The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
Sadie

Christmas Event [2019] [End]

Thanks to whole GM team so that I could enjoy such memorable and joyful event. I deeply grateful for the events you guys have made. God Bless you all and wish you all Merry Christmas . Stay healthy and be happy all time GMs ^_^~

Thanks to all the people to make this event happen. It's getting so lonely in server cause people either don't speak, or speak languages that I'm not capable of #meh

thanks!

Thank you for this event. may i ask something? is the attendance npc account bound or char bound? also if char bound is there anyway to know if how many days did i take it? because i forgot which char i talk to attendance npc haha. @Sadie

2 hours ago, erinmonstah said:

Thank you for this event. may i ask something? is the attendance npc account bound or char bound? also if char bound is there anyway to know if how many days did i take it? because i forgot which char i talk to attendance npc haha. @Sadie

it's account bound and pc bound. You can use any of your character to talk again tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sadie said:

it's account bound and pc bound. You can use any of your character to talk again tomorrow.

thanks @Sadie How about asgard blessing is it tradeable? because only 1 pc at a time can do the attendance.

59 minutes ago, erinmonstah said:

thanks @Sadie How about asgard blessing is it tradeable? because only 1 pc at a time can do the attendance.

it is tradeable

1 hour ago, snow21 said:

Christmas Music Box 

i got mine in Warlock, i cant transfer to storage for my GX use... I thought it is account bound only?

you can still get a christmas music box by doing christmas thief hunt. It will give you the same item. The Christmas music box in first daily login is just an extra reward. You are only supposed to receive bubble gum there.

Will we be able to catch any of the xmas mobs as pets?

Only works when inside Christmas City.
Auto cast dark strike and soul strike when attacking.
Enable use of lvl 10 Abracadabra
Nullify Gemstone requirement when using some skills.

But Abracadabra says "that skill can't be used in this area" when you go to use it.🤔

Edited by xeokym

41 minutes ago, xeokym said:

Will we be able to catch any of the xmas mobs as pets?

Only works when inside Christmas City.
Auto cast dark strike and soul strike when attacking.
Enable use of lvl 10 Abracadabra
Nullify Gemstone requirement when using some skills.

But Abracadabra says "that skill can't be used in this area" when you go to use it.🤔

yeah, I wasn't aware that it wasn't available in the map. I have no plan to enable abracadabra on the map atm.  Though you might still be able to catch christmas pet in a different way like a pet tame item that might get implemented later, additionally you can get pet eggs in christmas pet scroll though I don't recommend opening them atm as rare eggs aren't unlock by the community at this point.

It's funny how my Taini pet is not attacking the Taini mob xD hahaha!~

anyway thank you for this wonderful event 😁

Hi, I have some question regarding the party kill share,

How does it works? Coz we tested it yesterday and earlier we have same mobs to hunt but It doesnt give  or share kill to my other party member...

How long does the personal buffs last? ( buffs from being top raider )

😀

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sachz said:

Hi, I have some question regarding the party kill share,

How does it works? Coz we tested it yesterday and earlier we have same mobs to hunt but It doesnt give  or share kill to my other party member...

How long does the personal buffs last? ( buffs from being top raider )

😀

The party share only works if you are on same screen with your partymate, though I'll see if I can ask Haze to change it since it need source edit.

Personal buff last for 1 hour after invasion.

8 hours ago, Joshua01097 said:

Can some one help me in this event?im a sorcerer need to know what skill and stats to not miss on those mobs tnx a lot

it's pretty difficult to farm using some class atm, but don't worry it will be possible soon.

9 hours ago, Joshua01097 said:

Can some one help me in this event?im a sorcerer need to know what skill and stats to not miss on those mobs tnx a lot

You can use warlock,gltx,ranger its more efficient to use for farming easy to gear up and saves u alot of time. happy farming :)

Added Divine Weapons - full announcement later i'm really sleepy.

• Haha 2