The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
RexTeoh

Hello! dRO again

Hi everybody, 

The last time i played dRO was around 4 years ago. Recently came back missing the days of playing it. 

Have anything changed? I used to play rg but recently tested it and it feels weird 😅. So any other classes that are currently good for farming, PvP and maybe woe?(not sure if it is still available?)

Hope the veterans can guide me in my journey 🤣

Best regards 

Rex 

Edited by RexTeoh

Welcome back.

Let's cut to the chase; it's currently a damage meta. Some people also claim that the lower balance def (90 total VIT) makes everything harder (I believe it's true).

Warlocks are still the go-to for mats farming (zeph, scavenger, dq). GX, RG, and SL are popular for MVP farming.

People would most likely have bias when you ask about the best PvP classes, but personally, I think damage classes in general are good right now. That is to say:
-WL
-GS
-Oboro/Kagero
TaeKwon Kid is also (somewhat) rising in popularity.

Edited by Artemia

2 hours ago, dhindz10 said:

welcome back

see yah ingame

Thanks a lot 

26 minutes ago, Artemia said:

Welcome back.

Let's cut to the chase; it's currently a damage meta. Some people also claim that the lower balance def (90 total VIT) makes everything harder (I believe it's true).

Warlocks are still the go-to for mats farming (zeph, scavenger, dq). GX, RG, and SL are popular for MVP farming.

People would most likely have bias when you ask about the best PvP classes, but personally, I think damage classes in general are good right now. That is to say:
-WL
-GS
-Oboro/Kagero
TaeKwon Kid is also (somewhat) rising in popularity.

Oooo this is very helpful info haha. Seems like WL is the way to go to get some $$$ back haha. 

GS = gunslinger? Woah that's shocking! 

2 minutes ago, RexTeoh said:

Oooo this is very helpful info haha. Seems like WL is the way to go to get some $$$ back haha. 

GS = gunslinger? Woah that's shocking! 

Together with the recent HP buff, GS is now a glass (?) cannon with a significant amount of health.

3 minutes ago, Artemia said:

Together with the recent HP buff, GS is now a glass (?) cannon with a significant amount of health.

Hmmm that's good to hear man. Might be worth considering playing GS haha. But how well does gs farm/MVP? 

lol it'd probably be a niche farming class, just like how I use a dumb super novice to kill MVPs 🤔

aka it might work out but better stuff exists

28 minutes ago, Artemia said:

lol it'd probably be a niche farming class, just like how I use a dumb super novice to kill MVPs 🤔

aka it might work out but better stuff exists

Understood. Then WL it is hahaha

@RexTeoh Welcome back have fun ^.^ any question in game remember you can ask directly for @request channel 

Best of luck~

21 minutes ago, GM Cersei said:

@RexTeoh Welcome back have fun ^.^ any question in game remember you can ask directly for @request channel 

Best of luck~

Thanks alot!  Will do

Hi welcome back! 

Has anyone mentioned Arch Bishop yet? Lol. Jk its the most unrewarding job ever for the player but can be very useful in pvp/woe if you're into supportive role.

Edited by caramellmacchiato

3 hours ago, caramellmacchiato said:

Hi welcome back! 

Has anyone mentioned Arch Bishop yet? Lol. Jk its the most unrewarding job ever for the player but can be very useful in pvp/woe if you're into supportive role.

Hmmm very informative but don't really like to support hahaha but might try in the future. 

welcome back bro. see you in game

How about Ranger class? I just got back after 6 years 😄 my ranger status is elite and has a level 4 elite weapon and all.... So is ranger still a good job to play with? 😄