HaZe

PK Contest [July]

Nice. Hopefully you disabled the HHH one as it goes crazy

Edited by Xero

9 minutes ago, Xero said:

Nice. Hopefully you disabled the HHH one as it goes crazy

HHH has its own ranking, this one is just for the Battlegrounds and Hero Arena monthly ranking on the website.

On topic: Increased the prize for the Hero Arena contest by adding 1 Red Nike Championship hat for the 1st place.

Just now, HaZe said:

HHH has its own ranking, this one is just for the Battlegrounds and Hero Arena monthly ranking on the website.

I see, alright.

Edit topic:

Added a top 3 contest for the Duel Arena so the loners can participate too.

• Like 1

Duel Arena. My life is complete

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Do you have what it takes to among the top killers in DreamerRO for the month of July? 

Contest:

On July 31st at 12:00 server time we will rewards the top 5 killers in Battlegrounds and the Hero Arena and the top 3 killers in the  Dual Arena.

Prizes:

Battleground Prizes:

1. 150 DreamerRO Tokens
  2. 125 DreamerRO Tokens
  3. 100 DreamerRO Tokens
  4. 75 DreamerRO Tokens
  5. 50 DreamerRO Tokens

Hero Arena Prizes:

1. 175 DreamerRO Tokens + 1 Red Nike Championship Hat
  2. 150 DreamerRO Tokens
  3. 125 DreamerRO Tokens
  4. 100 DreamerRO Tokens
  5. 75 DreamerRO Tokens

Duel Arena Prizes:

1. 80 DreamerRO Tokens + 1 Red Nike Championship Hat
  2. 75 DreamerRO Tokens
  3. 50 DreamerRO Tokens

* Do not break any of the server rules in order to increase your chances of winning the event. The GMs will be monitoring these arenas 3x more than usual and punishments will be harsher than usual, as the stakes are higher as well. 

PS - The monthly rankings were reset 5 minutes after this topic was created to wipe out any existing progress in the month.

How the winner would be picked?, Like most kills? support skills?, I want to know how an AB Class can win?

18 minutes ago, FaithInsanity said:

How the winner would be picked?, Like most kills? support skills?, I want to know how an AB Class can win?

I doubt an AB class can win a "PK" content..PK stands for Player Kill and it is different from a PvP contest. So to answer your question, it's a pure top 5 based on kills for all classes.

3 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

just to clarify this is based on K/D ratio? and not purely kills if we're following the website rankings.

If anything, you can say it is based on Kills-Deaths. If i remember correctly that is how the rankings are currently sorted on the website.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FaithInsanity said:

AB is meant to support so dont bother using it during this kind of event 😂🙄

Edited by Hope.

Could've been better if you did 1 month for each PvP map
Pros - the prize is generous
Cons - It's a 1 month long event, just thinking about it made me lose interest, Poor newbies in bg will be raped more than ever
1. Have to be super active for the whole month = lost interest in joining
2. Having a few days off means losing because other people are more active = lost interest in joining
Maybe it's just me but other than that, its a decent event. 

Goodluck to those who's joining

Edited by Seamless
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Seamless said:

Cons - It's a 1 month long event, just thinking about it made me lose interest, Poor newbies in bg will be raped more than ever
2. Having a few days off means losing because other people are more active = lost interest in joining

maybe it would have been better if BG was based more on BGP score (of course it should start measuring from zero) instead of just kills, to prevent people from simply farming spawn point kills, and not helping with objectives, it will also give support classes a chance to join in as well, but then again this is a PK contest soo maybe in the next event?

Edited by Friday05
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Friday05 said:

maybe it would have been better if BG was based more on BGP score (of course it should start measuring from zero) instead of just kills, to prevent people from simply farming spawn point kills, and not helping with objectives, it will also give support classes a chance to join in as well, but then again this is a PK contest soo maybe in the next event?

Yea this sounds better. After reaching 20k BGP theres nothing tto do anymore with the points (look at the top 50 ranking theyre all have 20k+ points) . This is more newbie friendly (in general)  for those whos not into pk-ing u can be a team player here at the same time ur earning more than just badges and v.badges. yea maybe next time..next month...

Edited by Hope.
  • Like 3

Support classes should complete the BG Objectives since the rest of the players will be busy killing each other. 🤣🤣

Im a support too. Hehehe. So... Yea. 😢 

• Upvote 1

Top 3 Killers in Hero Arena:
1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Ninja

Top 3 Killers in Duel arena:
1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Ninja

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Skat Ty said:

Top 3 Killers in Hero Arena:
1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Ninja

Top 3 Killers in Duel arena:
1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Ninja

Current ranking:
Hero Arena

1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Rune KNight

Duel Arena

1. Mechanic
2. Ninja
3. Sorcerer

10 hours ago, Seamless said:

This veteran attitude right here is a micro example of why we have periods of "Dead PvP". This mentality of "I can't compete, why bother" also affects players who want to PvP, but have no chance to do so 1vs12 or even 1vs5, so they quit. 

While I'm sure there are a LOT of people with the same mentality as you, I also know there are some who do like a challenge and will try harder than usual to see where they rank. Even if they don't win. This event is for them.

Last month's event was a generous "Simply BG and even newbies can win one of the free sets". We did not want to host another "just participate and win" a month after we already  hosted one. This one requires effort, time and dedication.

4 minutes ago, HaZe said:

This veteran attitude right here is a prime example of why we have periods of "Dead PvP". This mentality of "I can't compete, why bother" also affects players who want to PvP, but have no chance to do so 1vs12 or even 1vs5, so they quit. 

While I'm sure there are a LOT of people with the same mentality as you, I also know there are some who do like a challenge and will try harder than usual to see where they rank. Even if they don't win. This event is for them.

Last month's event was a generous "Simply BG and even newbies can win one of the free sets". We did not want to host another "just participate and win" a month after we already  hosted one. This one requires effort, time and dedication.

This isn't a veteran attitude, this is the attitude of those who have something important to do other than playing. I work from home so like i said, i lost interest because i know i can't be active 24/7 to go against those who are.
There's an English saying that fits perfectly here, "I would if I could, but I can't so I won't"

So don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say this event sucks, i even said that it's a decent event.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Xero said:

Current ranking:
Hero Arena

1. Ninja
2. Ninja
3. Rune KNight

Duel Arena

1. Mechanic
2. Ninja
3. Sorcerer

IN BG

1.) SORC
2.) WARLOCK
3.) RK
4.) RK

Nice to see some variety in the rankings now but its only the first few days things can change 🙂

15 hours ago, Hope. said:

AB is meant to support so dont bother using it during this kind of event 😂🙄

NO wonder in DOTA 2 Support life Rocks! Here AB cant does solo Instances. wherein other class can.. and moreover, you can not party with random people cause you don't get the MVP

I still remember, there was EvenT Addax spawned in Bosnia I support him for his max damage with aspresio. still got no reward...

The priest need to be buffed, Big time. or there should be way of supporting points. with heal  buff , etc

9 hours ago, HaZe said:

This veteran attitude right here is a micro example of why we have periods of "Dead PvP". This mentality of "I can't compete, why bother" also affects players who want to PvP, but have no chance to do so 1vs12 or even 1vs5, so they quit. 

Mama mo veteran attitude

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1