Sign in to follow this  
Xileria

Newbie Warlock Bossnia Guide 2020 [Cheap Build]

1 hour ago, rearer123 said:

What if we don't have those? its kinda weird that my warlock has a returner wings (permanent) but no other returner's items?

you can create a new warlock and get those at the newbie entrance npc.

1 hour ago, Xileria said:

you can create a new warlock and get those at the newbie entrance npc.

but that returner's set is only for a limited time? then after that you delete the character and make a new one?

1 minute ago, rearer123 said:

but that returner's set is only for a limited time? then after that you delete the character and make a new one?

you can if you still can't afford a good set after 1 month of farming which shouldn't be the case.

18 minutes ago, Guest Syku said:

what skills to use

stormgust should suffice but you can also use 3rd skill jack frost and frost misty

Guest Rondgurl

Hi Xileria,

I asked a GM and they said big AoE skill such as SG no longer work in casp dun. Does that mean this build is no longer viable?

28 minutes ago, Guest Rondgurl said:

Hi Xileria,

I asked a GM and they said big AoE skill such as SG no longer work in casp dun. Does that mean this build is no longer viable?

this is bossnia Dungeon, not caspen dungeon

retarded question am i supposed to sell the items to npc or make a shop using a merchant? sorry haven't played this game for over 10 years xD if im supposed to sell them to players what are the prices on these items? ty ty

37 minutes ago, hz369 said:

retarded question am i supposed to sell the items to npc or make a shop using a merchant? sorry haven't played this game for over 10 years xD if im supposed to sell them to players what are the prices on these items? ty ty

sell the charms directly to players for 5b-6b per set (1set = 1k red, 1k blue, 1k yellow) 

save up the consumables. 

sell the expensive etc. loot to  npc. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, hz369 said:

yup, put those monster drops in your merchant type and sell them overpriced in npc's. also, 1k charm set cost around 5-6b some 7b. 

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this