HaZe

Corona Virus Awareness Event [ENDED]

Still 7 days left to farm right? Just make full use of it.

This event already extended long enough for everyone and way more newbie friendly compare to previous event where old players have to grind a lot to equip themself for event.

Now is the best time to join DRO. Further extending might cause whole server filled with legendary I think.

PS: I'm only started farming  3 days ago and feel easier compare to before.

Edited by Mitch Planko

On 4/21/2020 at 4:22 AM, Irish Heart said:

1. 15%
2. 15%
3. it works better with mercury relic.

Changelog:
- 2nd phase of invasion will now affect 2 cities.
- Monsters can spawn on both cities randomly. There should be a balance of players otherwise mobs will be concentrated on other city.
- Race count is counted on both cities.
- A Boss will now spawn on 2 cities.
- Slight increase on mob density (total mobs increase but is divided on 2 maps)

This is done to reduce the lag other players are experiencing due to too much player density. We hope that this will help other who are struggling with lag issue.

@Irish Heart does Rainy Cloud also have same effect with hillslion doll[1] which is 15%?

22 minutes ago, Mitch Planko said:

@Irish Heart does Rainy Cloud also have same effect with hillslion doll[1] which is 15%?

all those thing has 15% chance the only difference is what they cast.

Good day GMs and Devs. I would like to suggest something for the latter part of the coronavirus event. Im thinking, what if we put a Converter NPC(Just like the NPC for converting Silverine fruit to Mora Coins, but with levy) for the Materials of this event and put some leverage. here's the example:

Virus DNA = Antibody Serum ( for this  to be converted you need to pay atleast 1 Appreciation Token)

the same goes for Elderberry = Elder Tree Oil; Empty Syringe = Sharp Needle.

and if Possible:

5 Virus DNA = 1 Empty Syringe/Sharp Needle or 2 Elder Tree oil/Elderberry ( Costs 2 tokens or) and vice versa.

But Fruit Basket, Tissue, Gloves, and Face Mask isn't convertible.

Why am i thinking this? for us not to waste all the materials we have all farmed for more than a month. Especially for those players who doesn't have fortuna cards or those who do not use Bbgums.

I implore you. Please consider this suggestion. Thank you very much.

10 minutes ago, Azriel said:

Good day GMs and Devs. I would like to suggest something for the latter part of the coronavirus event. Im thinking, what if we put a Converter NPC(Just like the NPC for converting Silverine fruit to Mora Coins, but with levy) for the Materials of this event and put some leverage. here's the example:

Virus DNA = Antibody Serum ( for this  to be converted you need to pay atleast 1 Appreciation Token)

and if Possible:

5 Virus DNA = 1 Empty Syringe/Sharp Needle or 2 Elder Tree oil/Elderberry ( Costs 2 tokens or) and vice versa.

Why am i thinking this? for us not to waste all the materials we have all farmed for more than a month. Especially for those players who doesn't have fortuna cards or those who do not use Bbgums.

I think someone had asked this one before and they declined it.

5 minutes ago, Ronza said:

awww sad. but it's fine if they deciline it anyway. they know what's best for the server 😄

28 minutes ago, Ronza said:

I asked this early april luls

1 minute ago, poepey said:

I asked this early april luls

ohhhh. maybe they'll reconsider this. just only for the latter time of the event. XD. and there is a levy too.

Just now, Azriel said:

ohhhh. maybe they'll reconsider this. just only for the latter time of the event. XD. and there is a levy too.

nope sadie flat out rejected it which is reasonable anyway. just try to hunt the monsters that drops what you need in phase 1

On 5/6/2020 at 4:21 AM, Azriel said:

and if Possible:

Yeah. I think we really do need this. I have thousands of other loots but no elderberry or tree oil and I have no idea what i'm going to do with these. Please reconsider

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Imminent said:

Yeah. I think we really do need this. I have thousands of other loots but no elderberry or tree oil and I have no idea what i'm going to do with these. Please reconsider

Just farm elderberry stuff during the event, kill them instead of going for other mobs that way you'll  increase the elderberry items u have :I 

I don't think they will add the converting items for other things cuz event gonna end soon 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, HaZe said:

The Event will run until May 10, 2020. (It has been extended from it's original end-date of April 26)

is it exactly May 10, 2020 0:00:00 server time?

