The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sadie

Halloween Event 2019 [Finale]

adfs.png
“Only after you've done the exorcism, then
you'll understand that ghost's also a species.”

PHASE 1
============

This year halloween event is the same with the past Event.
The Phase 1 will be the farming phase and it will last for at least a week.
During Phase 2 you can exchange some of your materials for some Halloween Gears!

New events/quest will be added during phase 1. Not everything is there yet.
Mini event and games might be added too without any notice.

image.png.6bb1b3230ac36f14e8b6d47b2d452051.png

Halloween City
The entrance to Halloween City is free this year. Everyone is allowed to enter it.
Verity is desperately looking for Agents and she will give you a battle certificate that will allow you to access the map!

Peculiar Hunt
=====

image.png.6ad6c89bf3c7a5b807db9fda307b75e9.png

The Ghost Exorcist is looking for hunters who can exorcise some Peculiar Ghost in exchange for Halloween Tokens.
Peculiar Ghost can be found around the map. They look like your everyday creepy monsters but they are pretty elusive.
These monsters got 50% perfect dodge.

Hunting Tips: Peculiar Ghost has lvl 99 Aura.

Peculiar Ghost Hunt has account bound timer. Finishing it for the first time will reward you with an exclusive accessory.
It is a rental accessory that can auto cast random bolts including soul strike.

NPC Intimacy
=======

image.png.105efdfd00b55fdbd644e7ac843c8335.png

You can increase your intimacy with some NPC in Halloween City. There are different ways to increase your intimacy with them.
One example is through giving them gifts and the other is through doing some task for them.
Currently there are 2 known NPCs where you can increase your intimacy with them.

1. Ghost exorcist  - keep on doing hunts. She also accept gift, but not yet now.
2. Lost Soul Dolly - she is looking for her dolls. You can also talk to her and do some quest that might give you additional rewards.

Intimacy Level Rewards
========

I don't want to give all the details regarding intimacy rewards per level but here are a few examples.

Pets
Badges
Bubble Gum
Heroic Coins
Division Coin
Combat Coins
Pure Elunium
Death Weapon
Forging Coupon
Donation Token
10m hero exp scroll
Bloody branches
Elite weapon boost box
Hades Guard Pet (Hera/Lilith/Siren/Echidna)
Pure Ori
Fortune Chest
Epic Halloween Materials.

These are only example. You can obtain them especially at higher level intimacy with them.

Halloween Invasion

use @raid or @global command to check for the Global Goal and Halloween Invasion status

Around every 2 hours monsters inside halloween city will be changed to another batch.
This batch drops intimacy items and epic materials.

The invasion will last for an hour. Invasion progress will depends on total community performance in defeating the monsters. There is quite a variety of monsters during invasion but what important is their tags.

Common invasion monsters are normally tagged as Ghastly, Creepy and Spooky.

Invasion Boss:
It is natural that the MVP will get the reward however, there are changes in this invasion. If the boss is kill, the MVP will get the normal drops, the last hitter will be automatically rewarded with a raffle ticket and there will be a Piñata drop around the city. Once the boss is killed a huge amount of Halloween candies and tokens will be showered around the city.
If the second invasion boss is killed some bloody branches might drop too.

Global Goal (Halloween Race)

During Invasion the chairman of Paranormal Study Group will choose a monster to purge. The required number is random.
If the Global goal is reached the top 3 most devoted players in killing the required monster will be rewarded.

1st Place: 1 raffle ticket / 300 Halloween Tokens
2nd Place: 1 raffle ticket / 100 Halloween Tokens
3rd Place: 500m zeny 50 halloween tokens.

If goal is not reached there will be no top hunters and no global buffs either.

Global Buffs:

Global Goal is not only created for the Halloween Race. If the community manage to finish the global goals they will unlock a global reward as well. This is called Global buffs. The Global buffs is random.

