HaZe

PK Contest [July]

10 hours ago, FaithInsanity said:

NO wonder in DOTA 2 Support life Rocks! Here AB cant does solo Instances. wherein other class can.. and moreover, you can not party with random people cause you don't get the MVP

I still remember, there was EvenT Addax spawned in Bosnia I support him for his max damage with aspresio. still got no reward...

The priest need to be buffed, Big time. or there should be way of supporting points. with heal  buff , etc

Playing support is so unrewarding and this kind of event kills it even more but I think this is not the right topic to discuss this. You can check Xad post regarding this matter.

Edited by Hope.

10 hours ago, FaithInsanity said:

NO wonder in DOTA 2 Support life Rocks! Here AB cant does solo Instances. wherein other class can.. and moreover, you can not party with random people cause you don't get the MVP

I still remember, there was EvenT Addax spawned in Bosnia I support him for his max damage with aspresio. still got no reward...

The priest need to be buffed, Big time. or there should be way of supporting points. with heal  buff , etc

bring back old judex damage and delay so i can go DA, also clearance skill doesn't seem to work

11 minutes ago, Hope. said:

Playing support is so unrewarding and this kind of event kills it even more but I think this is not the right topic to discuss this. You can check Xad post regarding this matter.

You could have won a free glacial infernal wolf set by playing any support classes during last month's battleground event. (That set is worth more than the prize for this event). Not every event will be optimal for all classes..I guess this is one of those cases.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HaZe said:

You could have won a free glacial infernal wolf set by playing any support classes during last month's battleground event. (That set is worth more than the prize for this event). Not every event will be optimal for all classes..I guess this is one of those cases.

Ok,this event is not for everyone its just for the killers coz theyre making the pvp more lively goodluck though. 🤡

I'm excited to see the PvP data for the month of July!

Should give us a decent picture about how jobs perform in each arena. (Duel, 2nds PvP, Battlegrounds)

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:40 AM, HaZe said:

Do you have what it takes to among the top killers in DreamerRO for the month of July? 

Contest:

On July 31st at 12:00 server time we will rewards the top 5 killers in Battlegrounds and the Hero Arena and the top 3 killers in the  Dual Arena.

As of July 31 - 12:00 server time, here are the rankings.

Battlegrounds:
pkcontest1.png

Duel Arena:
pkcontest2.png

Hero Arena:
pkcontest3.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Seamless said:

As of July 31 - 12:00 server time, here are the rankings.

Battlegrounds:
pkcontest1.png

Duel Arena:
pkcontest2.png

Hero Arena:
pkcontest3.png

Congratulations to all the winners of the July PK Ranking event. All winners will find the donation credits in the Donation Girl NPC.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1