Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

HaZe

1vs1 PvP Tournament (6/28/20)

Date: 28 June 2020, 9:00 Server Time (HHH/Phantasmagoria Time)
Format: Single elimination

Single Elimination
All registered players will fight an opponent selected at random. Winners will move on to the next round, while losers will be disqualified from the event. The last remaining 2 players will receive a prize. (Prize based on number of registered players)

Prizes:

• 1st Place: 75 Donation Credits & 1 Red Nike Hat for  1st place
  • 2nd Place: 30 donation credits second place.

Rules:
- All legitimate items are allowed
- No buffs other than your own class is allowed except through items (eg. FCP mules, Gentle Touch - Change mules)
- All jobs are allowed including priests
- All skills are allowed except if stated explicitly
- In the unlikely event of a draw, the map-announced winner takes precedence
- Coma is allowed
- Poison is allowed
- 3rd job skills are allowed
- Build/item switching in-between matches are allowed, each player will only have 1 minute to do so.
- All significant healing skills are not allowed (Slim Potion Pitcher, Repair, Heal, Shield Spell, King's Grace, Oath Ring, Full Throttle etc).
When your name is called for the next match via broadcast, you have 1 minute to respond by clicking the Guard in the Tournament Arena.

Registration will begin exactly at 9:00 Server Time and will run for 5 minutes. Players will need to register to the event during the registration window by speaking with the Tournament Manager NPC which is located inside the tournament arena. (Access will be provided prior to the tournament starting) - If you do not register with the NPC you will not be able to participate in the event.

Spectators:
    Everyone will be allowed to spectate the tournament in-game or via Twitch stream.

P.S Copied event rules from Xero since I'm not sure his event took off. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ColdHearts said:

Fb live please

I will look into and try to do FB live + Twitch stream.

I will do my best to do both stream.

And @HaZe Are YGG/Pot allows + Creed helm etc...? Since you mention all legitimate items.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Date: 28 June 2020, 9:00 Server Time (HHH/Phantasmagoria Time)
    Format: Single elimination

Single Elimination
    All registered players will fight an opponent selected at random. Winners will move on to the next round, while losers will be disqualified from the event. The last remaining 2 players will receive a prize. (Prize based on number of registered players)

Prizes:

• 1st Place: 75 Donation Credits & 1 Red Nike Hat for  1st place
    • 2nd Place: 30 donation credits second place.

Rules:
    - All legitimate items are allowed
    - No buffs other than your own class is allowed except through items (eg. FCP mules, Gentle Touch - Change mules)
    - All jobs are allowed including priests
    - All skills are allowed except if stated explicitly
    - In the unlikely event of a draw, the map-announced winner takes precedence
    - Coma is allowed
    - Poison is allowed
    - 3rd job skills are allowed
    - Build/item switching in-between matches are allowed, each player will only have 1 minute to do so.
    - All significant healing skills are not allowed (Slim Potion Pitcher, Repair, Heal, Shield Spell, King's Grace, Oath Ring, Full Throttle etc).
    When your name is called for the next match via broadcast, you have 1 minute to respond by clicking the Guard in the Tournament Arena.

Registration will begin exactly at 9:00 Server Time and will run for 5 minutes. Players will need to register to the event during the registration window by speaking with the Tournament Manager NPC which is located inside the tournament arena. (Access will be provided prior to the tournament starting) - If you do not register with the NPC you will not be able to participate in the event.

Spectators:
    Everyone will be allowed to spectate the tournament in-game or via Twitch stream.

P.S Copied event rules from Xero since I'm not sure his event took off. 

No it did not run PepeHands. 

Are YGG allow + Creed helm etc...? It doesn't seem to say so anywhere unless I overlooked it. 

Also, can we mention giveaway this time around?

31 minutes ago, iamhii said:

Are YGG allow + Creed helm etc...? It doesn't seem to say so anywhere unless I overlooked it. 

Also, can we mention giveaway this time around?

Well yggs and most usables  healing items don't work in pvp by default.. but no they aren't allowed. Creed helm would fall on the same category as Oath ring, especially when it is abused.. Basically we shouldn't seen your HP jump/heal.. and we can see HP bars.

As for the give away, sure.

Creed Helm should be allowed - it takes skill and also requires the player to have certain drawbacks when using, unlike other skills or healing related items

9 minutes ago, thatswhatshesaid said:

lmao why is creed not allowed 

On 6/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, Xero said:

Creed Helm should be allowed - it takes skill and also requires the player to have certain drawbacks when using, unlike other skills or healing related items

I don't know if the bug still exists, but I've seen it in previous events a few years ago where people with creed helm were instantly healing their entire HP by doing *something*  that I don't want to bring up.. in case the bug still exists.

Again, you can use it.. but if I see your HP healing too much, prepare to be DQ..

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

I don't know if the bug still exists, but I've seen it in previous events a few years ago where people with creed helm were instantly healing their entire HP by doing *something*  that I don't want to bring up.. in case the bug still exists.

Again, you can use it.. but if I see your HP healing too much, prepare to be DQ..

It's not a bug. They heal to full mainly because Homunculus has high DEF, and people use it against Genetics to get full HP.

Exactly why I don't think it belongs in a PvP tournament where "All significant healing skills are not allowed (Slim Potion Pitcher, Repair, Heal, Shield Spell, King's Grace, Oath Ring, Full Throttle etc)." - Xero 2020

1 minute ago, HaZe said:

Exactly why I don't think it belongs in a PvP tournament where "All significant healing skills are not allowed (Slim Potion Pitcher, Repair, Heal, Shield Spell, King's Grace, Oath Ring, Full Throttle etc)." - Xero 2020

Unlike said highlighted skills, you can counteract someone using Creed by not summoning your Homunculus, protecting it, using the opportunity on his switch to deal more damage (while Resting Homunculus). You can't stop someone from using SPP, Repair, Heal, Spell Shield, King's Grace, Oath Ring or Full Throttle.

By said logic, Fused Dracula and Sniper Cards should not be allowed either.

Edited by Xero

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Decision is final on that. Whether you agree or not.