The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sadie

HHH update 2020

phantasmagoria.jpg

First of all I would like to apologize as I couldn't post the full update today.
I really wanted too, but something came up IRL and I had to delay it.
This will only be a partial update to inform everyone of the changes in HHH

1. Phantom Sprite Change

I believe that it's more fun to kill player looking mobs so I modeled each mob from some member of the staff team. However it comes with a downside and you'll need to press shift or use /ns to attack them using single target skills. But I believe it's a minor inconvenience compared to such grand opportunity to PK a staff team member that you love.

New mobs/class might be added soon.

2. Force Party Share when killing mobs.

If you are in party, regardless of who kill the mobs, every one in the party will receive a party assist points. Party assist points will automatically get converted as a kill when it's equal to the active members of the party. That being said, if you are in party of 4, each of you will only receive a kill reward after you killed 4 mobs. Assist points is specific to each member of the party, if you aren't in the same map, you won't receive an assist point.

This update do not affect solo players. You can still play in solo and get solo kill. This update is for our supports and new players that you might want to assist.

And to clarify it, this update do not affect player kill.

3. Map Change

q3WlX9O.png

We decided to change the map to make it a bit smaller and to allow players in PK mode to meet each other more. We are keeping the safe mode but we want PK players to fight each other as to increase the risk of going into PK mode.

4. Blank Cards

Blank card is now a normal drop for HHH mob. It has  10% drop rate and you cannot use bubblegum or similar item including fortuna card inside the map. The current drop rate is for testing purposes and we will consider increasing it in the future if proven too low. Blank cards can be exchanged for a number of item that will be added later. These items includes the Maiden Cards.

5. Maiden Cards (TBA)

The four maidens card are now added and can be crafted through the Legendary Scribe located at kami_inn. You'll find her laughing just outside of kami_inn.

RyxS0KZ.png

You will need the following materials to craft any of those cards.
There is no chance of failing to create the card, but make sure to behave yourself while she make them.
(Reminder that there will be changes on Hades raid soon so there might be changes on how you can obtain some of these drops)

200 x Ultranium
200 x Blank Cards
3 x Elixir of Death
1 x scroll of darkness
1 x scarab of oblivion
1 x Bone Ullr

bFwQddl.pnghQmvOea.png
tZdzpe5.pngnXiIm7G.png

Echidna Card [Weapon]

•  Increase damage to boss type monsters by 25%. (Abysmal Knight card)
  •  Increase damage to Phantasmagoria monsters by 5%
  •  Atk + 50 

Hera Card [Weapon]

•  Increase magical damage to boss type monsters by 15%
  •  Increase magical damage to Phantasmagoria monsters by 5%
  •  Matk + 50

Lilith Card [Shield]

•  Reduce damage received from boss monsters by 40% (Alice card effect)
  •  Reduce damage from Phantasmagoria monsters by 8%
  •  HP + 10%

Siren card [Headgear]

• Ignore Mdef of normal Phantasmagoria monsters.
  • Reduce ACD by 15%
  • Matk+ 30

6. Infinite Consumables. (To be released tomorrow)

All items expire in 7 days. - All of these items can be used unlimited times during that period.
The advantage of these consumable  are their quite  low inventory weight.

• Infinite Berry 
Weight: 2500
Cost: 100 blank cards

• Infinite Seed
Weight: 2500
Cost: 75 blank cards

• Infinite Mastella
Weight: 300
Cost: 50 blank cards

• Infinite Panacea
Weight: 300

• Infinite Heroic Cocktail (only useable in HHH)
Weight: 500
Cost: 75 blank cards

• Infinite Undead Elemental Scroll
Weight: 50

• Infinite Box of Thunder
Weight: 500
Cost: 30 blank cards

• Infinite Holy Elemental Scroll
Weight: 50
Cost: 100 blank cards.

7. Hades Changes.  (TBA)

The changes on Hades is not yet live, but I would like everyone to be aware that some changes will happen on Hades soon especially to cater the changes in map size. It will be added most likely tomorrow.

Changelog:

Increase shop 100m zeny bag cost in hero shop to 30 heroic coins each
Added Permanent Ragnarok T shirt (return some class on their transcended 2nd job look) in the Hero Shop for 7k coins. The shirt is a costume and account bound. 
Disable Healing items for PK players. (Heroic cocktail can still be use by them)
Yggberries will still remain useable for non pk players.
Increase/Double chance of getting donation token when killing a player.
Non pk players now only have 1/2 chance to get heroic coins when killing a phantom. 
Double heroic coins obtain when killing a player.
Fix NPC resurrection guru not dispelling buff.
Double Hades drop rate for the removal of item drop booster inside.
Double Hades minion/maiden drop rates too.
Change blank card drop rate from 4% to 10%
Added Sleipnir enchantments NPC.

Credits:
Ty to GM Snow for the banner

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Always good to have changes. Thank you Sadie. Looking forward to the Hades Update 🙈

why only for MVP Cards Effect only?  can you make for PVP cards too please 😃

27 minutes ago, poochai said:

why only for MVP Cards Effect only?  can you make for PVP cards too please 😃

Hades and the minions are for PVP so this one is for PVE.

