DespairShot

Its becoming frustrating

I myself get nervous during STP's that I wouldnt get the necessary points in order to get the salary since guardians are getting killed way to fast.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HaZe said:

That may be enough to extend it, but if not, adding a 1-2 minute cool down before spawning the next Guardian may help the issue.

This would be the adequate answer to all those problem. Getting the objective (which is killing all the MVPs then Save the Princess after) at the same time, having 4-8mins for the newbies to farm until getting 500 exp.

Newbies are always welcome to check the forums every now and then to have good STP builds based on their char

Edited by jonskie01

I think the idea with the cooldown between bosses could lead to the solution, maybe also that new room unlock after the boss killed first, it is worth trying and maybe easy to implement that little feature

If still time not enough just add more cooldown, so do adjust on this will maybe solve

Edited by Zer0w

I'll still stick to my suggestion of giving 5-10 minutes more of farming time even after all the MVPs are killed.

In all honesty, stp isn't even as hard as you all are trying to show here.  Just simply knowing what element or converter to use, cards an all, will get you 500 points in less than 5 minutes. Especially that LHZ mobs are demi-human.

I'll give you a tip, 
-       Monster                                       Element                                                            Item / Converter to use
High Wizard Katrinn                      Ghost Element                                 Freeza Hat / Any Converter (preferrably water converter)
Lord Knight Seyren                         Fire Element                                                             Water Converter
Arachne                                          Ghost Element                                 Freeza Hat / Any Converter (preferrably water converter)
Sniper Shecil                      Some say earth, Some say wind                                    N/A just use Neutral 

Edited by Seamless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many player now joined stp event thats why it is hard to gained division points when then event ended it will less people again 😄 

• Like 1

Like ZeroGravity mentioned and Seamless said, also the 5 min maybe or let say up to 10 mins extra time at the end of event is a good way to solve this

i dont know how much it cost to equip proper low budget to kill the monsters there quick, im just sure the newbie/poor equiped ppl logically cant keep up with the speed of high geared, so they only can collect little amount of exp etc. until event ends 

We as good geared people shouldnt be the scale how long the "little people" can enjoy the event and get their exp together

The suggest of adding extra time is very good placed and very fair in my opinion

+1

Edited by Zer0w
  • Like 1

Killing the mob witht

3 hours ago, Seamless said:

I'll still stick to my suggestion of giving 5-10 minutes more of farming time even after all the MVPs are killed.

In all honesty, stp isn't even as hard as you all are trying to show here.  Just simply knowing what element or converter to use, cards an all, will get you 500 points in less than 5 minutes. Especially that LHZ mobs are demi-human.

I'll give you a tip, 
-       Monster                                       Element                                                            Item / Converter to use
High Wizard Katrinn                      Ghost Element                                 Freeza Hat / Any Converter (preferrably water converter)
Lord Knight Seyren                         Fire Element                                                             Water Converter
Arachne                                          Ghost Element                                 Freeza Hat / Any Converter (preferrably water converter)
Sniper Shecil                      Some say earth, Some say wind                                    N/A just use Neutral 

I already can kill the mobs fast enough,  but when u got around 20 people in the same map its become hard to even see a mob,  then u got aoe spell spammer more like lk and warlock which can crash the game if effect was on, anyway 

I guess 5 minutes + after the mvp killed is really good 

7 hours ago, jonskie01 said:

This would be the adequate answer to all those problem. Getting the objective (which is killing all the MVPs then Save the Princess after) at the same time, having 4-8mins for the newbies to farm until getting 500 exp.

Newbies are always welcome to check the forums every now and then to have good STP builds based on their char

As i said i for example already checked the forum and my build isnt bad at all now dealing around 600-800k with DS"Ranger"  

But since there is too many players and killing steal while effects are of is kinda impossible cuz there are alot of aoe spell user.. 

10 hours ago, Sixtus said:

I myself get nervous during STP's that I wouldnt get the necessary points in order to get the salary since guardians are getting killed way to fast.