I just noticed, the whole time of the event the NPC's never stayed at home and doesn't ware protective gear. Aren't they infected and can cause a second wave of infection? XD

before the event ends, I just wanna give thanks and appreciation to all GMs and staffs that worked so hard to give us something to do for the past 1 1/2 month. I wouldn't survive lockdown without it. ❤️ 

16 hours ago, poepey said:

is it exactly May 10, 2020 0:00:00 server time?

Id like to know this as well 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, HaZe said:

Event Notes:

• The Event will run until May 10, 2020 at 23:59 server time. (It has been extended from it's original end-date of April 26)
  • The Eastern Event will not run this year. The Corona Virus Awareness event overlaps with the Easter season. We will make Easter Head gears available via Appreciation Tokens.
  • All invasion loot, vaccines and appreciation tokens are account bound.

it ended on 23:59 on May 10 so i guess we still have few more rounds of farming 😆

18 hours ago, arabelle said:

it ended on 23:59 on May 10 so i guess we still have few more rounds of farming 😆

I think 2 more raids before it ends. When the last day ends, the NPC's remain for like 1-2 more days for the players to deliver or exchange materials to vaccines, but the monster raid will stop.

Congratulations for the players who farmed very well to the event! And who won raffles!

13 minutes ago, Horakthy said:

I think 2 more raids before it ends. When the last day ends, the NPC's remain for like 1-2 more days for the players to deliver or exchange materials to vaccines, but the monster raid will stop.

Congratulations for the players who farmed very well to the event! And who won raffles!

I just asked @HaZe, yesterday, via shoutbox in forums, he said EVERYTHING will be removed 23:59 May 10, sorry i can't get a screenshot it got burried with all the messages.

Edited by jnad05
wrote can instead of can't

4 hours ago, jnad05 said:

I just asked @HaZe, yesterday, via shoutbox in forums, he said EVERYTHING will be removed 23:59 May 10, sorry i can't get a screenshot it got burried with all the messages.

oh noo i thought the NPC to exchange vaccines + the corona virus shop would at least stay for another 1-2 days because for the time being people would be occupied with collecting materials :th_wah:

12 minutes ago, arabelle said:

oh noo i thought the NPC to exchange vaccines + the corona virus shop would at least stay for another 1-2 days because for the time being people would be occupied with collecting materials :th_wah:

you better start distributing those vaccines now lol

I hope you all enjoyed the last raid of the Coronavirus Awareness event! The staff is extremely happy with the huge success the event turned out to be.. definitely one for the books and one that will be hard to beat! (but not impossible 😉)  Our population jumped from 500-600 to 900-1,050 in a matter of two months and I do believe a lot of it had to do with this event and our marketing efforts to spread the word about it. We are happy that newbies and veterans alike were able to obtain lots of items, and I heard of many that are already enjoying battlegrounds, pvp and woe.

If you've enjoyed the event, on behalf of the entire staff  team, I would like to ask you to please share your experience about the event and DreamerRO by writing a quick review on Ratemyserver about it. Most of the world is still in quarantine as a result of the coronavirus, and just because the event ended doesn't mean our growth has to end. Your review will help us to continue our exponential growth. 

It will take a few days or weeks to get used to "normal" DreamerRO activities.. I'm sure many of you got accustomed to the raid event... but trust me when i say that while the coronavirus event was running, the entire staff team was brain storming and working hard on ideas and features to make DreamerRO even more enjoyable. 

Again.. and I only repeat it because it is extremely important. If you enjoyed any of the coronavirus event, and/or other features at DreamerRO.. If you would like to thank the staff team for the event, support or anything else.. all we ask is that you write an honest review about us on ratemyserver so that we can continue to grow and share our work with more players like you.

There are literally hundreds of you that log in and play everyday. If each one of you is able to help us with this review, I have no doubt the population would explode even  more. Trust me!

Once again.. thank you for participating in the Coronavirus event, for your time and for helping to make DreamerRO great again. 

Stay tuned for more awesome changes and updates!

#LongLiveDreamerRO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1