The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Daily Quest Revamp

NICE UPDATE.... +999999999

rare chest is ❤️

ow question. you think the name change scroll can be abused?

nice one keep it up #MADA

make DRO great again.

53 minutes ago, celestialgrim said:

All the card is bound or tradable? :th_e2:

+1 for this ty boss!

all the cards are account bound........

21KWcZy.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

just wanna know why account bound cards are not able to be fused

probably because the fused card itself would be tradeable once you use up the bound cards

Question. You said the daily quests are now IP bound. My wife and i play dreamer together and well, we live in the same house and use the same internet. This does not put us at risk of being considered as bug abusing and getting us the risk of getting banned right? Also, will we still be able to do quests normally together or not anymore?

37 minutes ago, tiamat234 said:

Question. You said the daily quests are now IP bound. My wife and i play dreamer together and well, we live in the same house and use the same internet. This does not put us at risk of being considered as bug abusing and getting us the risk of getting banned right? Also, will we still be able to do quests normally together or not anymore?

If you use a different computer than her and different account you should be fine. We look at other factors not mentioned on this topic to flag alt account abusers.

2 minutes ago, HaZe said:

If you use a different computer than her and different account you should be fine. We look at other factors not mentioned on this topic to flag alt account abusers.

Ah ok, that's a relief 😃

16 minutes ago, lempongsari said:

No more Fashion Voucher at DQ shop?? Please put it back...

It was unintentionally removed but will be added again later today. You can get it from the V4P shop as well.

@HaZe the high wizard card should be 7-9 DQ right? considering the price in the market.

27 minutes ago, eraexo said:

This will affect the prices of mvp cards or not?

I’m sure it will. Even if they are account bound, the demand will decrease since some of it will be satisfied by DQ cards.

22 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@HaZe the high wizard card should be 7-9 DQ right? considering the price in the market.

The prices are still under observation, so thank you for your suggestion. We will look at it and modify accordingly 

@HaZe Thank you admin. therefore one output of this update is to nerf mvp hunter/bb hunter like me? T_T justice

15 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@HaZe Thank you admin. therefore one output of this update is to nerf mvp hunter/bb hunter like me? T_T justice

An undesired output but yes. What we care about is that our newbies have an easier path or at least see a path to getting gears. That way more of them will stick around instead if quitting, and this will naturally increase activity in pvp, woe and bg..as more newbies will have enough gears to try those features out. It also helps control the monopoly of certain boss cards by providing an alternate way of obtaining such card.

Most of our players use alt accounts so ultimately they would like to have the tradeable version of these cards so they can trade them back and forth between accounts.

27 minutes ago, HaZe said:

An undesired output but yes. What we care about is that our newbies have an easier path or at least see a path to getting gears. That way more of them will stick around instead if quitting, and this will naturally increase activity in pvp, woe and bg..as more newbies will have enough gears to try those features out. It also helps control the monopoly of certain boss cards by providing an alternate way of obtaining such card.

Most of our players use alt accounts so ultimately they would like to have the tradeable version of these cards so they can trade them back and forth between accounts.

If that's your decision Haze I'm good but you're correct about look for the price of mvps and modify it accordingly. But is the tiamat card really should be there? or I smell a change in Elite Dungeon? Hahahaha. Good work Haze, welcome newbies, welcome 1000 players dreamer, the return. Speaking of monopoly, Hades at HHH? 🤣🤣

Ty for this update on DQ I has been waiting for so long for new items on this quests +1 Lets collect them all ❤️

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, bryan31 said:

all the cards are account bound........

21KWcZy.jpg

that's fucked up. I need zeny man lol

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, reinan123 said:

is this perma? or limited time only?

Until unannounced period of time, most likely gonna be there for quite sometime.