Sign in to follow this  
Yuuvi

BG NPC / General DM Shop - Elite Temple

Is it possible to have the items available from BG NPC's on General DM Shop as well? Like Bless/Agi Scrolls, 100M Z-bags, Repair Weapon scrolls, etc.- just to name some. As those are some of the items that are used in PvP Arenas as well, not just BG.

Unless there's another way to get War Badges other than BG (and I believe HHH too?), I don't really do either and recently ran out of any existing War Badges in my storage.

Hope this is not some inconvenience.

Thanks!

If its possible? Yes...of course it is possible.

Should we? I don't know.. do we really want to take away another reason for people to BG ?

You can farm zeny doing whatever feature you prefer, and buy those items from other players, no?

True true. It's just a hassle lol. I mean not all items have to be added to General DM Shop. Would it still represent a problem if only a selected few were added? Some consumables perhaps.

Edited by Yuuvi
  • Thanks 1

The DM shop might need an update anyways, the most expensive item there is a S.Tunic for 20k points which is trash, also people get S.tunic from mystery box in pyl and many throw it away xd

It may be the most expensive, but there are more useful stuff in dm shop. Donation headgears, combat armors, headgear sets and rare wings are also there.

Dunno why u make example of the poor stunic in the dm shop. 😢

The point wasnt the stunic itself, the point was maybe think about checking if the current items as they are still up to date, replacing or adding items as yuuvi mentioned

Me personally dont use the shop i dont farm dm points ive just taken a look in the shop sometimes, that may be the reason why i dont farm DM Points or my lazyness haha 

Edited by Zer0w

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this