HaZe

Corona Virus Awareness Event [ENDED]

Another question, what ever donatiion like items that will be released in phases 3, will it be available too via donation npc?

2 minutes ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

Another question, what ever donatiion like items that will be released in phases 3, will it be available too via donation npc?

No. But you can donate and exchange donation credits for appreciation tokens that you can use to buy any item from the coronavirus shop.

20 minutes ago, HaZe said:

No. But you can donate and exchange donation credits for appreciation tokens that you can use to buy any item from the coronavirus shop.

ahh bummer, into the storage then my dtoks

may I suggest making a trading NPC where can trade materials for another? not 1:1. Its just that the "material equilibrium" as I call it is being destroyed slowly. ex. trade 1 empty syringe for 5 Virus DNA or something like that. thanks

Edited by poepey

2 hours ago, poepey said:

may I suggest making a trading NPC where can trade materials for another? not 1:1. Its just that the "material equilibrium" as I call it is being destroyed slowly. ex. trade 1 empty syringe for 5 Virus DNA or something like that. thanks

i usually just focus on monsters that drop the materials i need, to set back the equilibrium lol but yeah this was done before in xmas but the difference was the exchange rates varied during that event, and so it was hard to keep equilibrium back then.

11 minutes ago, jnad05 said:

i usually just focus on monsters that drop the materials i need, to set back the equilibrium lol but yeah this was done before in xmas but the difference was the exchange rates varied during that event, and so it was hard to keep equilibrium back then.

that would be reasonable but for someone like me who is a try hard in wave 1 where there's specific monster I only attack and wave 2 where I just attack the closest one, there's really not much time to be picky with who I kill. I get my farm in wave 2 but currently I'm 2k mats behind with dna and serum and I assume the gap will just get bigger and bigger unless I just kill specific monsters and give up winning wave 1 entirely lol

On 3/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, HaZe said:

**If the Antivirus Set is making it hard to farm because you confuse monsters to people, read this**

Why cant i view this?

7 minutes ago, Kys said:

Why cant i view this?

It's a closed group, only members can see that, if u want to view that link join the Overgeared Club

2 minutes ago, Rios said:

It's a closed group, only members can see that, if u want to view that link join the Overgeared Club

Can i join the Club without joining the guild?

4 minutes ago, Kys said:

Can i join the Club without joining the guild?

Don't know, I'm not a leader

On 4/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, christian said:

can i suggest we can buy donation service like complete 4 pre requisite elite quest through corona virus shop too?

Im not sure with that. Spirit of heroism gives it all.

21 hours ago, poepey said:

+1 agree

Spring Bee Ring's immune to sleep is not working :th_sob:

Extremely late to the draw, but I'm super thankful for the AoE spells being made unusable for this.
I'm on a lower-end laptop that has a huge FPS drop when people are spammy left and right, so I appreciate it. ❤️

Also seconding the desire for a material converter NPC/function, my inventory is swimming with Elderberry and Elder Tree Oil but nothing else.

(Also also: remember to @autoloot rate 50 before you start, I've seen plenty of people not autolooting at all and missing quest materials + even sometimes the 0.02-0.01% drops lol)

hmmmm i had early problem with the equilibrium of the materials too from the event but everything has a purpose though, if you notice wave 1 can be done within 30 minutes after that you farm  another 30 mins for the specific materials you need, like focus on airborne at bat for dna and serum. peaceya, everything is so easy now, some need to sweat it out. just saying

Hey Haze i saw you guys had a "3x donation credit" last year! Bring it back please 🙂 

hopefully that would encourage players to donate tehee  THANKS IN ADVANCE! 

PS. youre the best HAZE! 

6 hours ago, mosthated28 said:

Hey Haze i saw you guys had a "3x donation credit" last year! Bring it back please 🙂 

PS. youre the best HAZE! 

i think that bonus is available only during black friday week and cyber monday week.

6 hours ago, mosthated28 said:

PS. youre the best HAZE! 

and technically this is kind of a discount already if you think about it, since apprec tokens are available via credits 1 credit = 250 appre tokens, soo SOH will cost 60$ instead of 100$, this is also means you can use credits to get B bags, and heroic coins

11 minutes ago, jnad05 said:

and technically this is kind of a discount already if you think about it, since apprec tokens are available via credits 1 credit = 250 appre tokens, soo SOH will cost 60$ instead of 100$, this is also means you can use credits to get B bags, and heroic coins

SOH costs 30,000 Appreciation tokens, so 30,000/250 = 120$. If I understand what you guys are talking about, it actually costs more.

Just now, poepey said:

SOH costs 30,000 Appreciation tokens, so 30,000/250 = 120$. If I understand what you guys are talking about, it actually costs more.

120 credits you mean, donating 60$ gives x2 credits thats why

Oh I see I thought its 1:1 as I am not a donator xd my bad

just a note, all new items are account bound, including noxious shield. Forgot to put account bound tag on it.