Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

Coronavirus Event [ 2nd Wave ]

19 hours ago, megakillz said:

you can only exchange donation credit not donation token

Thank you so much.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, Latte said:

You should be able to do that via donation girl by converting your donation credit for appreciation token at 1=250 rate

Thanks dude

What about mining? Like, if a certain item gets mined, you get a certain amount of points? Or after 25 digs, you get a point. Something like that

On 7/25/2020 at 2:16 AM, Mah Man said:

When trying to buy the items over 30,000 Appreciation points we get denied because of not being able to hold more then 30,000 of one item.

Any way to fix this or work around it?

I don't think it is possible to collect 30k anyway. I'm only getting 4k+ in total now after so many days.

also, I think haze intentionally set it to prevent people from abusing it? (if there is a way)

6 minutes ago, Mitch Planko said:

I don't think it is possible to collect 30k anyway. I'm only getting 4k+ in total now after so many days.

also, I think haze intentionally set it to prevent people from abusing it? (if there is a way)

The event is up until September 1.
I believe some people are on their 20k tokens now so it is possible.

3 hours ago, Mitch Planko said:

What's you IGN? I'll teach you how

is there an update regarding the reduced token for finishing scav right now only 75

1 hour ago, baduad said:

is there an update regarding the reduced token for finishing scav right now only 75

Yes. It was reduced from 100 to 75.

55 minutes ago, fishoutofwater said:

what are we gonna do with leftover tokens?

nothing, spend it all. leftover tokens will be useless.

• Thanks 1

Does this event closed down right 00:00 1st Sept server time ? how about npc ? disappear at same time ?

16 hours ago, Viet said:

Does this event closed down right 00:00 1st Sept server time ? how about npc ? disappear at same time ?

Can someone answer this? Thanks

It's already been answered a hundred times.. as soon as I wake up September 1st, I will remove the Covid Shop.

To be on the safe side, you should spend all your appreciation tokens before August 31 ends (server time, use @time).

Ok people your only hope is that our admin dont wake up no more, get ready the infusion and sleep mixture xD

just joking, admin thanks for the extended event it was nice to have bg active again and be able get some extra gear, hopefully bg dont die out again like it use to when an event ends 😞

@HaZe sir, can you bring back covid shop???? 😢 im spending a lot of time in zeph quest just to buy a set item,.....  ppppppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee jjjjjuuuuuuussssssssstttttttttt aaaaaaaaa llllliiiiiiiitttttttlllllllleeeeeeeee mmmmmmmoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeee......................................... iiiiimmmmmmmmm nnnnnneeeeeewwwwwwwbbbbiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee.

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, abe909 said:

@HaZe sir, can you bring back covid shop???? 😢 im spending a lot of time in zeph quest just to buy a set item,.....  ppppppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee jjjjjuuuuuuussssssssstttttttttt aaaaaaaaa llllliiiiiiiitttttttlllllllleeeeeeeee mmmmmmmoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeee......................................... iiiiimmmmmmmmm nnnnnneeeeeewwwwwwwbbbbiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee.

Untitled.png

lol....Haze already said 31 Aug server time

4 minutes ago, abe909 said:

Untitled.png

I gave 8 additional hours after the highly announced dead line. If you didn't take advantage of it, then I can't help those who don't want to be helped.

• Upvote 1

Admin Haze,
Hi,
Ive been collecting tokens to buy from the shop, unfortunately, it was not announced that the shop will last yesterday (or probably I was not able to hear or read them, but i was online almost 24/7 yesterday and the other day). There should have announcement at least three days before it will be removed. What shall I do with the APPRECIATION token now which some of them have been bought with my tokens.
I hope you'll give at least 2-3 days to redeem our prizes from the shop. Please consider.
Thanks.
jayarkulit
Edited by jayarkulit1

It's incredible to me how a deadline is announced since the beginning of the event and some people still claim not to know when the event was supposed to end. 

I will add the Shop back for another two days, this time with a big RED WARNING so players can't claim they didn't read it. (Even though some still will)

Go on and spend your appreciation tokens. Next time, stay up to date with the announcements and the forums.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:31 AM, HaZe said:

** The Coronavirus Shop is expected to be available until September 1st

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

I gave 8 additional hours after the highly announced dead line. If you didn't take advantage of it, then I can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Why can't we just be grateful to Haze-sama? He had already extended the event way beyond its intended deadline (and now extended even more because some people cannot read or cannot be bothered to read). The fact that he gave us this 2nd wave just to give us something to do and keep us indoors during these hard times shows that he cares for us, the players. :th_pif:

Edited by yachino
  • Haha 1

@yachino sorry sir, i really dont know anything bout this event, im new here, im always looking for updates in the website, but i only see grf and mod update,... sorry.. been playing this for 2weeks, and all i do is zeph questing just to earn app tokens,... sorry sir @HaZe

5 hours ago, HaZe said:

It's incredible to me how a deadline is announced since the beginning of the event and some people still claim not to know when the event was supposed to end. 

I will add the Shop back for another two days, this time with a big RED WARNING so players can't claim they didn't read it. (Even though some still will)

Go on and spend your appreciation tokens. Next time, stay up to date with the announcements and the forums.

You are so nice sir haze; I want to be just like you when I grow up!

• Haha 1