Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

DreamerRO Market - [@go market]

Just noticed this last night! It's nice to see an official conversion method for tokens rather than relying on donation token sellers, and this really helps with the issue of different vendors being scattered throughout the game-- being able to just go to one specific map is way more convenient. (Having Daily Quest, V4P, and DM currency vendors there would be especially nice, even though they're already fairly accessible in Caspen.)

Nice update! As a new player on this server, I had a hard time buying from players a couple of times because I do not know the price range of things and was scared that I'm being overpriced. This will help put a price range on equipments throughout the market. I just wish that you guys will put back the etc collection shop headgears. Those headgears were cheaper, tradeable and some have cool sprites. I was planning on buying a couple of hgs there when the new dreamerro market opened. Again, great update and I can't wait for the other things you'll put in here!

I like this idea, but theres two questions...

1- If event ticket store is to be removed, should i spend my event tickets asap or will they be converted to dro tokens (either npc converter or gm)?

2- Since some of the stores removed have headgear sets will they also be added in a new npc store ?

Up on the Event Ticket. 
Do i need to use it now? Or will it be replaced by dreammerro token?

please notify us coz ive been saving my event ticket ever since i could remember

@HaZe i think its time to add instant +10 e quipment for 200b or you guys think about the price . cause on elite temple there's a instant +10 of weapon for 100b .

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, fencing11 said:

@HaZe i think its time to add instant +10 e quipment for 200b or you guys think about the price . cause on elite temple there's a instant +10 of weapon for 100b .

LOLOL +10 temp boots 200b im downs xD

23 hours ago, fencing11 said:

better add +8 for 150b

• Upvote 1