HaZe

1vs1 PvP Tournament (5/2/20)

Tournament Complete!

Congratulations to [ Smooth Criminal.  (mechanic)] for winning 1st place in the 1vs1 PvP Tournament!

[Summ1t (Warlock) ended up in 2nd place!]

We will be hosting a 1vs1 PvP Tournament on May 2nd at 21:00 Server Time.

The tournament will be 1vs1 Elimination Style. All the players who registered will fight in order to win and move onto the next round. If you lose any of your fights, you will be kicked out of the tournament. The two players that fight in the final battle will be the first and second place winners of the tournament.

Registration

• The registration for the 1vs1 PvP Tournament will begin 15 minutes prior to the event and will last 3 minutes. Any player wishing to participate will need to register in-game by speaking with a Tournament Manager NPC (coordinates will be shared in-game at the time of the event). If you don't register on time for the event, you will not be able to participate or join the event after it has begun.

Rules

• 3rd Job Skills enabled.
  • No outside buffs from other jobs.
  • Priest class disabled.
  • No Yggs or any other HP healing usable item. SP healing items are okay.
  • No Healing Equipment (includes but not limited to Oath Ring, Creed Helm, Life Steal cards/items and other)
  • Natural healing skills are allowed, but if all you are doing is excessively running and healing, we will disqualify you.
  • Maximum duration per fight is 5 minutes. A winner may be decided based on performance after 5 minutes.

Prizes

The prize will depend on the amount of people that participate in the tournament. At least 8 players are needed to run the tournament. Event will be cancelled if not enough players register. 

• 8~10 Participants: 50 Billion Zeny for 1st Place + 1 Championship Red Nike Cap
  • 11~18 Participants: 75 Billion Zeny + 1 Championship Red Nike Cap for 1st Place, 15 Billion for 2nd place
  • 19 Participants or more: 100 Billion Zeny + 1 Championship Red Nike Cap for 1st Place, 30 Billion for 2nd place

Spectators will be allowed to watch the tournament via Twitch stream.

See you there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fix broken genetic before Tournament please, we all want a fair game 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Fix broken genetic before Tournament please, we all want a fair game 😄

Haven't seen a genetic win in years... But in any case we aren't going to rush a fix or change pvp dynamics right before a tournament, so if you are going to complain if/when you lose because of skills you consider to be imbalanced, then i suggest that you save yourself the stress and drama and don't participate. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/1/2020 at 2:58 AM, HaZe said:

• No Healing Equipment (includes but not limited to Oath Ring, Creed Helm, Life Steal cards/items and other)

i dont get this shit.. are we allowed to use? or not?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MagpaAKamaN said:

i dont get this shit.. are we allowed to use? or not?

Hey, when he said "includes..." meaning all of those items he listed are NOT ALLOW, and when he said "...but not limited to..." meaning -- any items that are similar to the NOT ALLOW items are ALSO NOT ALLOW. 

I hope that clears it. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, GM Light said:

Hey, when he said "includes..." meaning all of those items he listed are NOT ALLOW, and when he said "...but not limited to..." meaning -- any items that are similar to the NOT ALLOW items are ALSO NOT ALLOW. 

I hope that clears it. 

sorry i have terrible english to understand.. thanks for clarifying

9 hours ago, HaZe said:

Haven't seen a genetic win in years... But in any case we aren't going to rush a fix or change pvp dynamics right before a tournament, so if you are going to complain if/when you lose because of skills you consider to be imbalanced, then i suggest that you save yourself the stress and drama and don't participate. 

1. You know why? It was useless from a time to another just like other jobs when pre-renewall/renewall came out, but have you seen it now? Of course you haven't, so instead of saying I complain (it's not like we have tournaments every week, such a senseless answer but we do have 500 PvP event 3 times a day but you wouldn't know what I'm talking about because you ain't the one fighting against genetics) why don't you check the post I made about it cause genetic do it broken, check out the comments and test it yourself so you will know what the complain is about :th_thx: THANK YOU!

Edited by PattyAnn

2 hours ago, GM Light said:

I hope that clears it. 

Thanks I was like: so am I able to use them or not haha.

My Nike Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2