Genetic Zeph| Daily Quest Farming: Illusion Doping

This build is a build that i use to farm Zeph| Daily Quest on Genetic

Gear Needed:

1. Any Gears with Decent attack values
  2. All Elemental Convertors

Skills Needed:

1. Illusion Doping

Items Needed:

Alcohols ( Can be bought from Zeny Mall at 190k with Discount)

5EPSRfD.png

Build

Pro Gear-

Upper Head Gear- 20% atk Helm or any atk based helm | Dark Penicula or Kiels

Mid Head Gear- -45 delay wings / +30 stat wing / Rainbow bag   / Range Wings  | Dark Penicula or Kiels

Lower Head Gear- Dragon Aura| Any Atk Based Aura|Dark Penicula or Kiels

Armor- executioner armor / any armor | Gloom Under Night Card

Weapon- hero wep (prefer to use explodra for its attack| F atroce, tgs, tyrant

Shield- Aenas or Silver Ageis (or any 10% atk or higher shield) | Doesn't Matter tbh

Garment-Any Manteau| Menblatt Card

Shoestwilight boots | Sleps | F. Eddga or F moonlight

Asseories-  2x medal of honor or 1medla of honor/ 1 adamaite pendant / Expert Ring | Gold scaraba card

Noobie Set Gear-

Upper Head Gear- Returner Helm | NA

Mid Head Gear- - Returner Wing   | NA

Lower Head Gear- Returner Aura| NA

ArmorReturner Armor / any armor | NA

Weapon- hero wep, death weapon, glorified weapon (prefer to use explodra for its attack| Zipper Bear Cards 4x

Shield- Returner Shield (or any 10% atk or higher shield) | Doesn't Matter tbh

Garment- Any Manteau| Menblatt Card

ShoesReturner ShoesNA

Asseories-  2x Expert Ring | Gold scaraba card

Stats-

str- around 500

agi- 200

vitDoesn't Matter

int- 99

dex- 450

luk- rest on luk (luk will also increase damage of gc since luk now adds matk/atk in rewenal)

Edited by PanFlippingCake
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PanFlippingCake said:

This build is a build that i use to farm Zeph| Daily Quest on Genetic

This is a lie,, no way you do farming!! 

is this build effective on hard difficulty?

Edited by verrdii

8 hours ago, MeshiRei said:

This is a lie,, no way you do farming!! 

only for appreciation tokens lol

8 hours ago, verrdii said:

is this build effective on hard difficulty?

with this build i can usually hit around 8.5k-9k damage with illusion doping but if i use a range wing( Black Eagle Wings) i can hit 12k damage.

This is without out any elemental convertors or gloom extras bonus , most mobs even at harder lvl can still be one shotted.

8 minutes ago, UntalentedWiz said:

Why the stats written different from the picture?

i updated my stats after i found out menblat does more the wakwak  lol ill update my latest picture later .........

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sixtus said:

Why not just stormy headphones + High wizard card xD

Storm Gust doesn't hit 29 x 29 range+

Nice been looking for a guide, where can we get the explodra or is there any other sub for it for newbie and zeph? Also where can we get black eagle wing or any sub for it too? Thank you in advance. 

4 hours ago, SirLuis said:

Nice been looking for a guide, where can we get the explodra or is there any other sub for it for newbie and zeph? Also where can we get black eagle wing or any sub for it too? Thank you in advance. 

I can't answer you question but I guess this can help.  For my weapon I use death 2handed axe carded w/ 1 atroce and 3 zipper bear and for the wing I use the V4P Union Wing. 

Edited by UntalentedWiz

10 hours ago, SirLuis said:

Doesnt have to be explodra just a decent weapon with large attack hence why   i suggested explodra. For wings u can use any wing that adds damage t o all monsters, reason why i choose black eagle wings as it adds 25% damage to range attacks.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:04 AM, UntalentedWiz said:

I can't answer you question but I guess this can help.  For my weapon I use death 2handed axe carded w/ 1 atroce and 3 zipper bear and for the wing I use the V4P Union Wing. 

Awesome! Thank you for this reply. I am able to use Genetic with High level of Zeph quest. I do prefer Genetic than warlock for faster Zeph and this guide helped me a lot.

• Upvote 1

Hello Again, this guide helped me a lot at first and specially I am just using the newbie guide for appre tokens purpose. However my question is now one of my Gen is at High level some of the monster listed like Roween, Elder, The paper and etc. I can't seem to one hit them all using blessing scroll, box of gloom and ele converters. I wanted to ask for advice as I was planning of buying equips to 1 hit monster which should I go to ex headgears ( atk % , long range increase attack or what is the best? currently my equips are weapon with 2 TG, rangdris, and F atroce. Thank you in advance for the reply and have a nice day.

25 minutes ago, SirLuis said:

Hello Again, this guide helped me a lot at first and specially I am just using the newbie guide for appre tokens purpose. However my question is now one of my Gen is at High level some of the monster listed like Roween, Elder, The paper and etc. I can't seem to one hit them all using blessing scroll, box of gloom and ele converters. I wanted to ask for advice as I was planning of buying equips to 1 hit monster which should I go to ex headgears ( atk % , long range increase attack or what is the best? currently my equips are weapon with 2 TG, rangdris, and F atroce. Thank you in advance for the reply and have a nice day.

whats ur bugget look like also what gears do u have atm? Based on what ive said i suggest getting another tg instead of rangris, get a gloom under night card

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SirLuis said:

And my V4P are dragon aura and Union Wings.

Try to change UW to other wing that cost 120VP the dragon wing something with 22% range atk. And for the head gear,  go for 20% additional range atk(Im using Halloween hunters cap, 20%range +20dex) 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PanFlippingCake said:

whats ur bugget look like also what gears do u have atm? Based on what ive said i suggest getting another tg instead of rangris, get a gloom under night card

Sir i have returners helm bought the royal marksman 120vp, v4p dragon aura weapon 3tg 1 f atroce lord tunic with gloom, garment with menblatt, acce with 2 gold scraba cards. I tried elder and the paper still cant 1 hit these guys. Right now I have a lot of v4p and 20 dtoks. Appreciate ur time answering my inquiry. I habe also been looking for equips to increase range example pikachu hood. 

2 hours ago, UntalentedWiz said:

Try to change UW to other wing that cost 120VP the dragon wing something with 22% range atk. And for the head gear,  go for 20% additional range atk(Im using Halloween hunters cap, 20%range +20dex) 

I have tried the royal marksman per.advice sir, and still cant 1 hit the paper and the elder monster. Thank you for answering my advice maybe there is something I am missing? By the way my char is not hero just a regular one. 

18 minutes ago, SirLuis said:

I have tried the royal marksman per.advice sir, and still cant 1 hit the paper and the elder monster. Thank you for answering my advice maybe there is something I am missing? By the way my char is not hero just a regular one. 

Maybe we both missing something I tried killing those mobs and Owl barron too and can't 1hit it too. Lets just wait for the others suggestions. 😅

you can't 1 hit higher lvl mobs, just make WL in your 2nd account, party it with your gene 😄 and let your warlock kill your mobs,,Gene just good in early to mid and maybe some high level mobs, instead make 2nd account and let WL finish the job 

Edited by MeshiRei
lack

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.