Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

HaZe

Automated Event Rewards Boost

10 minutes ago, Magna Divinus said:

Isn't Treasure Boxes a bit too much? *looking at @Dark Confidante*.

I like the rest though 😉

Well if it was left in caspen, I'd say yeah.. I know there are people who have alt clients in random areas of caspen waiting for treasure boxes. However, if its a random city every time.. it is less likely they will be ready and standing in strategic locations when the treasures spawn.. so the winners should be randomized a bit more after the next reboot.

11 minutes ago, Granny said:

What does that mean?

There are 24 hours / 7 days a week but he plays 25 hours 8 days a week. Aka as much as humanely possible. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HaZe said:

There are 24 hours / 7 days a week but he plays 25 hours 8 days a week. Aka as much as humanely possible. 

Am i that slow hahaha. Thank you ... i get it now

Is it possible to boost the donation credits for the donators as well? seems joining event, bg, etc. are a great boost for the players who has a lot of time playing.

46 minutes ago, caze000 said:

Is it possible to boost the donation credits for the donators as well? seems joining event, bg, etc. are a great boost for the players who has a lot of time playing.

Actually imo donators recently have been given a huge amount of advantages as most of the items and cards are already available in our donation mall and those that doesn't exist is yet to be added. This gives donators the chance of obtaining the items players who has a lot of time playing works hard for.

16 hours ago, HaZe said:

Greetings Admin Haze, I would also like to inquire if there are plans regarding mining?

EDIT:Moving it to suggestion section.

Edited by kdoggie

On 6/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, HaZe said:

We wanted our automated events to be a lot more populated and competitive.. but the previous rewards of 1 Event Ticket was not enough to entice too many to join the events. As a result, we are increasing the rewards of most automated events in order to make them worth your while 🙂

• Dice Event Rewards
    • 1 Dice Master Trophy and 1 Event Ticket 5 Donation Tokens
  • Goblin Invasion Rewards
    • 1 Goblin Killer Trophy and 1 Event Ticket 3 Donation Tokens
  • Poring Catcher Rewards
    • 1 Poring Catcher Trophy and 1 Event Ticket 3 Donation Tokens
  • 500 PvP Rewards
    • 1 Event Ticket 5 Donation Tokens
  • Treasure Hunt  (Updated)
    • 5 Boxes with 100M Zeny each.  5 Boxes with 500M zeny each.
    • Note: The event has been updated. It not longer occurs exclusively at caspen. It will run in a random city that will be announced when the event starts.
  • Survival Event
  • 1 Event Ticket 3 Donation Token

New Quest: There is a new NPC in the Caspen Quest Room that exchanges the trophies obtain via the events listed above for Fortune Headgear Chests

Schedule: To view the schedule of when these events are hosted please click here or use @schedule in game.

* Note: These changes will not be reflected in-game until the server reboots. You can use @uptime in-game to check when was the last reboot.

where is Caspen Quest Room

Just want to share my thoughts on this since the last reboot where the Treasure Boxes spawn in random cities instead of just being in Caspen.

Unlike in Caspen where everyone has a fair chance (well, maybe except for classes with huge normal attack range like Archer and Gunslinger classes). Having it spawn in other cities, would also mean that skills will become viable, thus other classes with ranged skill with now have a pretty fair chance against the other ranged classes.

The thing is that some classes with area of effect skills that last for quite some time (storm gust, lord of vermillion, meteor storm;; I don't know about other jobs but I'm seeing these in particular) would use those skills and jump around the map when the time for spawning chests draw near. Since these skills last for a few seconds, they would have the chance of hitting random boxes even if the caster is nowhere near, which makes this somewhat a short-timer Goblin Invasion event.

If these wouldn't be changed in any way, then we would just have to be faster or just use Warlocks during the event (but using another character to do it only slows down the achievement progression for your main character).

Thanks for reading. ^_^

11 hours ago, yachino said:

Just want to share my thoughts on this since the last reboot where the Treasure Boxes spawn in random cities instead of just being in Caspen.

Unlike in Caspen where everyone has a fair chance (well, maybe except for classes with huge normal attack range like Archer and Gunslinger classes). Having it spawn in other cities, would also mean that skills will become viable, thus other classes with ranged skill with now have a pretty fair chance against the other ranged classes.

The thing is that some classes with area of effect skills that last for quite some time (storm gust, lord of vermillion, meteor storm;; I don't know about other jobs but I'm seeing these in particular) would use those skills and jump around the map when the time for spawning chests draw near. Since these skills last for a few seconds, they would have the chance of hitting random boxes even if the caster is nowhere near, which makes this somewhat a short-timer Goblin Invasion event.

If these wouldn't be changed in any way, then we would just have to be faster or just use Warlocks during the event (but using another character to do it only slows down the achievement progression for your main character).

Thanks for reading. ^_^

agreed. Should make the box unskillable

Edited by Viet

Im not sure if this is intended or not but , spells are usable in other towns, and so area spells can be used against boxes, for treasure hunt.

On 7/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, Friday05 said:

Im not sure if this is intended or not but , spells are usable in other towns, and so area spells can be used against boxes, for treasure hunt.

Then what about AoE skills that stay quite a while? Wiz/HighWiz/WL would just cast these and jump to another spot to cast again, and eventually fill up several areas with these skills. You see a treasure box spawn up ahead only to be hit by a Lord of Vermillion that was left there by a WL that is on the other side of the map. 

What, since this has already become a free-for-all first-skill-first-served skill-fest, what stopping someone from countering these Wiz/HighWiz/WL by using Land Protector with a Sage/Prof/Sorc? 

I've made a change to the event and it should disable skills in whatever map is selected while the event is running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HaZe said:

I've made a change to the event and it should disable skills in whatever map is selected while the event is running.

Just like in Caspen. Thank you so much. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, HaZe said:

This would take effect during the next server reboot right? Currently, as I have observed, during the Treasure Box Event at Louyang Map at around 17:41 Server time today (July 8), during the event, skill are usable, but after it, skills cannot be used. 

I have also noticed that the following maps (that are commonly used for Treasure Box Event) have skills disabled (even if there's no event there):

Morocc, Louyang 

5 hours ago, yachino said:

Then what about AoE skills that stay quite a while? Wiz/HighWiz/WL would just cast these and jump to another spot to cast again, and eventually fill up several areas with these skills. You see a treasure box spawn up ahead only to be hit by a Lord of Vermillion that was left there by a WL that is on the other side of the map. 

What, since this has already become a free-for-all first-skill-first-served skill-fest, what stopping someone from countering these Wiz/HighWiz/WL by using Land Protector with a Sage/Prof/Sorc? 

yeah that is why i  posted my report because it was unfair to other players if area spells can just be abused, anyway haze already fixed it, thank you @HaZe!

Server Time 01:14:26, July 9,2020.

Targeting skills (e.g. Double Strafe) can't be used on the Treasure Boxes but non-targeting AoE skills (e.g. Lord of Vermillion) still hits them. Additionally, for some reason, skills can be used in Caspen even when not engaged in PvP or Duels.

Edited by yachino
Additional observations

49 minutes ago, yachino said:

Server Time 01:14:26, July 9,2020.

Targeting skills (e.g. Double Strafe) can't be used on the Treasure Boxes but non-targeting AoE skills (e.g. Lord of Vermillion) still hits them. Additionally, for some reason, skills can be used in Caspen even when not engaged in PvP or Duels.

Skills in caspen has been disabled, thanks for the report.

Thanks @GM Olyvia

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1