Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

[QoL] Client Changes

Did you notice an improvement in your gameplay after this client update?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hope the bot tool error wont pop again coz when im doing instance such Horror Factory im still getting DC on that bot tool error even if i didnt use any macro support tool

thx for the new update GM More Power!!

Just now, chenxek said:

hope the bot tool error wont pop again coz when im doing instance such Horror Factory im still getting DC on that bot tool error even if i didnt use any macro support tool

thx for the new update GM More Power!!

Try it, Should be fixed now too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, megakillz said:

@HaZe just update the most recent ones and got this problem, it was fine before the update

Untitled.png

You probably patched while DreamerRO client was already open.. try deleting dreamerro.dat file to receive all patches all over again, or re-install full client/lite client.

Or, you can try unpacking this client directly into the DreamerRO

dreamerro.rar

• Upvote 1

I love this new updates in game, its seems like i am using  a US ping 😍😍😍. . Thanks alot 

• Haha 1

i really love the removed of fade while warping or jumping. Need a little bit time to get used to it, but i like it. Thanks to all the staff.

• Thanks 1

After the update, sometimes, I can see some players whose faces and hair are all black; no color, no line, just all black. Until this posting, I've only seen three players that looked liked this. Although this doesn't affect the actual gameplay itself, it just feels weird. 

25 minutes ago, yachino said:

After the update, sometimes, I can see some players whose faces and hair are all black; no color, no line, just all black. Until this posting, I've only seen three players that looked liked this. Although this doesn't affect the actual gameplay itself, it just feels weird. 

some hair style colors need to be reset ( apply the same hair color again in stylist) by those pple. Most likely those pple haven't patched yet and haven't noticed thier black face lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HaZe said:

Enables character names with less than 4 characters during a new character creation

Also in changing name pls ty

screenDreamerRO019.jpg.24ac3b8cbf569fe037fffcaf2148e563.jpg

my sis's character is cursed like this after even refresh, quit game and restart game and such. Help. She said she might delete this character because she hate this face so much.

6 minutes ago, ClassicHint said:

screenDreamerRO019.jpg.24ac3b8cbf569fe037fffcaf2148e563.jpg

my sis's character is cursed like this after even refresh, quit game and restart game and such. Help. She said she might delete this character because she hate this face so much.

try change style

• Like 1

waw "Elite Shield" is really coming

On 8/6/2020 at 11:19 PM, HaZe said:

We've released a update through the DreamerRO patcher which will make some changes to the executable client.

Client Changes
----------------------------------------------

• Enables character names with less than 4 characters during a new character creation.

This is not working?

21 minutes ago, VicThor said:

This is not working?

Client wise is possible, but still not possible due to server configuration. It needs a reboot before it can work, as it requires both server and client to allow it.

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

Client wise is possible, but still not possible due to server configuration. It needs a reboot before it can work, as it requires both server and client to allow it.

hmmm. can't understand actually, hehe, sorry. when and how can i make a 1 letter named character? thanks haze! ^_^

26 minutes ago, ksteo said:

please fix this bug, if i "quit and try agian" i cant get in back agian for today.. lol

Untitled.png

This is unrelated to this QoL client changes.. Make a proper bug report topic and specify exactly what issue is it you are encountering.