Dude sometimes i feel like i would get a heartattack, till the first announcer comes"first guardians death" and i got like 50 point, and try to even focus mire then the game crash😂💔 my lifetime shortened for sure cuz of that

On 8/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, DespairShot said:

the server is really nice yet so many of the events are for veterans players ! no way a newbie could make it by anyway

for example HHH and 500pvp ,,, etc

anyway i kinda agree to that since these kind of events must be like this ,

but STP for newbie is a must to get division xp . where the problem lay ....

many veterans player rush it ! all they care about killing the mvp fast which leads the newbie to be lost in their quick eliminating  the mvp ,

is it possible to adjust the event alil bit for helping newbies ??? for example

increase the mvp hp ..... increase the xp given from the mobs ,,,, or make the mvp appear later in the event !

its really nonsense for a event to end in like 8 minutes ! totally frustrating

Right, I would to suggest for the event to not stop even all the MVPs has been killed

Sometimes I/we get DC, that resets the Exp needed to claim salary.

How about we make STP preparation from 20 minutes to 10, 40 mins STP FULL Duration (even when MVPs killed and talked to princess, STP duration is still going), 10 minutes Salary that'll make it a full hour.

Even a vet like me (using non-warlock class) cant KS from Warlocks flocking the mini-bosses 😂😂

I've made a quick change to the Save The Princess event, effective immediately.

• Players need to kill 3,000 non-guardian monsters before Guardian #1 can spawn.
  • After Guardian #1 is killed, 3,000 additional non-guardian monsters need to be killed before Guardian #2 can spawn. This is the same case for Guardians #3 and #4.

In addition, the 20 minute "preparation" period before the event will be reduced to 10 minutes.

Will continue to monitor the event to ensure it's not ending too quickly or not finishing before the time is up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

I've made a quick change to the Save The Princess event, effective immediately.

• Players need to kill 3,000 non-guardian monsters before Guardian #1 can spawn.
  • After Guardian #1 is killed, 3,000 additional non-guardian monsters need to be killed before Guardian #2 can spawn. This is the same case for Guardians #3 and #4.

In addition, the 20 minute "preparation" period before the event will be reduced to 10 minutes.

Will continue to monitor the event to ensure it's not ending too quickly or not finishing before the time is up.

Now, it really is becoming frustrating. A lot of people lost 350 [CV-19] Appreciation Token because of the test (the salary really is not that much but can be included as a loss). Point is, some people farmed for a week or two before trying out STP. People just needs to know the mechanics or use of elements to get 500 points fast.

This is becoming more frustrating now since it would mean:

For people who just wants to farm 500 points fast, kill boss and just claim salary >> We will need to wait more and monitor every minute to see if a Guardian spawns (help in killing it) and monitor every minute if all Guardians are killed (then save the princess).

In the case above, can we also adjust the salary period.

Suggestions:
1. Start the STP instead with just the regular monsters without the Guardians (for 10 minutes) then spawn Guardian #1, once killed spawn Guardian #2, and so on.
2. Stick with the changes that you have made and extend the salary period or have the salary claimable within the next hour after event. (STP 18:10, SALARY 19:00 - 20:00)
3. Please bring back the old STP or let us have a vote in the forums which is better once you got a good grip of the new changes you have made without any salary claiming issues.

Thanks.

Edited by moonlitblackcats
Punctuations.
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, moonlitblackcats said:

Now, it really is becoming frustrating, a lot of people lost 350 [CV-19] Appreciation Token because of the test (the salary really is not that much but can be included as a loss). Point is, some people farmed for a week or two before trying out STP. People just needs to know the mechanics or use of elements to get 500 points fast.

This is becoming frustrating now since it would mean, for people who wants to farm 500 points fast, kill boss and just claim salary, we will need to wait more and monitor every minute to see if a Guardian spawns (kill it) and if all Guardians are killed.

In this case, can we also adjust the salary period until before next STP.

