The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

New Player Referrer Stats

Hey Dreamers!

I wanted to share with you a small insight based on some of the data we collect. From every new player that joins DreamerRO, we gather where they came from so we can better optimize our marketing strategy.

Here are the statistics based on all the new players that joined between May and June 2019. (The last 60 days)

• Ratemyserver - 45.5%
  • Topsites - 23.5%
  • Google - 15.9%
  • Friend referral - 5.1%
  • Other - 5.1%
  • Gaming forums - 3%
  • Social media - 1.8%

As you can see we get almost half of our new players from Ratemyserver. Which showcases how important it is for our players to write honest reviews about DreamerRO. Players from virtually every other server check Ratemyserver daily to look at the item, monster or skill databases. When one of you writes a review about DreamerRO at Ratemyserver, it is shown in the very front page and many players see those reviews and get curious about our server. Sometimes curious enough to try us out!

The best part is that this method of advertisement is completely free.. all it takes is 5 minutes from your time to help the server advertise for free. We spend hundreds of dollars a month in Topsite, Google ads and Social media ads and still, the free ratemyserver tops them all. Think about what you do before you purchase a real life product. Do you purchase base on an ad that shows up or do you base it on other's reviews and/or recommendations from others? More than likely you prefer reviews and recommendations over a paid advertisement.

Recently I posted an announcement at the top of the forums to ask for your review, sadly only 3 reviews were received in 7 days...even though we had 489 unique players logging into the forums in the same time frame.. Oddly enough, when I asked for your response regarding a skill balancing survey, we got 55 responses in the first 12 hours...

I assume is because many of you believe the survey will help us balance skills (which it does) and therefor you will enjoy a more balanced game play..so many see the direct benefit of filling that survey and took the time to do so.

I really wish our players would see the direct benefit of reviewing DreamerRO at ratemyserver. Not only does it help the server grow, save money in advertising, generate more donations from new players and increases overall activity of PvP, BG, WoE and events... but it also gives each one of you a way to be honest about what you like and dislike about DreamerRO. I read each and every single review that is written and I do take them into consideration to address what people dislike or improve what they do  like.

So now that we have data that shows how helpful your reviews are, I would like to ask once again for your review for DreamerRO. If you have reviewed in the past, I'd like to ask you to renew your review as well.

Even after 12 years, we are still growing. Prior to Renewal we had 350 online. The first month after renewal we had 150-200 online. Today, we had 550 online with only 260 merchants.. That leaves 290 people online. 

To put that into perspective, when we had 1,000 online, there were 650 merchants & AFK traders online and only 350 players online. So..while our overall number of users online may seem lower than before, the number of actual players is not that far behind from our golden age. 

The reason for the drastic decrease in Merchants and AFK traders in the trade room is the result of many convenient improvements to the trading and vending system, such as the addition of shops that allow players to sell for 100M, 1B zeny bags, as well as the addition of the #trade global channel which enables users to trade while they play instead of having to leave an alt account afk trading. 

We know there are things that need to be worked on such as skill balancing, new instances and a better economy. Have trust that the staff team is actively working to address all of these areas.

We can bring DreamerRO back to it's golden age...Together I honestly believe we can. All I need from you is to please take 5 minutes of your day to write an honest review about DreamerRO. I promise, it will be worth your while and you will feel better after.

So please, click here to write a review on Ratemyserver and help the server be great(er) again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, P J said:

No more bots also 🙂

Also true 🙂 forgot to include that part haha

ok Haze, i thought we can only post a review once so I never bothered with writing again and instead focused on voting. Will make another review 🙂

review done!

Edited by lucifugegrundy
updated info

11 hours ago, lucifugegrundy said:

ok Haze, i thought we can only post a review once so I never bothered with writing again and instead focused on voting. Will make another review 🙂

review done!

This is also what I thought.

Reviewing done btw.

This was forgotten so quickly and ignored by so many ... 😖