Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

HaZe

Corona Virus Awareness Event [ENDED]

@Xileria @Irish Heart

GMs i have been really curious to the script of the "Hillslion Doll" in the Easter collection. It says chance of casting lvl 3 bolts, does it have the same script of the normal autocast headgears or does it have the script of Elemental Sword. I hope to get an answer thank you!

28 minutes ago, icecoolicecube said:

@Xileria @Irish Heart

GMs i have been really curious to the script of the "Hillslion Doll" in the Easter collection. It says chance of casting lvl 3 bolts, does it have the same script of the normal autocast headgears or does it have the script of Elemental Sword. I hope to get an answer thank you!

Hills lion doll only auto cast bolts it's more like mercury relic, unlike other auto cast headgears it doesn't cast thunderstorm or frost nova. However it has an extremely low rate of auto casting which I am not sure if it's intentional or not, because I am not the one who scripted it.

Hillslion doll auto cast chance is only 1%. Fox Hood and other got 15% chance. I'll ask the admin whether it's intentional or not.

Admin replied and it will be fixed later to get a 15% rate similar to fox hood and other.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, verrdii said:

the stat is different?

Their stats are the same with past pets. Their stat is as posted.

3rds job skills and aoe's still working on louyang map. havent heard any lag complains there though.

14 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

2 new rare pets:

Cost: 10k tokens
Lockdown Officer (Female)
cLIM6U6.png
Matk +3%
All Stat +25
Buff: Odins Blessing Lv. 1

Lockdown Officer (Male)
tJjOAQo.png
Atk +100
All stat +15
Buff: Odin's Blessing Lv. 1

What the hell is Odin's Blessing? Lol

Is that the same as Odin's Power? ATK and MATK +70, -20 def and mdef??

If that's the skill, does it reduce the first part of def? For example, if one has 50 + 100 def, does it become 30 + 100?

4 minutes ago, Luciara said:

What the hell is Odin's Blessing? Lol

Is that the same as Odin's Power? ATK and MATK +70, -20 def and mdef??

If that's the skill, does it reduce the first part of def? For example, if one has 50 + 100 def, does it become 30 + 100?

i think its not soft def (vit), but hard def (from equipment)

Just three questions guyz

1.what is the percentage of the "Hillslion Doll[1]" to cast random bolts ?

2.what is the percentage of the "Plasma Familiar[1]" to cast random bolts ?

3.does it stack with mercury relic[1] ?

5 hours ago, Zheigh said:

1. 15%
2. 15%
3. it works better with mercury relic.

Changelog:
- 2nd phase of invasion will now affect 2 cities.
- Monsters can spawn on both cities randomly. There should be a balance of players otherwise mobs will be concentrated on other city.
- Race count is counted on both cities.
- A Boss will now spawn on 2 cities.
- Slight increase on mob density (total mobs increase but is divided on 2 maps)

This is done to reduce the lag other players are experiencing due to too much player density. We hope that this will help other who are struggling with lag issue.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

1. 15%
2. 15%

Changelog:
- Monsters can spawn on both cities randomly. There should be a balance of players otherwise mobs will be concentrated on other city.

This is done to reduce the lag other players are experiencing due to too much player density. We hope that this will help other who are struggling with lag issue.

Great update! this should should some of those players that are too laggy as a result of too many players/mobs in the same map/area. Hopefully the players cooperate and split between the two map invasions! 

5 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

1. 15%
2. 15%

Changelog:

1. The unknown monster (Flora) doesn't take most of the damage. is this part of the design?
2. if this indeed remove the lag, is there any chance AoE skills are going to be enabled again?

6 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

1. 15%
2. 15%

Changelog:

social distancing too on Ragnarok hahahah nice btw.

will the event gonna get an extension too? Several countries extends community quarantine. Just hoping so 😄

4 hours ago, poepey said:

1. The unknown monster (Flora) doesn't take most of the damage. is this part of the design?
2. if this indeed remove the lag, is there any chance AoE skills are going to be enabled again?

Flora has 90 PD, i'll reduce it back to 70 similar with mutated.
No, AOE also causes lag, 2 maps having so many AOE will cause much worse lag during invasion.

29 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

Flora has 90 PD, i'll reduce it back to 70 similar with mutated.
No, AOE also causes lag, 2 maps having so many AOE will cause much worse lag during invasion.

alrighty. thanks~

ya now better for 2 city raid improve which reduce the lag issue for SEA region here actually....i know my ISP is suck actually

Edited by taiheero

2 hours ago, Chibixcore said:

Bug on outbreak spot

1.png

we are aware of the issue, I just can't reload the script as I had something to do earlier and it timed when the script is not running.

Can't reload it while it's running. It will be fixed after this raid.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zheigh said:

Tested Hillslion it still has lower chances than other's hat with autocast.

Flora doesn't drop anything when died so far.

9 minutes ago, WilliamFX said:

Tested Hillslion it still has lower chances than other's hat with autocast.

Flora doesn't drop anything when died so far.

Hillslion is already fixed, just re equip it. Flora is also already fixed.

I have a few concern:

1. When Ranger AutoCast Wind Blade, my Character stuck up for 3 to 5 seconds. how to fix this?
2. When a Mutated Bat is Killed and loots are for pick-up. Sometimes when i pick up(fruit Basket,Token). The game crashes.

7 minutes ago, Azriel said:

I have a few concern:

1. When Ranger AutoCast Wind Blade, my Character stuck up for 3 to 5 seconds. how to fix this?
2. When a Mutated Bat is Killed and loots are for pick-up. Sometimes when i pick up(fruit Basket,Token). The game crashes.

figure out first if you are the only one having the issue or not by asking other players in game or in forum. If it's happening to others then there's a chance something need to be fixed on the developers side. If you are the only one experiencing it, then it's most likely your client, or your pc causing the problem.

To be honest, I haven't receive any report of crashing picking up loots or someone stopping when they auto cast windblade. As you are aware, a lot are using ranger atm.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xileria said:

figure out first if you are the only one having the issue or not by asking other players in game or in forum. If it's happening to others then there's a chance something need to be fixed on the developers side. If you are the only one experiencing it, then it's most likely your client, or your pc causing the problem.

To be honest, I haven't receive any report of crashing picking up loots or someone stopping when they auto cast windblade. As you are aware, a lot are using ranger atm.

it actually does freeze when the last auto-casted skill before the enemy died is wind blade. you can de-freeze your character by moving so I didnt say anything anymore. then again, I have played 2 raids and never experienced it again.