Earn Donation Credits or Zeny by writing detailed guides and articles in the DreamerRO Wiki! (read more)

AmyRosePetal

Recruiting For Instance/MvP/Support Guild

To all current and active players in dreamer RO:

IGN: .Amy. 

Guild/AFK Town: I mainly AFK in caspen or Ayothya (For SP reasons), but the Guild Town will be Hugel!

I am recruiting players for my guild "Broken Memories" a guild set on instance clearing, MVP hunting, and over all support to the community for newer players! if you are interested in joining, leave your name in a comment below, or if you see me in game under my main Character (aka my GX) feel free to ask to join.❤️ 

Instances: 

Old Payon Dungeon / Old Glast Heim / Orc's Memory / Endless Tower / Misty Forest / Etc.

MvP's:

All 😄

Edited by AmyRosePetal

Re-edited the topic, I'll be online today for a while, ill be in either Ayothya, Hugel, or Caspen. If you dont see me, PM .Amy. and i will find and invite you! Looking forward to all the guild members. Once i get about 15+ members; I'll host events myself and provide aid to instances that others may or may not have done!

Hey people. I've been around for 2-3 weeks and feel ready for a guild. One that does MVP hunting. Endless tower, and Saturday woe 1f60e.png

Hi Amy,

I know this post was made almost a year ago. I was wondering if the guild is still available for new players to join?

Cheers

IGN: Mr Tran Creator