Suggestions:
1. Start the STP instead with just the regular monsters without the Guardians (for 10 minutes) then spawn Guardian #1, once killed spawn Guardian #2, and so on.
2. Stick with the changes that you have made and extend the salary period or have the salary claimable within the next hour after event. (STP 18:10, SALARY 19:00 - 20:00)
3. Please bring back the old STP or let us have a vote in the forums which is better once you got a good grip of the new changes you have made without any salary claiming issues.

Thanks.

Hi, i just played the new STP and its really doing great,  nice implementation on the idea of monster killing for enable the Guardian 👏👏👏 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, moonlitblackcats said:

Now, it really is becoming frustrating. A lot of people lost 350 [CV-19] Appreciation Token because of the test (the salary really is not that much but can be included as a loss). Point is, some people farmed for a week or two before trying out STP. People just needs to know the mechanics or use of elements to get 500 points fast.

This is becoming more frustrating now since it would mean:

For people who just wants to farm 500 points fast, kill boss and just claim salary >> We will need to wait more and monitor every minute to see if a Guardian spawns (help in killing it) and monitor every minute if all Guardians are killed (then save the princess).

In the case above, can we also adjust the salary period.

Suggestions:

Thanks.

I have no clue what you are talking about.. maybe, re-read what I said? since your suggestions are basically close to what was just implemented. I don't see why it would take more than 10 minutes to click an npc and get your salary, so why would I increase the salary claiming process?

9 minutes ago, DespairShot said:

Hi, i just played the new STP and its really doing great,  nice implementation on the idea of monster killing for enable the Guardian 👏👏👏 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart 

You're welcome 🙂

22 minutes ago, HaZe said:

I have no clue what you are talking about.. maybe, re-read what I said? since your suggestions are basically close to what was just implemented. I don't see why it would take more than 10 minutes to click an npc and get your salary, so why would I increase the salary claiming process?

You're welcome 🙂

Normally, people just login at 18:20, farm 500 points and help kill the Guardians, then claim salary right away at around 18:30 - 18:40.

Well, basically we need to stay online longer to claim the salary after farming the 500 points.

Anyway, thanks. I guess this was just on my part, I will just check the new usual salary period time.

Thanks! And I think it was mentioned on server chat that STP would run 10 minutes earlier than the usual 20 minutes? Or maybe I misread that.

Anyway, thanks again.

there seems to be a problem in claiming reward a lot of people got over 500 exp and cant get rewards.. 

1 minute ago, Zerg said:

there seems to be a problem in claiming reward a lot of people got over 500 exp and cant get rewards.. 

me too, Warlock, MapleHydra

I accidentally increased the minimum requirement for the last event from 500 to 1000. It should be back to 500 now, but happy that the event is lasting longer and giving players more chances to level up their elite glove and reach the minimum requirement for event salary.

Sad that I had 40 people spamming @request and cursing the staff because of this salary bug, but i never saw any thank yous for extending the covid event, extending the STP event or re-running the event 4 times today.

Learn to be grateful for what you have. Too many of you forget this is a private server and the staff, including myself are not your slaves. I've dealt with it for 12 years, i'm used to it. But please, treat my staff with respect and be grateful for what the staff does for you. They are just players offering their free time to help you guys and do not deserve to spend their free time getting cursed at or harassed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Don't just think about yourself, think about others also. This is a great implementation which gives everyone a chance to get more exp. If you don't want to wait, you should adjust yourself and participate at the last minute/s where there are last 2 or 1 guardian left. As simple as that.

Thanks a lot for this, have a nice day.

1 hour ago, moonlitblackcats said:

Normally, people just login at 18:20, farm 500 points and help kill the Guardians, then claim salary right away at around 18:30 - 18:40.

Well, basically we need to stay online longer to claim the salary after farming the 500 points.

Anyway, thanks. I guess this was just on my part, I will just check the new usual salary period time.

Thanks! And I think it was mentioned on server chat that STP would run 10 minutes earlier than the usual 20 minutes? Or maybe I misread that.

Anyway, thanks again.

Just adjust bro this new changes is for others to gain some exp and claim rewards dont think just about urself