Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

Hello Dreamers,

I am a very very very old player of DreamerRO, back in 2009, we used to have HR and LR and I really enjoyed it back then.

However, I had to quit DreamerRO because of internet issues, PC broke down and I couldn't afford one and then got employed, real life problems, etc etc....

I was checking up on the Official Server of Ragnarok Transcendence and I did not enjoy it much, So i downloaded and installed DreamerRO again.

I am really amazed the way HaZe has maintained the server wipe-free and I am really happy with the way the server has progressed, because I know how it was earlier back in 2009, since I was active during the testing and troubleshooting on test servers and NPC stuffs, etc.....

I also used to be a [GM] during those earlier days, my screen name was [GM] Forecast on HR and [GM] Ares on LR in DreamerRO back in 2009.

I am uploading the Screenshots of my [GM] days along with other [GM] and Staff Members in our Gallery section, do check it out:

It feels so good to be back and helping new and existing players with their queries and helping them.

Stay Safe and Be Happy Everyone.

That's so awesome!!! Welcome back! ^^ I hope to see you on the team again if you ever decided to =)!

For sure I will see you around in-game!!

On 3/30/2020 at 7:08 AM, Rios said:

Welcome Back 🥰

Thank You Rios. It was nice meeting you in-game too.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:47 AM, GM Light said:

That's so awesome!!! Welcome back! ^^ I hope to see you on the team again if you ever decided to =)!

For sure I will see you around in-game!!

Thank You. I have messaged HaZe regarding the same.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, Confusion said:

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay! 😀

Thank You Confusion. Be Safe.

Welcome back Xu Xi, since you are an old player, you may find the server overwhelming, but do not fret, the forums is a gold mine of knowledge. Aside from that, the same ol' @request is a few keys away, answers will be given to you. I wish you luck, have fun!

Congrass welcome back key

On 4/6/2020 at 9:11 AM, PattyAnn said:

Hi, 2009 player here :th_no1:

Thanks Ann.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:12 AM, GM Ethan said:

Welcome Back ;D

Thanks Ethan. Glad to be back.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, Feurille said:

Welcome back Xu Xi, since you are an old player, you may find the server overwhelming, but do not fret, the forums is a gold mine of knowledge. Aside from that, the same ol' @request is a few keys away, answers will be given to you. I wish you luck, have fun!

Yes, Yes, Thank You for your assistance Feurille.

6 hours ago, Greencross said:

Congrass welcome back key

Thanks Cross.

Edited by Xu Xi

u welcome br0