The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sadie

Halloween Event 2019 [Finale]

44 minutes ago, Sachz said:

I didnt get any good item yet from lvling the intimacy of those NPC and I think Im not goin to have a chance( coz I started late and busy with work ) , so I just sold all my items for points I think thats the  only way that could help me to get those rare pet 😊  I already won 2 rares from paragon since I came back thats a wrap for me I guess,anyway thnk u for another wonderful event. 

Luck is really on your side despite of it reportedly being unrewarding and extremely low chance 

I bet you would win 10 rares if it was any easier. Thanks for coming back and playing it too 🙂 

Edited by caramellmacchiato

Event ends in November 3, does that mean that all NPCs inside the halloween map is still accessible until then, or will they be removed prior?

3 minutes ago, Indominus said:

Event ends in November 3, does that mean that all NPCs inside the halloween map is still accessible until then, or will they be removed prior?

No, The NPC's will disappear after 24 hrs or maybe they will make the NPC stay for days.

It always happen for years.

• Upvote 1

We do remove mobs right before the event finale starts. The map and npcs will stay for  aN additional 24 hours to give people time to use their loots and exchange raffle tickets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rios said:

No, The NPC's will disappear after 24 hrs or maybe they will make the NPC stay for days.

It always happen for years.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, HaZe said:

We do remove mobs right before the event finale starts. The map and npcs will stay for  aN additional 24 hours to give people time to use their loots and exchange raffle tickets.

Thanks for confirming 🙂

• Like 1

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE INFORMATION
These will be the following rares that will be released during Halloween 2019 event season. There will be physical and magical versions of each type.

AINZ OOAL GOWN CAPE

aiz2     
                                                                                200 Billion Zeny Bags
                                                                               or 60 Donation Credits

@HaZe is it possible to put it to raffle even in lowest chances? im a DotA fan and i want this rare i just dont have enough bags/credits and i cant afford it im still an student q_q

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ArchBishopMargaretha said:

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE INFORMATION
These will be the following rares that will be released during Halloween 2019 event season. There will be physical and magical versions of each type.

AINZ OOAL GOWN CAPE

aiz2     
                                                                                200 Billion Zeny Bags
                                                                               or 60 Donation Credits

@HaZe is it possible to put it to raffle even in lowest chances? im a DotA fan and i want this rare i just dont have enough bags/credits and i cant afford it im still an student q_q

Or can you please make this item buyable using Donation Token? just realize it is Donation Credit :th_sob: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxBQ3erXUZrbrU6QwadCB

Plus saiyan hair

It would be so awesome walking around looking badass like this guy. Please @HaZe hear us out 😭😭

Edited by ArchBishopMargaretha
Update

19 hours ago, ArchBishopMargaretha said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxBQ3erXUZrbrU6QwadCB

Plus saiyan hair

It would be so awesome walking around looking badass like this guy. Please @HaZe hear us out 😭😭

I was thinking about this one, instead of releasing the intergalactic. But " spoiler " I still have the white version of that cape. Who knows, it might be coming this winter xmas :->

About adding it to raffle information. I think it wont go there, the dark penta is there too which is also a new rare. If haze will update the shop in the donation mall. I think that would cost around 120 dtokens too.

24 minutes ago, xeokym said:

Are the blank cards tradable? Is the only way to get through through the Trials?

Blank cards are not tradeable and yes, the only way is for trialhs sir ~

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, GM Cersei said:

Blank cards are not tradeable and yes, the only way is for trialhs sir ~

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Tiger26013 said:

Thank you so much for including the pere/ferres in this year's Halloween event, they're up there with Pinguiculas as my favorite cute pets:th_wow:

4243f218628a95e8497c92cc45e2c335.png

• Like 1

Yay, Shaloshi Giving me Forge coupon on Intimacy lvl 1 (sorry blurry image max 40.kb)

Thank you so much for these year Haloween Event. 😊 i'm Happy

screenDreamerRO028.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is the House of Trials going to be open again? I just need 23 more cards for skeleton pet 😰 I have all the other items

13 hours ago, Fujiya said:

Yay, Shaloshi Giving me Forge coupon on Intimacy lvl 1 (sorry blurry image max 40.kb)

Thank you so much for these year Haloween Event. 😊 i'm Happy

screenDreamerRO028.jpg

you'll get agile cleats with that luck.

50 minutes ago, xeokym said:

Is the House of Trials going to be open again? I just need 23 more cards for skeleton pet 😰 I have all the other items

it will only start if the community succeeded in global goal.

• Thanks 1

Oh jeez. I actually only need 18 cards, which ironically I would have if I hadn't sold some to the card dealer for badges before the other NPC was added.  I think maybe I should just give up at this point, especially if there's no guarantee it'll open up again. I'm S.O.L.

TRICK OR TREAT EVENT

How does Trick or Treat Event work?
You must complete the quest for any of the Halloween Masks before the day of the Trick or Treat event in order to participate. There are a total of 20 houses across Caspen City open for the Halloween Trick or Treating event. All of the houses are virtually the same, however, each house will trigger a different reward for each person. That means that if your friend gets a good item at a certain house, it does not mean you will also get a good item at that same house. Whatever item you get at each house will depend purely on luck.

*** Trick or Treat Event is limited to 1 account per IP/Computer***

It s very simple to go out trick or treating, just put on your mask and visit each one of the 20 houses. Knock on the door by clicking on it and wait for the home owner to open and give you goodies. We recommend you walk around with your friends and compare what you each get at each house to make the most out of the event.

Chances depend on player and not on the house:

• 5% chance there will be nobody home
  • 25% You get a not-so-good item (i.e Candy)
  • 45% You get a not-so-bad item (i.e Usables)
  • 20% You get an average item (secret)
  • 5% You get a good item (secret)

Do not expect overpowered items or free donations to be given out during the trick or treat event, keep in mind how easy it was to obtain your mask.. That being said...everyone should participate and get free goodies! 

1. You may only visit each of the 20 houses once
  2. Using more than one account to participate in events is against the rules and will result in a ban of all related accounts.
  3. If you cancel out the dialog before receiving the reward, you will lose that reward for that house.
  4. Trick or Treat will start Nov 3 and last until Nov 4. You will have 24 hours to participate!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4