Jump to content

Earn Donation Credits or Zeny by writing detailed guides and articles in the DreamerRO Wiki! (read more)

nikkimaman

Corona Virus Awareness [ Phase 1 ] Farming Build

Recommended Posts

CORONA VIRUS AWARENESS ( PHASE 1 ) FARMING BUILD 💉✌️

Created by : ( l VIP l Maman )

===================================================================

Recommended Job : Guillotine cross / Shadow chaser / Sorcerer / Warlock  / other job also recommended so don't worry.

Recommended Stats : 195 attack speed ( aspd ) others not recommended.

This is the basic equipment that needed for this event farming and grinding.

===================================================================================

Upper gear : Antivirus Bandana (Event) / Pharaoh's Manipulation / Hanging Skull / Angeling Beanie / Snowman Mask / Other Autocast Chain Skill HG[ Isilla Card ]

Untitled.jpg.1c984b09355b2902a4b705f08ff82a2c.jpg

Middle gear : Antivirus Coat (Event) / Black Mini Glasses [ Isilla Card ]

635202890_middlegear.jpg.b2a0895bbbff2c594b8664a831b60abb.jpg

Lower gear : Antivirus Mask (Event) / Purple Bubbles Aura / Nightvision Google [ Isilla Card ]

tiger_field_image_listing_featured.png.f7af8bd46564b394e3659e4653544331.png.6e5e7bf6366ea73d8ba7b14763c1a474.png

Armor : Any armor [ Garm Card ]

 

Weapon : Divine weapon ( 7 days only  go to caspen 172 215 and talk to Envoy of Light to redeem your divine weapon )

                         Snow Katar (Event) /Elemental Sword / Fireblend / Ice Falchion / Other autocast chain skill hg [ Mutant dragonoid / Hatii Bebe / Fuse Baphomet Card ]

901616274_weaponcov19event.png.1d1d77b76de8dfeaec8fc53c65fd93ea.png

tiger_field_image_listing_featured.png.f84c4fce2857f7cd1b692cd629d4e703.png.385fc90a79c55b05c859f829765f56ea.png

Shield : Any slotted shield  [Any Card]

 

Garment : Any slotted garments  [Kasa Card ]

 

Boots : Sleipnir or movement speed boots. [Dark Lord Card]

 

Accessories : Alchemy Gloves / Mercury Relic /  [Owl baron + Owl duke Card / Gazeti Card ] / Ring Of Flame Lord

tiger_field_image_listing_featured.png.22ce7c2e1e874c92e2a3a305e4570f80.png.2e31e317ccab3db6227332ba04eb1033.png

===================================================================================

TOTAL DPS DAMAGE PER RATE : 135K - 250K per second ( one monster take at least 6 seconds ) if you got Mercury Relic  or other chain autocast skill more better.

Any suggestion and other recommended items can leave a comment below, thank you so much and happy farming grind all DreamerRO players. 🙏

http://www.playdreamerro.com/wiki/index.php/User_talk:Nikkimaman#Corona_Virus_Awareness_Event

 

Edited by nikkimaman
Reupdated April 2020
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for your contribution ~

Hope more people join this post sharing more super cool builds for our event 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accesory : Gazeti Card for Bolts

Mid-Headgear: Black Mini Glasses/Isilla Card

Armor: Any Armor/Hatii Card

Edited by maryjane0822
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nikkimaman said:

Elemental Sword / Fireblend / Ice Falchion / Other autocast chain skill hg [ Mutant dragonoid / Hatii Bebe / Fuse Baphomet Card ]

dont put garm card and any weapon card. theres a limit in amount of auto casted skills and those cards unables other cards (like gazeti) to work which trades "bolt" skills that deals 10 damage for "ball" skills that deals 1 damage.

 

- Moonlight Sonata.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, poepey said:

dont put garm card and any weapon card. theres a limit in amount of auto casted skills and those cards unables other cards (like gazeti) to work which trades "bolt" skills that deals 10 damage for "ball" skills that deals 1 damage.

 

- Moonlight Sonata.

listen to this guy always top3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use CD in Mouth if you have it for auto-casting more bolts 😄

 

~118

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pantera said:

Use CD in Mouth if you have it for auto-casting more bolts 😄

 

~118

for me this is only worth if you have black frame glasses and trade your ele. sword for shamshir. range is equally important imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, poepey said:

 for me this is only worth if you have black frame glasses and trade your ele. sword for shamshir. range is equally important imo

indeed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanna share mine 

Auto Cast HG 

Mini Black Frame Glasses

NVG

Divine Weap

Ele Sword

Any Garments with Kasa C

2 Merc Relic with Gazeti C

dnt bother HG cards for delay, they useless

what matter after you equip this is PING , how smooth are you to change target 😄 , how you position your char to lessen the movement, and don't settle for less ( Don't Chase 1 mob) 

 

-Raffle Ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 5:58 AM, MeshiRei said:

I just wanna share mine 

Auto Cast HG 

Mini Black Frame Glasses

NVG

Divine Weap

Ele Sword

Any Garments with Kasa C

2 Merc Relic with Gazeti C

dnt bother HG cards for delay, they useless

what matter after you equip this is PING , how smooth are you to change target 😄 , how you position your char to lessen the movement, and don't settle for less ( Don't Chase 1 mob) 

 

-Raffle Ticket

whats the card in ur upper, mid, lower, armor? thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoGee said:

whats the card in ur upper, mid, lower, armor? thanks!

Isilla card x3 in any headgear, armor i just put tao gunka card, any card also can be used at armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×