Earn Donation Credits or Zeny by writing detailed guides and articles in the DreamerRO Wiki! (read more)

Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Corona Virus Awareness Event [Phase 2]

Phase 2

The second phase of the Corona Virus Awareness Event consists of creating vaccines out of the ingredients you've been collecting from the virus invasions.

You will notice a new NPC in Caspen called "Vaccine Researcher".
This NPC will help you convert your ingredients into vaccines.

2_M_MOLGENSTEIN.gif

Vaccine Requirements:

• 5x Virus DNA
  • 5x Antibody Serum
  • 2x Elderberry
  • 2x Elder Tree Oil
  • 1x Syringe
  • 1x Needle

These vaccines will need to be delivered to hundreds of different houses in various cities all across Midgard. Each Vaccine you deliver will be rewarded with 6 Appreciation Tokens. The Vaccine Researcher NPC will tell you how many vaccines and where to deliver those vaccines. You will be paid instantly after successfully delivering the vaccines.

You can exchange your Appreciation Tokens for other in-game currencies through the Corona Virus Shop. These currencies will open the door to hundreds of end-game items such as Donation Headgears, Rare Items, Equipment, MvP Cards and Donation Services!

Corona Virus Shop Exchange Rates:

• 1x Heroic Coin = 2x Appreciation Tokens - (Exchange Heroic Coins at the Hero Temple - ayo_in02 115 170)
  • 1x Billion Zeny Bag = 150x Appreciation Tokens - (Cash Money BABYY!)
  • 1x Donation Token = 250x Appreciation Tokens -  (Exchange Donation Tokens at the Donation Mall - final_dest 100 20)
  • 1x Combat Coin = 400x Appreciation Tokens - (Exchange Combat Coins at hero_camp 210 215)
  • 1x Aura Stylist Service = 12,500 Appreciation Tokens - (Exchange at Caspen 185 210)
  • 1x Spirit of Heroism = 30,000 Appreciation Tokens - (Exchange at Caspen 110 160)

Antivirus Set - Free Farming Set!

We have decided to further close the gap between newbies and veterans by adding a completely free Antivirus Set. The set consists of 3 headgears that were especially designed to maximize farming during the event invasion. This is in addition to the divine weapons!

To claim your free set, you must speak with the Valkyrie NPC in Caspen called "Envoy of Light". The set will expire after 30 days of claiming it, which will be more than enough time to farm during the entire event. The effect will be removed from the head gears after the event ends on April 26.
**Any card slotted on the headgears will need to be removed before the event ends, or it will be lost**

coronaset.png

Antivirus Set Effect:

• Antivirus Bandana - Adds a chance of auto-casting various magic spells while physically attacking. (Helps kill faster by spamming bolts and magic spells)
  • Antivirus Coat - Increases Range +2 and Max Weight by 2,000. (Helps kill from further and carry more loots)
  • Antivirus Mask - Increases Movement Speed by 60% and Range + 4. (Helps navigate the map faster and kill from longer distance)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kys said:

Can someone explain to me how the 30% more zeny at zeph's work. thanks

30% more than the usual zeny price probably. I don't know if the 30% is already within the said zeny price when initiating a zeph quest, but I think it's automatically given after the quest is done

43 minutes ago, poepey said:

30% more than the usual zeny price probably. I don't know if the 30% is already within the said zeny price when initiating a zeph quest, but I think it's automatically given after the quest is done

If it is given after the quest is done i dont think its working now. It was working fine before but now it just give the basic zeny reward from zeph's can someone please confirm or check

Added new items:

Item ID 23285 ~ 23289:
They are supplies that you can also deliver later.

Facemask
Gloves
Fruit Basket
Hand Sanitizer
Tissue Paper

7 hours ago, Kys said:

Can someone explain to me how the 30% more zeny at zeph's work. thanks

6 hours ago, poepey said:

It is implemented and working as expected. Before this event, the formula that dictated what the zeny reward would be was "MissionLvl*150,000" - now that formula is "MissionLvl*195,000". Therefor, the zeny reward for each mission is 30% higher than it was before this event. It doesn't mean you get 30% in addition to the already inflated hunting reward, its already cooked into the npc messages.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sadie said:

Added new items:

Item ID 23285 ~ 23289:

Facemask
Gloves
Fruit Basket
Hand Sanitizer
Tissue Paper

Wich are these cv19 items Numbers? 23270-23284?

On 3/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, Sadie said:

Added new items:

Item ID 23285 ~ 23289:

Facemask
Gloves
Fruit Basket
Hand Sanitizer
Tissue Paper

thank you for the info 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disable AOE in the event due to lag issues and some people abusing macro farm.

change warlock divine weapon effect to autocast on normal attack. Description will be updated later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

Is it me or you cannot create vaccines in batches anymore? i can only create 1 by 1

Samee here, however even if the NPC states you can only create 1 I still input the quantity base on manual computation and it still works (ex. NPC states 1 but I can input 18 and receive 18). It could be a minor bug though, hopefully it gets fixed

The NPC gives you a suggestion of the max amount of vaccines you can create. When it cant calculate a max, it gives the default which is 1. However, as the member before me mentioned, even if you input a number higher than the suggestion, it will still work if you have enough ingredients.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The NPC gives you a suggestion of the max amount of vaccines you can create. When it cant calculate a max, it gives the default which is 1. However, as the member before me mentioned, even if you input a number higher than the suggestion, it will still work if you have enough ingredients.

So there's no more limit to the amount of vaccines you can create at once as long as you have the corresponding materials?

And is the bulk vaccine delivery will still be implemented? Thank you dad!

GM, I would like to suggest Bowman class divine weapon should reduce their range as per other melee class range, every sniper I met had been KSing event mobs from far away. To be fair due warlock can't cast AoE Skill anymore and the divine weapon of warlock only procs earth spike so far I tested.

1 hour ago, WilliamFX said:

GM, I would like to suggest Bowman class divine weapon should reduce their range as per other melee class range, every sniper I met had been KSing event mobs from far away. To be fair due warlock can't cast AoE Skill anymore and the divine weapon of warlock only procs earth spike so far I tested.

every class has an advantage, sorc has double cast, GX has dual wield, ranger has blitzbeat and range, and i think the reason why AOE spells was taken out was due to the crazy lag when WL mobs like a lot monsters at once. Also if a ranger shoots too far they can't use bolts, because bolts have a range limit soo you can actually just out damage them.

2 hours ago, WilliamFX said:

honestly their divine weapon has a very short range compared to other weapons, the reason i did this is due to the fact that some auto skills don't proc when you hit target at a very far range. However with their passive skill that increase range and addition of other gear it gives them more range.