Global Buffs.
1. Fortuna Frequency - Extra chance for raffle ticket drop rate for 1 hour
2. Blood Bath - chance to gain DM points/badges when killing  monsters for 1 hour
3. Heroic Wave - get hero exp when killing monsters and chance to drop heroic coins on field for 1 hour.
4. Blood Moon - chance to get elite kills when killing monsters in field.
5. Gold Dust - killing monsters has chance to obtain zeny when killing monsters.
6. Night of Terror - chance to drop halloween token and dolls.
7. Panic Hours - killing halloween mobs will give you triple drop rate buffs.

NEW PETS
===================

aXxslR0.gif30Q2rjg.gifsmUxME3.gifXJdOdnp.gif

HERA - All Stat + 20/ Matk +3%
ECHIDNA - All Stat + 20/ Atk+ 3%
LILITH - All Stat + 25/ PD +5
SIREN - All Stat + 25/ Crit damage +10%

VAMPIRE HUNT
===========

zLTFPvB.gifq85a8jY.gifyBfuIAi.gifU0KHFkh.gifBOGzdCD.gifRkoZIO0.gif

These vicious monsters are currently rampaging around the map. It's very difficult to see them except for their bloody aura.
Shaloshi is looking for hunters who could hunt them in exchange for zeny.

image.png.4039b05250725fc5505d9b16a153d6e6.png
(hallow_city 171 218)

Talk to Shaloshi and take your vampire hunting quest.
It has 2 hours CD similar with Peculiar hunting.

(Note: The kill count won't reset even if you log out)

PHASE 2
========

Now you can start trading some of the halloween loots for halloween gears.

Boo-tique
image.png.e47aedd1a7334975d46fd855f0646117.png

(hallow_city 161,195)

Our Halloween Material collector is back, she exchange gears for materials and tokens that can be obtain from Halloween City.
There are some more gears to come and they will become available as other NPC spawn in halloween city.

Halloween Paragon
===================

aEGCevp.gif

(hallow_city 147 201)

For the first time in Halloween Seasonal Event, we are adding Halloween Paragon.
Paragon works similar with press your luck, except you only need 10 halloween candies to proceed until the last stage.
The chances are a little better and as long that you aren't too greedy there's a high chance of
winning rewards.

If you like to take risk, the higher stage could help you win great items including epic materials, rares and other
high tier gears.

Kid Morroc

jt0CODT.gif
Little morroc is collecting halloween tokens and some epic materials.
You can trade your farmed materials now for amazing halloween gears!

House of Trials

This event start 1 hour after the invasion. You can win amazing rewards by playing mini games here.
Visit the link for more details.

PHASE 3
==============

image.png.957c8ace7a447f45eb4479f4e1bb88b3.png

Shadow Monarch
Selling some rare stuff, the shadow monarch can be found in the middle of halloween city and house 50 of trial house.
If you want to buy his stuffs cheaper you'll need to reach house 50.
He sell item such as Conjurer Hood and Rare pets in exchange for epic materials.

New Boss
=============

EB9emv4.gif
Undead King Arthur
He spawn once every 2 hours and is a pretty tough boss, he has a chance to drop every epic materials at 1% rate.

New Rare Pets
===========

64rqlQx.gife7sqRFQ.gifAvdB6EI.gifLOZ3Xyh.gif

This 4 new pets just like Hades Guards has special stats, they are capable of assisting their masters in battle.
They are pretty rare and can only be obtained through winning some random events or though buying them
at the shadow monarch NPC in a good cost.

Pere Invasion
==========
Some pere are spotted wandering around the map. Though they are small in numbers they also have a chance to drop epic materials.  They are also tameable.

ADDITIONAL NOTE:
=============================
INTIMACY RACE EVENT (new)

The top 3 player with the highest intimacy with dolly at the end of the event will receive a rare of their choice!

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE INFORMATION
These will be the following rares that will be released during Halloween 2019 event season. There will be physical and magical versions of each type.

