Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

Sign in to follow this  
wowew143

EVERYTHING IS DEMONIC

Dear Admins,

Why did you always delete my posts about my topic, please answer why did you put demonic names in almost everything in game items?
are this server is kinda Anti Christ?

Ragnarok

[ rahg-nuh-rok ]

noun Scandinavian Mythology.

the destruction of the gods and of all things in a final battle with the evil powers.

- Obviously in a game about a war between gods and demons, there's bound to be a lot of items/monsters/npcs with names of gods and demons.
  • Upvote 1

Ragnarok's been based on Norse mythology from the very beginning, so it is just fitting to use names loyal to this theme

start doubting the server if priest job is deleted 😈😈😈

Everyone just be aware of anything that is deception. we can play this game but please control your emotions and still worship the ONE TRUE GOD, the creator of heaven and earth!

its Norse Mythology, Myths of north germanic people

demons and angels are depicted in a lot of fiction and popular culture, it's a simple 2D game, don't be too serious

I mean if you ask me, in Buddhism there's really no creator of the world

Edited by Latte

7 minutes ago, wowew143 said:

Everyone just be aware of anything that is deception. we can play this game but please control your emotions and still worship the ONE TRUE GOD, the creator of heaven and earth!

I do not need worshiping.

Give me zeny instead.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, wowew143 said:

aren't you the one who's in need of controlling emotions? It's a game.