Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

iOS & Android Mobile Client [Beta]

5 hours ago, agrimtouma said:

Good evening. I have already played the mobile version and it was good. but there are some few bugs that I encounter(not sure if im the only one), here are the links of the screenshot and video i made.

https://ibb.co/v3q6phG
https://ibb.co/vV7vzX8
https://ibb.co/4fZhT4j

https://streamable.com/g9o51l

i had these same issues just remember we are super early into this chapter of the game, tons of stuff wont work right until the guys at Xpro get the kinks worked out, i found alot more bugs than this lol but i also read somewhere that 99% of these fixes will have to happen on the Xpro side not so much on the dream team side.

7 hours ago, Wag said:

i had these same issues just remember we are super early into this chapter of the game, tons of stuff wont work right until the guys at Xpro get the kinks worked out, i found alot more bugs than this lol but i also read somewhere that 99% of these fixes will have to happen on the Xpro side not so much on the dream team side.

that's good to know. honestly, it's quite laggy but damn, this is just too good and very fun to play even tho im just farming.

• Upvote 1

Ya my internet won’t let me play well where I live, but just going back and looking at the history on the forum I see good things coming! I couldn’t do much on mobile because there were no items etc. but it shows a peak of a future we’re we can hopefully pvp on the pot if we want! So just a curious question, is there any kind of eta for an update on the Xpro side to help support some of the issues? Or just need people to play the beta and keep testing login? I’m just stoked honest :3  thank you, serious nostalgia  overload (yay for mobile!)

24 minutes ago, Wag said:

Ya my internet won’t let me play well where I live, but just going back and looking at the history on the forum I see good things coming! I couldn’t do much on mobile because there were no items etc. but it shows a peak of a future we’re we can hopefully pvp on the pot if we want! So just a curious question, is there any kind of eta for an update on the Xpro side to help support some of the issues? Or just need people to play the beta and keep testing login? I’m just stoked honest :3  thank you, serious nostalgia  overload (yay for mobile!)

I'm sure whatever feedback we get will be used for the xpro developers and they will decide what holds more weight and what to tackle and fix/implement next.

As for your lag issues, if your network is too slow to play mobile, you can try the settings to lower the graphics and choose to not load headgears and stuff. Should make it a bit smoother.

Hope there would be a way to download all files needed in one go instead of what we have currently. A few gb for the game to make it load faster wont hurt too much in the long run.

On 8/14/2020 at 1:31 AM, kdoggie said:

Well maybe you can just give up on creating a facebook page and instead reward facebook/other platform streamers instead as a means of advertisement through social media? I have been seeing lots of people streaming RO from my country. IDK if their own server gives them any incentive but that might be a good idea right? I have no plans on streaming but I have seen others from this server who are trying to stream from time to time. Maybe you can encourage them more by giving them rewards for achieving certain number of viewers while playing the game. Just my two cents.

actually i stream DRO in facebook but i got copyright flagged by Official RO server so i don't think its possible lol

What the fuck.

I had been joking about how I played DRO on iPad since 2013, now it's real?

TESTING IT IN ONE HOUR LOL

13 minutes ago, umair89 said:

why i cant connect to server.... it say failed to connect to server

Try again now please 🙂