Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

5vs5 PvP Tournament - (April 18)

Tournament Ended!

Congratulations to the NabTeam!

Rewatch tournament: 

Standing.png

Bracket.png

We will be hosting a 5vs5 PvP Tournament this upcoming Saturday, April 18. (Click here for count down).

Prizes:
The prize will depend on the amount of parties that participate in the tournament. At least 3 parties are needed to run the tournament. Event will be cancelled if not enough parties register. The prize is per party to be split among the party members. The party leader will be given the prize.

• 3-4 parties - Prize: 150b
  • 5-6 parties - Prize: 250b
  • 7-10 parties - Prize: 350b
  • 10+ parties - Prize: 500b

Rules:
Additional rules may be added prior to the tournament start date. Make sure to check the topic and read the rules prior to the tournament starting.

• 3rd Job Skills enabled
  • Party of 5 players max
  • Once tournament starts, the players cannot change class, character and cannot replace any of the original 5 players
  • Any item, equipment or skill that works inside the 3rd Jobs PvP arena will work in the tournament
  • You may not use buffs from non-party members (FCP, Soul Link, etc). All party members will be killed and will be given a couple of minutes to re-buff before fight starts
  • Each fight must not take any longer than 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes are up, the GM will end the fight and select a winner based on remaining players alive and/or overall performance.
  • Resurrection is not allowed (nor is token of Siegfried). Players will be warped out of the arena when killed.
  • Elimination style tournament. Once a party loses once, they are out of the tournament. (If only 3-4 parties register, we will do 2 loses to get eliminated)

How to register:

• Be ready 15 minutes before the tournament start date. That means in a party with all 5 members in it. The tournament host will announce where to go in-game 15 minutes prior to the tournament.

Notes:

• The party name must not include any spaces or weird symbols. You will be asked to remake the party if the name does not meet requirements.
  • You are expected to be ready 15 minutes prior to the tournament start date. We will not wait for anyone.
  • If any of the party members gets disconnected during the event your party may forfeit or fight 4vs5. Again, we will not wait for anyone.
  • The tournament will be streamed live via Twitch. A link will be provided on this topic prior to the event starting.
  • Like 5

Pls change time, players from Europe will have hard time with that

5 hours ago, Tao said:

Pls change time, players from Europe will have hard time with that

Any time we choose will either conflict with WoE, HHH, or be difficult for one part of the world to make it. Next time we run a tournament it will be a different time. But aren't you stuck home? Go to sleep at 7 pm and set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for the event lol

3 hours ago, Seamless said:

Will Pets be allowed?

Yes

37 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Any time we choose will either conflict with WoE, HHH, or be difficult for one part of the world to make it. Next time we run a tournament it will be a different time. But aren't you stuck home? Go to sleep at 7 pm and set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night for the event lol

Yea stuck home but won't set my alarm at 5 am for a game. I'll just join next one, it's ok /heh

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Tao said:

Yea stuck home but won't set my alarm at 5 am for a game. I'll just join next one, it's ok /heh

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470727bc748bbb0e27e5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MagpaAKamaN said:

i hope you guys host a 1 v 1 tournament too.. i kno many been waitin for it to happen

1v1 tournament was hosted before the corona event started

Edited by Seamless

On 4/15/2020 at 4:08 PM, HaZe said:

Yes

Can we have pets disabled? They're being too much and I can't keep up with them anymore. I'd be nice if it was pre renewal where you'd have only nightmare pet with anti sleep but now pets are giving too much bonuses. Matk,ATK,stats,size damage, you name it.

37 minutes ago, L i b r a said:

Can we have pets disabled? They're being too much and I can't keep up with them anymore. I'd be nice if it was pre renewal where you'd have only nightmare pet with anti sleep but now pets are giving too much bonuses. Matk,ATK,stats,size damage, you name it.

Lets see how it runs with them enabled this time. We'll disable it for the next tournament if they cause too much trouble

I havent used twitch or streamed in years but if i remember correctly the video will be saved for rewatch

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HaZe said:

I havent used twitch or streamed in years but if i remember correctly the video will be saved for rewatch

are you going to commentate the fight? :3

12 minutes ago, poepey said:

are you going to commentate the fight? :3

I will stream with an alt account while my main GM recalls and sets up the tournament, so no I'll be too busy multitasking to add commentating on top of it lol

• Sad 1

are we allowed to watch live on ro or just on twitch?

Tournament Ended!

Congratulations to the NabTeam!

Thank you all 120+ Viewers who watched live & thank you to all 5 parties that participated!

Rewatch tournament: 

Standing.png

Bracket.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1