Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Instant Max Level & Premium Stylist

Wow! thanks for this

Edited by Jell-O
  • Thanks 1

Guys, after the patch today, I had many times this window saying that Gepard program detected ''cheat tools''???? which i don't use, even I leave it as AFK, the games still closes nonetheless, always, which it's becoming anonying.

Again, I don't use cheats, I was using my Ranger and also Warlock, to see if the problems persist, and yeah, still persist!!! I think the patch today is quite buggy.

Edited: Not only that, it crashes even during the event STP, it resets all points i killed before, all wasted. People said to me it been like that since always, and WHY?? Why the patch make Gepard Shield so buggy? What cheat tools it talked about? I don't even use nor know cheat codes, I have my Chrome open and that's it, same as always before. How do I fix it?

vlcsnap-2020-03-07-08h56m49s007.png

Edited by KaedeKyl9

I tried something the other day. I created a class, an Expanded Super Novice, and leveled it using the Instant Max Level Service. Sure enough, I received all the intended benefits. 

What I noticed is that while all skills have been maxed out, once you try resetting your skills, you will only get 345 skill points.

The skill points that have been returned are not enough to max out all skills anymore.

So, my questions are:

1. Is this interaction really intended? If someone is trying to reset their stats and misclicked the "Reset Skills" instead, then they will face this situation.
  2. Are we really supposed not to reset the skills after using the instant max level service?

I know that for most job classes, the skill points they may normally need are more than enough for their necessary skills. I just find this interaction a bit weird.

To be honest the “all skills” settings is new, so it doesnt surprise me. Ill take a look at the reset npc and reset accordingly

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, yachino said:

I tried something the other day. I created a class, an Expanded Super Novice, and leveled it using the Instant Max Level Service. Sure enough, I received all the intended benefits. 

What I noticed is that while all skills have been maxed out, once you try resetting your skills, you will only get 345 skill points.

The skill points that have been returned are not enough to max out all skills anymore.

So, my questions are:

1. Is this interaction really intended? If someone is trying to reset their stats and misclicked the "Reset Skills" instead, then they will face this situation.
  2. Are we really supposed not to reset the skills after using the instant max level service?

I know that for most job classes, the skill points they may normally need are more than enough for their necessary skills. I just find this interaction a bit weird.

I also tried the same but not everything is maxed out, if you paid attention, Angelus skill is only leveled to 5, im not sure about the others but yea, skills weren't maxed out in the first place.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Seamless said:

I also tried the same but not everything is maxed out, if you paid attention, Angelus skill is only leveled to 5, im not sure about the others but yea, skills weren't maxed out in the first place.

About Angelus (at least on Super Novice), for some reason the highest level you can get with it is only Level 5. Even after I reset my skills and tried leveling it up, it only goes up to Level 5. You can place 10 skill points in it, but after hitting Apply, it goes back to 5. 

I read in the changelog that there were some issues regarding this skill, maybe that's the cause? Not sure.

- - - - - -

Regarding the maxed out skills, as far as I have noticed with the SN, all skills were maxed (maybe except for Angelus). After resetting skills, I could not even level half of the skills to max. I am left with probably more than 15 skills unable to be maxed out or even place a skill point in. Anyway, it's probably not a big deal, since with the 345 skill points, it's already more than enough to get the essential SN skills that most people want to have. 

For other job classes, even after hitting 3rd Job, most of them probably have extra skill points to spare after getting the essential skills, so I see nothing going wrong with them. This issue is probably with just the Super Novice cause it's a really skill-loaded class.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, yachino said:

About Angelus (at least on Super Novice), for some reason the highest level you can get with it is only Level 5. Even after I reset my skills and tried leveling it up, it only goes up to Level 5. You can place 10 skill points in it, but after hitting Apply, it goes back to 5. 

I read in the changelog that there were some issues regarding this skill, maybe that's the cause? Not sure.

ah i see, well now i have no idea. :th_heh:

1 hour ago, Arthas Menethil said:

since we have instant stuff..could we have +8 instant refine in armors as well? 100 or 150b will be fair~

and +8 armors price  in market gonna be skyrockets.

3 hours ago, Arthas Menethil said:

since we have instant stuff..could we have +8 instant refine in armors as well? 100 or 150b will be fair~

+10 Shield/Garment/Shoes = 500b /$

Edited by dROGOAT