Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

iOS & Android Mobile Client [Beta]

2 minutes ago, Arthas Menethil said:

what is the host of the server again?

I'm not sure I understand the question.. Mobile client accesses the same host as the regular/computer client. Which is hosted in Texas, USA.

congrats Haze for breaking the boundaries more power to Dro!

May I suggest you create new Page in FB because most people who wants to play ro are there as well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, PhilMill said:

congrats Haze for breaking the boundaries more power to Dro!

May I suggest you create new Page in FB because most people who wants to play ro are there as well.

Thanks for the feedback! We have to continuously break the boundaries to defend our title as the #1 High Rate server.

Regarding facebook.. We've tried several times. We have too many haters that report the page and gets taken down. Last attempt didn't even last 24 hours.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, HaZe said:

I'm not sure I understand the question.. Mobile client accesses the same host as the regular/computer client. Which is hosted in Texas, USA.

ok

1 minute ago, HaZe said:

Thanks for the feedback! We have to continuously break the boundaries to defend our title as the #1 High Rate server.

Regarding facebook.. We've tried several times. We have too many haters that report the page and gets taken down. Last attempt didn't even last 24 hours.

Well maybe you can just give up on creating a facebook page and instead reward facebook/other platform streamers instead as a means of advertisement through social media? I have been seeing lots of people streaming RO from my country. IDK if their own server gives them any incentive but that might be a good idea right? I have no plans on streaming but I have seen others from this server who are trying to stream from time to time. Maybe you can encourage them more by giving them rewards for achieving certain number of viewers while playing the game. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kdoggie said:

Well maybe you can just give up on creating a facebook page and instead reward facebook/other platform streamers instead as a means of advertisement through social media? I have been seeing lots of people streaming RO from my country. IDK if their own server gives them any incentive but that might be a good idea right? I have no plans on streaming but I have seen others from this server who are trying to stream from time to time. Maybe you can encourage them more by giving them rewards for achieving certain number of viewers while playing the game. Just my two cents.

Unrelated to the mobile client update, but thank you for the feedback. We have plans for a streamers program in the future.

2 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Unrelated to the mobile client update, but thank you for the feedback. We have plans for a streamers program in the future.

Yeahh sorry about that I find myself bad with online discussions too.

• Haha 1

Login through the Mobile Client is temporarily disabled while we investigate an issue causing the server to crash. - 8/13/2020

As part of the beta trials we were expecting bugs and crashes to arise. We tested the mobile client in the test server and did not encounter this issue, probably because we didn't have dozens of people actively logging and playing via mobile. We will enable the mobile client login as soon as we identify and correct the issue. Eventually, we will identify and fix most issues and the mobile client will be a permanent addition to DreamerRO. Keep updated via this topic 🙂 

• Upvote 4

another reason to play at work 💯👏

i hope you can consider making DQ available on this feature.

both ip/mac address cooldown maybe.

Edited by Death Of Birth

Dang awesome work, respect for that honestly

Thanks to the people who worked on this including our Admin Haze

this is a remarkeble step in DRo history and im proud to take place of this as a DRo member

Peace guys

Logging via Mobile Client has been re-enabled while we observe the server's stability. 

9 minutes ago, Wag said:

After playing this on my phone I’m am mind blown, child hood dreams coming true!!! 

Exactly how I felt. It's amazing that we can play RO on mobile (even if functionality is limited). Technology has come a long way!

6 minutes ago, UntalentedWiz said:

You guys already playing on phone? Coz mine always says failed to connect to server. What to do?

Mobile client is up.

Failed to connect usually means the connection is too slow to download everything it needs to download before the time expires. Try connecting to a wifi.

in addition, you can try re-installing the xpro app on your mobile or clearing cache.

2 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Mobile client is up.

Failed to connect usually means the connection is too slow to download everything it needs to download before the time expires. Try connecting to a wifi.

in addition, you can try re-installing the xpro app on your mobile or clearing cache.

Thank you. ^^