Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

HaZe

Corona Virus Awareness Event [ENDED]

38 minutes ago, Unknown8ug said:

The drop rate of the event items seems to have been lowered am I right?

based on @mi, it has not. based on my 1 month experience of event, the drop rates have been at its peak

Guys. Anyone with gumiho set here? Is the complete set sprite ok? What does it looks like? Could you screenshot it? Thank you

is it possible to increase the tree monster spawn or edit which mobs drop elderberry and elder tree oil cause alot people farm tree since this 2 days make alot ks for 1 mobs

virus dna & serum drop is insane now if compare with elderberry & tree oil cause too many mobs drop dna & serum for 2nd wave

Edited by taiheero

What is the stats for legendary and destiny? Does it differ by legendary give additional 10%hp?

Based on latest description it seems the same. If it is the same I think I'll buy destiny better. The legendary looks ugly for additional 250b.

15 minutes ago, Mitch Planko said:

What is the stats for legendary and destiny? Does it differ by legendary give additional 10%hp?

Based on latest description it seems the same. If it is the same I think I'll buy destiny better. The legendary looks ugly for additional 250b.

Im pretty sure its the same. rich players just buy Legendary over destiny for the aesthetic. and also to slap us poor players using their flapping wings to assert dominance

10 hours ago, poepey said:

Im pretty sure its the same. rich players just buy Legendary over destiny for the aesthetic. and also to slap us poor players using their flapping wings to assert dominance

this post said otherwise, there is 10%Max HP extra. Destiny actually looks prettier & I prefer Destiny over Legendary if both the same.

if there is 10%MaxHP, I'll go for legendary even if it looks ugly -.-

can anyone or @HaZe confirm?

Destiny Set
Helm of Destiny: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 35%, Matk and Atk rate + 5%
Swords of Destiny: Reduces after-skill delay by 30%, Increases Magic and Physical damage to demi-humans by 25%, MaxHP + 5%.
Chakra of Destiny: Provides immunity to Freeze and Silence status ailments, Movement speed + 60%, MaxHP+5%
Destiny Bonus: Reduces after-skill delay by 15%, MaxHP + 5%, Enables user to see hidden enemies.

Legendary Set
Legendary Crown: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 35%, Matk and Atk rate + 5%
Legendary Wings: Reduces after-skill delay by 30%, Increases Magic and Physical damage to demi-humans by 25%, MaxHP + 5%.
Legendary Aura: Provides immunity to Freeze and Silence status ailments, Movement speed + 60%, MaxHP+5%
Legendary Bonus: Reduces after-skill delay by 15%, MaxHP + 10%, Enables user to see hidden enemies.

Edited by Mitch Planko

Does the bengal tiger hat cast level 7 sonic blow? Sorry if this is a repeat question but I tried to search on the forum regarding this but not able to find any result.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:10 PM, Mitch Planko said:

this post said otherwise, there is 10%Max HP extra. Destiny actually looks prettier & I prefer Destiny over Legendary if both the same.

if there is 10%MaxHP, I'll go for legendary even if it looks ugly -.-

can anyone or @HaZe confirm?

Destiny Set
Helm of Destiny: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 35%, Matk and Atk rate + 5%
Swords of Destiny: Reduces after-skill delay by 30%, Increases Magic and Physical damage to demi-humans by 25%, MaxHP + 5%.
Chakra of Destiny: Provides immunity to Freeze and Silence status ailments, Movement speed + 60%, MaxHP+5%
Destiny Bonus: Reduces after-skill delay by 15%, MaxHP + 5%, Enables user to see hidden enemies.

Legendary Set
Legendary Crown: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 35%, Matk and Atk rate + 5%
Legendary Wings: Reduces after-skill delay by 30%, Increases Magic and Physical damage to demi-humans by 25%, MaxHP + 5%.
Legendary Aura: Provides immunity to Freeze and Silence status ailments, Movement speed + 60%, MaxHP+5%
Legendary Bonus: Reduces after-skill delay by 15%, MaxHP + 10%, Enables user to see hidden enemies.

BOTH OF THEM HAVE 10% HP, 5% FOR THE WING(MID) 5% FOR THE AURA(LOW)

LEGENDARY SET IS FOR MORE SWAG IN GAME!

15 hours ago, Unknown8ug said:

Does the bengal tiger hat cast level 7 sonic blow? Sorry if this is a repeat question but I tried to search on the forum regarding this but not able to find any result.

YES IT IS!

the additional 10%hp I'm referring to is for the set effect, which is on top of the wing 5%, aura 5%. I guess it has been removed.
yeah.. can buy swag for an additional 250B.

Edited by Mitch Planko

1 hour ago, Mitch Planko said:

@HaZe zeny sales ended? the npc gone.

It's back now.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:27 AM, Unknown8ug said:

The drop rate of the event items seems to have been lowered am I right?

Drop rate is normal. We just don't feel any difference or changes cause we poor. Most OP players have Fortuna Card + BBgum while farming hence they milk the shit out of the event. 

19 minutes ago, Eizzenheim said:

Drop rate is normal. We just don't feel any difference or changes cause we poor. Most OP players have Fortuna Card + BBgum while farming hence they milk the shit out of the event. 

fortuna + bbgum does not work. and fortuna is basically just unlimited bbgum so as long as you have 2 bbgums per phase 2, youll farm just fine.

19 minutes ago, Eizzenheim said:

fortuna doesn't stack with b gums or any other gums as it's the same type of boost effect, in fact I don't use fortuna as it consume 1 accessory slot. I use HE gum though it's not cost effective. It works better for lazy people.

11 minutes ago, Xileria said:

fortuna doesn't stack with b gums or any other gums as it's the same type of boost effect, in fact I don't use fortuna as it consume 1 accessory slot. I use HE gum though it's not cost effective. It works better for lazy people.

Thanks for the clarification. I've only tried farming using BBgum, I really don't feel any changes, maybe because I can't kill mobs faster or due to lag. Really hoping the event will still be extended since the lockdown will probably still extend up until the end of May. I only average 30 to 40 vaccines in 2 hours. lol

17 minutes ago, poepey said:

fortuna + bbgum does not work. and fortuna is basically just unlimited bbgum so as long as you have 2 bbgums per phase 2, youll farm just fine.

bbgum is too pricey for me. I only have 3B left after purchasing 1 merc relic. I can't farm really good either due to lag. My only hope is an event extension to get SoH. If not, better just buy dtoks and sell to make ends meet. Planning to sell all cards and convert to account bounds as well to buy another merc relic(for future events i suppose).

Were the corona pets removed accidentally or intentionally from the NPC? It's not available anymore. 😕

I know the event is going to end soon, but can we have more tree monster spawn during the raid? due to lack supply of elder berry and elder oil. i ask many player and they feel the same.

Especially in the 1st hour of event, its only 1 kind tree monster spawn, only elderberry tree. please summon the other tree monster even buff is not activated 😞

10 minutes ago, Ecstasy said:

Were the corona pets removed accidentally or intentionally from the NPC? It's not available anymore. 😕

no it isn't I'll reload it back.

• Upvote 1