The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
Latte

GX Holiday (1) Damage Build

Untitled-1.png.62739f96d47480648b4536a3ff708f6d.png

Hello everyone, since Halloween is up, and any other upcoming holiday farming event, I'd like to share a basic build for auto cast and hopefully having the new comers to all come participate and farm together as holiday is usually a beneficial time for new comers to quickly farm and get gears.

I do see some newbies come around and have total confusion as to how GXs bolt like crazy so you have come to the right place:

{GX BASIC HOLIDAY FARMING}

{BOLT AUTO CAST BUILD}

Recommended Stats:

• STR: Any amount for you to carry loots
  • AGI: 195 ASPD
  • DEX: Until no cast
  • INT: 100 or any tbh
  • VIT: None
  • LUK: 300+ to avoid missing

Recommended Equipment:

• Top Headgear: Calavera Mask [1] (Adds a chance to cast various magic skill when attacking) can be easily obtain through first phase of any holiday event
    • Card 1: Rata Card MATK + 10 When dealing magic damage, there's a chance that for 4 seconds your fixed cast time will be reduced by 50%)

• Middle Headgear: Black Mini Glasses [1] (Range +2) easily obtained through quest, in quest room of Caspen
    • Card:  Isila Card (Adds a 5% chance for when dealing magic damage, the user will gain Flee +30 and the cast time of skills will be reduced by 50% for 5 seconds.)

• Lower Headgear: Night-vision Goggle [1] (Increases range +4 and 60% Walking Speed) there is a a close version of NVG, can be obtainable via V4P System. There is Purple Bubble Aura from DQ shop too with the same exact effect. Mostly will available to be exchanged in Phase 3 of the holiday event.
    • Card: Isila Card (Adds a 5% chance for when dealing magic damage, the user will gain Flee +30 and the cast time of skills will be reduced by 50% for 5 seconds.)

• Armor: Sapha's Cloth [1] (Has a chance of auto-casting Level 1 Meteor Assault while physically attacking) Dropped by Loli Ruri
    • Card: Hatii Card (Add a 50% chance of auto casting 'Freeze' on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage.)

• Weapon 1: Elemental Sword [3] (Adds a chance of casting random level 3 bolts when dealing physical attack) can be bought off players easily fairly cheap 100M (as of 2019)
    • Card 1: Hatii Bebe Card (Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Frost Diver on the enemy when attacking.) + Garm Card]
      Frost Diver chance Increases to 30%
    • Card 2: Hatii Bebe Card
    • Card 3: Mutant Dragonoid Card (Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Fireball on an enemy when attacking.)

• Weapon 2: Elemental Sword [3]
    • Card: Sidewinder Card (Causes Double Attack by 5% chance.)
    • Card: Sidewinder Card (Causes Double Attack by 5% chance.)
    • Card: Mutant Dragonoid Card (Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Fireball on an enemy when attacking.)

• Robe: Valkyrie Manteau [1] (Reflect 5% melee back to enemies)
    • Card: Kasa Card  (Has a 5% chance of auto-casting Level 5 Fire Bolt or Level 5 Fire Ball on the enemy when attacking)

• Shoes: Any Shoes [1]
    • Card: Dark Lord Card ( Add a 10% chance of auto casting Level 5 Meteor Storm on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage )

• Accessory 1: Mercury Relic [1] (Enables 5% chance of casting random bolts when attacking physically) can be obtained via forging, or bought from players.
    • Card: Gazeti Card ( add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 2 Cold Bolt on the enemy when attacking )

• Accessory 1 (option): Alchemy Glove [1] ( adds a chance of using [Fire Ball] Lv 5 on the target when doing a physical or magic attack. )
    • Card: Gazeti Card ( add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 2 Cold Bolt on the enemy when attacking )

• Accessory 2: Holiday Accessory (Mercury Relic effect + Soul Strike) so watch out for a seasonal item that can be wore on holiday event such as Magic Easter Basket for Easter, Certificate, or Rosary for the current Halloween.
    • Card: Not Slotted.

NOTE: These are what I usually use but if anyone has better idea you're very welcome to share on the comment section below and I'll fix and add up to my error throughout the guide. Thank you!

Edited by caramellmacchiato
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jnad05 said:

wow thank you!, does candy wrap hat work?

Yes it does but your sonic blow wont proc on + range.

There is a NPC cater on creating calavero mask now on halloween do look out for that. 

and please do me a favor link any of your friends who are confused about the build for holiday farm as a GX. I want everybody to have equal build or at least up to par this year  

and happy farming everybody have a good one 🙂

Edited by caramellmacchiato

10 minutes ago, erinmonstah said:

hello thanks. how about sidewinder card. 2 side winder card should be in 1 weapon only?

It doesnt matter the placement actually it’ll work just fine haha

i give you guys advice, you need some vit, some peculiar ghost, and dolly have a skill that will damage you

Edited by verrdii
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I'm using baphomet card on one of my swords for splash damage. Another thing if you've got one, the Rainy Cloud hat "adds a chance to give various magic skills while attacking." Adds a load of bolts. I put Dark Illusion card on it to match with Dark Lord card (level 5 meteor storm when attacked) on boots.

Pharaoh's Manipulation MVP hat [1] also gives autocast Firebolt 7% chance while attacking, if you don't have Rainy Cloud.

One of the peculiar ghosts I have a problem with (I forget the name of it). It seems to heal faster than I'm able to keep up with. Any suggestions?

Edited by xeokym
  • Upvote 1

I originally planned for this build to be able to be used in any holiday  event, like Christmas is in 2 months so I didn’t add any of how to deal with peculiar ghost kind of gear 😂 so basically the gears above should be able to do quite good in any holiday event. 

3 hours ago, xeokym said:

One of the peculiar ghosts I have a problem with (I forget the name of it). It seems to heal faster than I'm able to keep up with. Any suggestions?

It seems like that evil druid peculiar is designed to be hardest to kill among all, it took me a while to kill it too hmm I do have this Skull Bone Hat that allows you to cast 25% chance lex aeterna on upper HG although I haven’t seen it being significantly add damage but you can try.. its from DQ shop I forgot how many coins. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, caramellmacchiato said:

It seems like that evil druid peculiar is designed to be hardest to kill among all, it took me a while to kill it too hmm I do have this Skull Bone Hat that allows you to cast 25% chance lex aeterna on upper HG although I haven’t seen it being significantly add damage but you can try.. its from DQ shop I forgot how many coins. 

ah thanks caramellmacchiato 😚

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, xeokym said:

ah thanks caramellmacchiato 😚

the evil druid just takes patience if you follow caramels build, but i recommend using angeling beanie cuzz of frost misty gives area damage, soo the longer it takes you to kill peculiar evil druid the more mobs you can kill surrounding him haha

4 minutes ago, erinmonstah said:

If you are facing Peculiar Evil Druid, Use Cursed Hand an accessory that automatically use Critical Wound on enemy. Unable them to heal.

You can get them by killing Incarnation of Morocc.

26 minutes ago, erinmonstah said:

You can get them by killing Incarnation of Morocc.

Or use kimi card on weapon

43 minutes ago, Eve said:

What's the difference that M.relic with ring of resonance??

mercury relic autocasts magic bolts upon attacking

ring of resonance autocasts various skills when being attacked (splasher, tarot, quagmire, heal, assump)

2 hours ago, Artemia said:

mercury relic autocasts magic bolts upon attacking

ring of resonance autocasts various skills when being attacked (splasher, tarot, quagmire, heal, assump)

Oh I see now I get it why it's better with relic. Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this