Jump to content

Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

TaguroV1

Returning player

Recommended Posts

Any suggested build that is up to date for GX/Rk for leveling the hero weapons? I have been an elite way before but did not got the chance to level it. Thanks every suggestions are appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copy PvP builds and kill people in PvP, BG, or woe lol. you can also just buy elite kill scrolls through dro tokens, elite temple, or players.

Edited by Avrora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Avrora said:

Copy PvP builds and kill people in PvP, BG, or woe lol. you can also just buy elite kill scrolls through dro tokens, elite temple, or players.

is there any other way to level it up without pvp? planning on doing pvm only at the moment since my stuffs are outdated. I wanted to at least cope up with the current meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TaguroV1 said:

is there any other way to level it up without pvp? planning on doing pvm only at the moment since my stuffs are outdated. I wanted to at least cope up with the current meta.

Best way is to do hhh safe mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rios said:

Best way is to do hhh safe mode

Safe mode? Havent checked most of the NPCs still doing some access quest on certain maps. But could you enlighten me about this hhh safe mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Safe Mode u can only kill mobs inside Phantasmogoria/HHH map. While in PK Mode u can kill both players and mobs.
Phantasmagoria/HHH is happening twice a day 9:00 and 22:00 @time in server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a build for HHH autosb for sinx but the hat for autosb got nerfed so it'll make one for Meteor Assault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Rios said:

In Safe Mode u can only kill mobs inside Phantasmogoria/HHH map. While in PK Mode u can kill both players and mobs.
Phantasmagoria/HHH is happening twice a day 9:00 and 22:00 @time in server

Oh that would be nice. I need to check those out later. Thanks

 

1 minute ago, PattyAnn said:

I posted a build for HHH autosb for sinx but the hat for autosb got nerfed so it'll make one for Meteor Assault.

No wonder my autoSB punk beanie damage got crappy damage. Ill check your MA build once its finished. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TaguroV1 said:

Oh that would be nice. I need to check those out later. Thanks

 

No wonder my autoSB punk beanie damage got crappy damage. Ill check your MA build once its finished. Thank you

Pretty much the same, only changes are delay 90/100%, creed helm, gem of safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Pretty much the same, only changes are delay 90/100%, creed helm, gem of safety.

Can you link your build? So kiels are needed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×