DARK PENTAGRAM WINGS                                                                              AINZ OOAL GOWN CAPE

penta                                                                       aiz2     
180 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                                        200 Billion Zeny Bags
or 50 Donation Credits                                                                                 or 60 Donation Credits

INTERGALACTIC SET

intergalactic

Intergalactic Headset - Reduces damage from demi humans by 35%
Intergalactic Laser - Gives immunity from freeze and silence status +60% movement speed
Intergalactic Mobile - Reduce after cast delay by 40$ gives 15% magical/physical damage to demi humans
[ SET EFFECT ]
Magic/Physical Damage to demi humans increased from 15% to 25%
Allows to see hidden enemies

+5 to all status
300 Billion Zeny Bags
or 150 Donation Credits

RAFFLE EVENT
Are your raffle tickets ready? Did you farm enough this season? The more the raffle tickets, the more chances of winning!  These will be the rares available for raffle!

DARK PENTAGRAM WINGS                                                GHOST CLAWS                                             INTERGALACTIC SET

penta                             claw2                            intergalactic
                      [ Low chance ]                                                [ Low chance ]                                                     [ Lowest Chance  ]

RARE TOP HEADGEAR
Conjurer Hood

sorc.gif
Reduce Damage from demi humans by 35%
+5% magical/physical damage to medium size monsters

[ To be added - Just prepare your epic loots! ]

TRICK OR TREAT EVENT

How does Trick or Treat Event work?
You must complete the quest for any of the Halloween Masks before the day of the Trick or Treat event in order to participate. There are a total of 20 houses across Caspen City open for the Halloween Trick or Treating event. All of the houses are virtually the same, however, each house will trigger a different reward for each person. That means that if your friend gets a good item at a certain house, it does not mean you will also get a good item at that same house. Whatever item you get at each house will depend purely on luck.

*** Trick or Treat Event is limited to 1 account per IP/Computer***

It s very simple to go out trick or treating, just put on your mask and visit each one of the 20 houses. Knock on the door by clicking on it and wait for the home owner to open and give you goodies. We recommend you walk around with your friends and compare what you each get at each house to make the most out of the event.

Chances depend on player and not on the house:

• 5% chance there will be nobody home
  • 25% You get a not-so-good item (i.e Candy)
  • 45% You get a not-so-bad item (i.e Usables)
  • 20% You get an average item (secret)
  • 5% You get a good item (secret)

Do not expect overpowered items or free donations to be given out during the trick or treat event, keep in mind how easy it was to obtain your mask.. That being said...everyone should participate and get free goodies! 

1. You may only visit each of the 20 houses once
  2. Using more than one account to participate in events is against the rules and will result in a ban of all related accounts.
  3. If you cancel out the dialog before receiving the reward, you will lose that reward for that house.
  4. Trick or Treat will start Nov 3 and last until Nov 4. You will have 24 hours to participate!

Halloween Event will end on Nov. 3. 2019
(Click to view count down)

Changelog:
-Added transformation candies on some rare ghost. (Furious spirit,Mote etc)
-Added Fox Trader for newbie hunter starting gear.
-Added Hallow Poring Boss
-Fix player name on race.
-Added Ladder Board for Dolly
-Added some new few mobs
-Enable Gift on Ghost Exorcist
-Added new NPCs
-Enable Vampire hunting
-Change Rain of Horror to Night of Terror Buffs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Few questions.

1. Peculiar ghosts : Based on last hit? Or Based on amount of damage? I think it should be the latter. Lots of motherfuckers killstealing peculiar ghosts (after they regen to 100% so many times)

Shout out to this motherfucker who stole my ghost 2 times already even when I told him to stop it. I found it and this mofo would just get lucky and last hit it.

fuck you dude.

5BKfBG6.png

2. Didn't get token rewards one time in after I hunted 5 peculiar ghosts. Inventory wasn't full, and nothing dropped.

3. Will all items in the halloween event also be available in the donation shop?

edit: how is it even possible for these mofos to last hit that when im still hitting??????

Edited by Feurille

24 minutes ago, Feurille said:

Few questions.

1. Peculiar ghosts : Based on last hit? Or Based on amount of damage? I think it should be the latter. Lots of motherfuckers killstealing peculiar ghosts (after they regen to 100% so many times)

Shout out to this motherfucker who stole my ghost 2 times already even when I told him to stop it. I found it and this mofo would just get lucky and last hit it.

fuck you dude.

