lame.

The different damage between against neutral vs ghostring is okay. but the total amout acid damage is too low

I suggest to increase a bit more to be 10 x 60k damage on 500 vit. Around 220% of current acid damage.

my damage before update is around 10 x 70k~90k on 500vit RG

 

That is because now AD only effect by pure INT. not like before this update that was effected by MATK + ATK from item.

Btw for what i test, AD already back to it normal stat like pre-re before, but then maybe increase AD damage like 10% more so u can be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no ninja balancing hmmm.. sad wouldnt be able to use landmine at its full power 😕 great work team all in all 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nc @Haze good job! reduce CD of Falcon assaulter too to make it viable thanks it only does 100k damage with full resist its still not that viable like grimtooth or sacri.

for the same range it's not fair thanks!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, Aan said:

I just tested it to an 500VIT RG without using aesprika.

My damage was 10 x 21k without ghostring and 10 x 5k with ghostring. in WoE or BG, this amount of damage is so lame.

The different damage between against neutral vs ghostring is okay. but the total amout acid damage is too low

I suggest to increase a bit more to be 10 x 60k damage on 500 vit. Around 220% of current acid damage.

my damage before update is around 10 x 70k~90k on 500vit RG

 

That's pretty broken. 50k on GR no delay spam is crazy, even if they dont have 500 vit. You'll hit 20k spammable on GR. That's still pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seem like Falcon Blade got a bug, it doesnt increase damage falcon assault . Im tested it before and after wearing dagger the damage just increase around like 25~30k , i think that damage is from %Matk of weapon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×