13 hours ago, Sadie said:

But I believe it's a minor inconvenience compared to such grand opportunity to PK a staff team member that you love. 

i love this part,

and... So thats why you're testing some SP team clones :)

Can we have haZe as a mini boss or something, or a mini event that randomly happens in hhh where he spawns

55 minutes ago, Greencross said:

Can we have haZe as a mini boss or something, or a mini event that randomly happens in hhh where he spawns

we understand if you want to kill haze that bad, we will put it into consideration.

1 hour ago, fencing11 said:

so where can we make this new cards?

nice update btw. 🙂

at kami_inn, look for the legendary scribe.

• Haha 1

OR CHANGE HADES' SPRITE INTO HAZE.

19 hours ago, rhymar2006 said:

ahhh this card used in HHH ?? and craftable ? hmm. how about card  counter for sniper in HHH ? 😃 😍 👾

IT's all about HIT, I posted a guide and you need 1630 HIT to dont miss but with the new changes I'lll update my guide soon.

Edited by PattyAnn

Increase/Double chance of getting donation token when killing a player.
Non pk players now only have 1/2 chance to get heroic coins when killing a phantom. 
PK players will always have 100% chance to get heroic coins when killing phantom.
Double heroic coins obtained when killing a player.
Healing items will be disabled for PK players. (the only working one will be heroic cocktails/infinite heroic cocktails - obtained in orc memory)
Yggberry is still allowed for non pk players.

Just to be clear this is not my own decision, this is also under our admin instruction. This is a decision we came up with. As we believe that HHH is supposed to only assist those who can't pvp in leveling their weapons, so if you want to earn faster you have to take some risk as that is the core essence of Phantasmagoria.

The release of infinite items will be tomorrow.  Read at the update for more information about them.

• Upvote 3

Meanwhile we are here, checkout Phantasmagoria general info & guide:

goodluck!

• Upvote 1

all mobs there is weak.

learn to use proper gear and element converter.

use @mi to see the mobs info LOL.

dont always request . they wont spoon feed you LOL

• Haha 2

On 1/24/2020 at 2:16 AM, fencing11 said:

all mobs there is weak.

learn to use proper gear and element converter.

use @mi to see the mobs info LOL.

dont always request . they wont spoon feed you LOL

hahaha yeah 

On 1/28/2020 at 2:21 PM, iJojo1112 said:

Kindly fix the Tile Bug, so annoying 😭

sorry that's not a bug it's a feature. Tbh I just don't know how can we fix that lol.

-------------------------------------
Increase shop 100m zeny bag cost in hero shop to 30 heroic coins each
Added Permanent Ragnarok T shirt (return some class on their transcended 2nd job look) in the Hero Shop for 7k coins. The shirt is a costume and account bound.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sadie said:

Thx Sadie~~ 😘

idk why but whats the reason behind as to why we need to use /ns just to hit them phantoms?

the tile bug is annoying, please just let us click them as normal mobs like before

1 hour ago, MagpaAKamaN said:

idk why but whats the reason behind as to why we need to use /ns just to hit them phantoms?

the tile bug is annoying, please just let us click them as normal mobs like before

It can be fixed by changing the map into pvp mode as the issues including the vanishing inventory that you need to refresh is caused by the pvpmode. However some players will surely QQ about it because HHH is already very difficult that some veterans can only farm 1K heroic coins per hour and they believe that it must be made easier so newbies can farm easier and veterans can do double of that.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

It can be fixed by changing the map into pvp mode as the issues including the vanishing inventory that you need to refresh is caused by the pvpmode. However some players will surely QQ about it because HHH is already very difficult that some veterans can only farm 1K heroic coins per hour and they believe that it must be made easier so newbies can farm easier and veterans can do double of that.

lol so thats the solution to it? going pvp mode is much worse than the tile bug. cmon i know you can do better to fix things

46 minutes ago, MagpaAKamaN said:

lol so thats the solution to it? going pvp mode is much worse than the tile bug. cmon i know you can do better to fix things

that's the only solution to it. If you are on PK mode, you don't need to press shift for the issue. As those mobs are recognized as normal players on pvpmode. The HHH is supposed to be forced PK ever since its new update but we decided to keep the safe mode for the rest of the players who are really new and cannot compete right now in the PVP. In short the inconvenience you are experiencing is also because of the convenience that you enjoying.

Now if you don't want to use /ns because you believe it's causing tile bug, then go on pk mode and you'll be able to hit those monster without using /ns or shift.

And don't tell me that I can do better to fix things, I always fix things with the best of my ability. If things can be fix as easy as you say I would have fix it long ago.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

you ddnt even answer my question as to why should we use /ns just to attack them phantoms i guess you really intended to change it to that so we are forced to use PK mode(only solution).

well if thats the case then im not hoping the tile bug is gonna be fixed soon in safe mode.

imagine a newbie already having a hard time killing them mobs + gettin some random annoying tile bug

Edited by MagpaAKamaN