5BKfBG6.png

2. Didn't get token rewards one time in after I hunted 5 peculiar ghosts. Inventory wasn't full, and nothing dropped.

3. Will all items in the halloween event also be available in the donation shop?

edit: how is it even possible for these mofos to last hit that when im still hitting??????

1. Yes unfortunately it's based on last hit. The drops are also based on last hit, unfortunately I can't change that one since it uses different type of mobs that needed to be modified through script. Otherwise you guys will obtain normal trash drops from those mobs which I believe no one would like to experience.

2. I am not sure about the 2nd issue. I can't find anything  wrong with the script though please take note that the reward is obtained upon pressing the "close" button. Eitherway in case it happen again please  inform me and try to remember the few actions you did as that might give some clue on why the issue occurred.

3. Only the admin has final say on this. Though it will be probably like last year. Although as usual I'm sure there will be things that you can't buy through donation like the rare lower aura (book of whatever) and new rare hades pets with unknown stat atm.

The top 3 player with highest intimacy with the NPC "Lost Soul Dolly" will receive a rare of their choice at the end of the event. Goodluck~

Still having a lot of trouble killing the Peculiar evil druid. There were 3 of us pounding on one relentlessly and every time it got down to 1 point it healed back fully. And we were dying a few times. I had cursed hand equipped too. It rolled over like 5 times before we all just gave up. I can understand putting some challenging ones in there but this thing is like a boss that just refuses to give up the ghost 😁 If there is some trick to it let us know because we're all quite confused by it and now people just ignore it. 

33 minutes ago, xeokym said:

Still having a lot of trouble killing the Peculiar evil druid. There were 3 of us pounding on one relentlessly and every time it got down to 1 point it healed back fully. And we were dying a few times. I had cursed hand equipped too. It rolled over like 5 times before we all just gave up. I can understand putting some challenging ones in there but this thing is like a boss that just refuses to give up the ghost 😁 If there is some trick to it let us know because we're all quite confused by it and now people just ignore it.  

to be honest there's a pretty easy way to kill it but I don't want to be the one guiding players on how to kill the mob i specifically created to put a bit of challenge to the hunters. There are plenty of ways it's just that players are mostly not thinking much out of the box. Also I don't mind people ignoring the druid, it's afterall the strongest peculiar mob, they can hunt other peculiar if they can't take the druid.

Clue: You beat evil with evil.

1 hour ago, xeokym said:

well i personally wear a draconus armor to prevent any of his de buffs, then i wear a build similar to the GX damage build made by caramellmacchiato, and he can be killed 1 v1 takes longer though but still possible.

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

to be honest there's a pretty easy way to kill it but I don't want to be the one guiding players on how to kill the mob i specifically created to put a bit of challenge to the hunters. There are plenty of ways it's just that players are mostly not thinking much out of the box. Also I don't mind people ignoring the druid, it's afterall the strongest peculiar mob, they can hunt other peculiar if they can't take the druid.

Clue: You beat evil with evil.

cough * f angeling * cough

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PanFlippingCake said:

cough * f angeling * cough

nope. Evil for evil.

20 minutes ago, rhookie001 said:

Is it possible to add Lost Soul Dolly intimacy ladder? just for motivation purposes Lol.

i think it's better to stay like no ladder. Because do you think it's better for SURPRISE? Hahaha

15 hours ago, erinmonstah said:

i think it's better to stay like no ladder. Because do you think it's better for SURPRISE? Hahaha

Its a race for the Top 3, i think its fair if a player would  know what spot is he/she in. Ex if like im in place 4 at the last 2 days,id never sleep just to compete for rare of choice ^^. just my opinion though.

1 hour ago, rhookie001 said:

Its a race for the Top 3, i think its fair if a player would  know what spot is he/she in. Ex if like im in place 4 at the last 2 days,id never sleep just to compete for rare of choice ^^. just my opinion though.

i'll consider it

2 hours ago, rhookie001 said:

Haha sure I'm not against it.

10 hours ago, Sadie said:

nope. Evil for evil.

hmmmmmmmm if only thier was an armor card that would counter evil druid hmmmmmmmmmmmm

like maybe it made u unable to be hit buy undead/ shadow attacks and made you unable to be made stoned hmmmmmmmmmmm