Jump to content

Help us keep our tremendous growth by writing a new review or renewing your previous review on Ratemyserver.

Sign in to follow this  
kojiroh1

Forge Failing

Recommended Posts

Hello, I forge everyday, and since the loading bar of forge was removed... I'm not liying 14 forges failed, I know forge is something that depends on luck, but come on, 14 fails is not something normal. No success for at least 3 days. I've lost a lot of materials cause of this. If it wasn't something strange I would't saya thing about it.

P.D: other forgers have said the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, drama? all ppl including SP have told if there's a problem, report in here, so I'm Doing it, if you don't have an answer or a solution, plz shhhh, I haven't make any drama or something, it's strange for me and I have to ask.

thanks for nothing

Edited by kojiroh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe its just a bad luck, same with me bro when im refining stuffs from +4 to +5 which has 90% success rate and my worst experience was failed 5 items in straight (ez 80b lost)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either you are unlucky or you have issue with your account (very unlikely, it would be a rare case) . I am currently forging pure elunium using my alt account and I just had two successes in a row. But it's not like I am always lucky or unlucky either in forging. I have history of unlucky forging times too where I  get 3 streak of failed magnetite armor forging months ago, as well as series of failures in crafting mercury relics which cost me a lot in materials.

ICGtk5J.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xileria said:

Either you are unlucky or you have issue with your account (very unlikely, it would be a rare case) . I am currently forging pure elunium using my alt account and I just had two successes in a row. But it's not like I am always lucky or unlucky either in forging. I have history of unlucky forging times too where I  get 3 streak of failed magnetite armor forging months ago, as well as series of failures in crafting mercury relics which cost me a lot in materials.

ICGtk5J.png

oh make it 3x in a row now.
Jjcmbpy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It happens to me again in late night and this afternoon 4sets of p.elu frags 4sets of p.ori frags, straight fail, I'm confused about this forging system. 
last time i post here in forum also about this forging system, straight 13 fail, and now he's back /gg and still counting fail to come 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kimu said:

It happens to me again in late night and this afternoon 4sets of p.elu frags 4sets of p.ori frags, straight fail, I'm confused about this forging system. 
last time i post here in forum also about this forging system, straight 13 fail, and now he's back /gg and still counting fail to come 

still happening the same to me, and other. Butttttt, if I say something, I'm crying and making drama, soooo ahahaha

maybe we're just reaaally bad luck :c

Edited by kojiroh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kojiroh1 said:

still happening the same to me, and other. Butttttt, if I say something, I'm crying and making drama, soooo ahahaha

that's life haha just let us  face the unlucky days,  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xileria said:

Either you are unlucky or you have issue with your account (very unlikely, it would be a rare case) . I am currently forging pure elunium using my alt account and I just had two successes in a row. But it's not like I am always lucky or unlucky either in forging. I have history of unlucky forging times too where I  get 3 streak of failed magnetite armor forging months ago, as well as series of failures in crafting mercury relics which cost me a lot in materials.

ICGtk5J.png

I'm having straight 2 elu success this week as well after the reboot. seems getting better for me...
i think when we spent weeks to mine and fail consecutively, it is really painful.
I do encounter consecutive fails on mercury relic as well and it is not easy to accept the bad luck lol.


i used to farm Orc memory for the trophy, it has 90% of dropping 100m zeny bags too (not that I care) but I do sometimes not getting 100m consecutively even with bbgum but get emblem of valor which has only 0.9% chance dropping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sir @HaZe I saw the new updates about forging 

Reduced the chance of Forging Hammer breaking during the hammer creation process from 10% to 5%.

  • Reduced the chance of Forging Hammer breaking while forging an item from 7% to 5%.(i think there is no 7% nor 5% chance if you straight fail in forging for my experience)
  • Removed the 4 seconds progress bar when forging an item as it was causing a bug that wasted requirements.

    I exp 2times  before updates and  2times  after the latest updates in forging if forger has straight 4 or more breaking frags or any forging scenario I feel the next forge if not success again it will automatically break the hammer or big chance to break.
    I know its a part of the game ^^ how I unlucky for this but I like forging btw, can you low my unlucky % haha 20% lucky 80% unlucky. should I create a new account or character? 😄 just kidding, happy forging !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each forge attempt is independent of the last one. Failing the previous attempt doesn't affect the chances of succeeding in the next attempt. So if you fail 10 times in a row, there is no guarantee that the 11ths will be the winner. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kojiroh1 said:

ok, drama? all ppl including SP have told if there's a problem, report in here, so I'm Doing it, if you don't have an answer or a solution, plz shhhh, I haven't make any drama or something, it's strange for me and I have to ask.

thanks for nothing

If you feel like you character or account is bugged and you ONLY fail, then you can open a ticket and I will check it for you. Just know though, since its implementation, there has never been any player that "bugged" and failed every attempt. It is purely based on chances and luck.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HaZe said:

If you feel like you character or account is bugged and you ONLY fail, then you can open a ticket and I will check it for you. Just know though, since its implementation, there has never been any player that "bugged" and failed every attempt. It is purely based on chances and luck.

okeey!, Ill keep with tryings, I guess it's just bad luck, I just want to comment it here instead of complaining on game ahahha, thanks haze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×