The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest324

Ha!

Guest guest324

So i'm planning to join a new ragnarok server now (used to play at RebirthRO from 2012 - 2016) after a long break and this server have my attention. Yet i have several queries regarding stuffs in game:

1. How many active players in one time exclude vendors? (Non WOE and WOE time)
  2. Is it another P2W server? (please refer this "P2W" to games like WarThunder, WoT, Ragnarok Mobile, etc)
  3. How many active guilds participate in WoE?
  4. What is the main ethnic players in this server? (Europeans, Asians, Americans, Latinos, etc)

Appreciate if you are willing spend your time to answer this questions.

Thanks!!!

1. From what I've seen, 150-350? Peak would mostly be during WoE

2. Honestly I've never tried those games you mentioned, but it's more of a pay2speedthingsup. Haven't encountered any paywall as of now. My definition of paywall is probably something like Elsword where the game mechanics themselves cost money (lol).

3. I've seen 3-4 guilds, though not all of them participate in every single war

4. Mostly Asians, and a few Western ethnicity here and there

Ive played RebirthRo for 2 years bro. I played from The Baboys, Frosted Puff and Team Philippines,, some PAS players are in this server bro. We hang out always in gonryun. This server not pay to win unlike RRO you have to spend dollars and you become God, but here grind and patience. But if you have dollars why not it. But all items are farmable. No CEDI AND RDC HERE THOUGH. 

9 hours ago, Guest guest324 said:

So i'm planning to join a new ragnarok server now (used to play at RebirthRO from 2012 - 2016) after a long break and this server have my attention. Yet i have several queries regarding stuffs in game:

1. How many active players in one time exclude vendors? (Non WOE and WOE time)
  2. Is it another P2W server? (please refer this "P2W" to games like WarThunder, WoT, Ragnarok Mobile, etc)
  3. How many active guilds participate in WoE?
  4. What is the main ethnic players in this server? (Europeans, Asians, Americans, Latinos, etc)

Appreciate if you are willing spend your time to answer this questions.

Thanks!!!

Activity on pvp for woe would be around 100+. But we never know, lots of vets are also coming back, so activity might increase even more.

100% not a pay to win server. All necessary gears can be obtained by hard work. Even the legendary or destiny set is obtainable by hard work, hcoin, battlebadge(currently hard again), and ,combat coin (ogh). Rares can be obtained by daily quest and zeny by zeph, mining and etc. The only purpose of donate is to make things faster and ofcourse to help the server.

Active guilds that participate in woe are around 3-4, but its mostly a 1 alliance vs 1 alliance thing.

Asia highest i think then I know lots of eu and americans too.

Overall good game to play.  Hope you and your friends try this server out. 

Guest Guest324
12 hours ago, Artemia said:

3. I've seen 3-4 guilds, though not all of them participate in every single war

I see, so WoE is not a thing here? Thanks btw!

11 hours ago, TheMan said:

2. Do you want to be competitive in a week or 2 months?  Donate for the former, grind for the latter.

Noted, Thanks dude!

9 hours ago, oinkoink said:

No where near rag mobile's lunacy. That's for sure LOL

Lol yea, a free to play but you have to spend 500$ a month for permanent buff. F-Joke.

6 hours ago, MeshiRei said:

Ive played RebirthRo for 2 years bro. I played from The Baboys, Frosted Puff and Team Philippines,, some PAS players are in this server bro. We hang out always in gonryun. This server not pay to win unlike RRO you have to spend dollars and you become God, but here grind and patience. But if you have dollars why not it. But all items are farmable. No CEDI AND RDC HERE THOUGH. 

DUDEEEEE ANOTHER RRO TROOPERS! Ya i remember all those guilds you mentioned especially the one with piggy emblem lol (TB was bullied by the whole server because its emblem). I was in FallenAssassin, BlackSword, MD, and other guilds. How many ex-RRO troops here?

6 hours ago, ZeroGravity said:

Activity on pvp for woe would be around 100+. But we never know, lots of vets are also coming back, so activity might increase even more.

100% not a pay to win server. All necessary gears can be obtained by hard work. Even the legendary or destiny set is obtainable by hard work, hcoin, battlebadge(currently hard again), and ,combat coin (ogh). Rares can be obtained by daily quest and zeny by zeph, mining and etc. The only purpose of donate is to make things faster and ofcourse to help the server.

Active guilds that participate in woe are around 3-4, but its mostly a 1 alliance vs 1 alliance thing.

Asia highest i think then I know lots of eu and americans too.

Overall good game to play.  Hope you and your friends try this server out. 

Ya, me and my friends (americans, a croatian and germans) are still looking for a new server to move since RRO somehow disbanded. Btw thanks for your response!

WoE is still a thing. It's pretty active, just that it's usually only 2 guilds against each other. The other guilds drop by sometimes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this