Earn Donation Credits or Zeny by writing detailed guides and articles in the DreamerRO Wiki! (read more)

Lars Roux

not so new? but hey!!! :)

I'm not that new here tho since I've played yeaaaarrrssss ago but since we need to stay indoors for, I don't know how long, I decided to come back! Anyway, hello to y'all!!! If you want to chat or anything just came by in Caspen and talk to my warlock, Nira Roux!

__
anyway, just a side ask: I remember having glasses but I couldn't find in my storage or in any with my chars. Did dRO changed some equips? I loved that glasses so much :((((((

Hi. Welcome Back 🥰

On 3/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, Lars Roux said:

I'm not that new here tho since I've played yeaaaarrrssss ago but since we need to stay indoors for, I don't know how long, I decided to come back! Anyway, hello to y'all!!! If you want to chat or anything just came by in Caspen and talk to my warlock, Nira Roux!

__
anyway, just a side ask: I remember having glasses but I couldn't find in my storage or in any with my chars. Did dRO changed some equips? I loved that glasses so much :((((((

Hey welcome back and enjoy.

With regards to your question, I am not sure if they did an update but as for my experience to my old equips in my storage, nothing has changed. 
I just came back as well.

Edited by Confusion