Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tsuchie

Alternate 3rd Job Sprite Guide

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, here's an alternate 3rd job sprite guide that's currently available in DreamerRO. Hope some of you would find these previews useful.

This service allows you to permanently change from normal 3rd job sprite costume to an alternate sprite. You can revert to normal sprite by speaking to Fox Lady as well. Alternate 3rd job sprite are only available for those completed Elite Hero Quest in DreamerRO.

 

Requirement:

> Completed Elite Hero Quest
> Paid Elite Temple Entrance (10b bag)
> Additional 10b bag fees to pay for alternate sprite changing service

 

938625505_FoxLady.png.b39635e5d897238d84f127b4993c016d.png

Fox Lady (upper left in Elite Temple)

 

Note: Alternate Sprite would revert to normal sprite after unequipped Ragnarok T-Shirt (2nd job sprite costume). Just speak to Fox Lady again if that happens.

 

Job Classes Preview:

Rune Knight

Male-RK.jpg

Female-RK.jpg

 

Warlock

Male-Warlock.jpg

Female-Warlock.jpg

 

Ranger

Male-Ranger.jpg

Female-Ranger.jpg

 

Mechanic

Male-Mechanic.jpg

Female-Mechanic.jpg

 

Guillotine Cross

Male-GX.jpg

Female-GX.jpg

 

Arch Bishop

Male-AB.jpg

Female-AB.jpg

 

Royal Guard

Male-RG.jpg

Female-RG.jpg

 

Sorcerer

Male-Sorcerer.jpg

Female-Sorcerer.jpg

 

Minstrel & Wanderer

Male-Minstrel.jpg

Female-Wanderer.jpg

 

Genetic

Male-Genetic.jpg

Female-Genetic.jpg

 

Shadow Chaser

Male-SC.jpg

Female-SC.jpg

 

Sura

Male-Sura.jpg

Female-Sura.jpg

 

Soul Linker

Male-SL.jpg

Female-SL.jpg

 

Star Gladiator

Male-SG.jpg

Female-SG.jpg

 

Edited by Tsuchie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, I looking for this for a long time.

P.S: It will back to normal if equip together with DRO T-Shirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hueeks said:

Can soul of heroism char use this service?

 

no, you still need to pay 10b to enter elite hero temple and pay 10b to alternate 3rd job npc

Edited by verrdii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kyokyo01 said:

Nice, I looking for this for a long time.

P.S: It will back to normal if equip together with DRO T-Shirt. 

Ah yes, I'll add a note there just in case. Thanks!

8 hours ago, spiritcalmbear said:

Thanks tsuchie god / goddess of event farming

Eheheh I'm no goddess, just a newbie 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, spiritcalmbear said:

How much for elite job change? Is there kind of thing? 

If you mean changing jobs (like from Mechanic to Warlock), then there is. It costs 100 Dreamer RO Tokens or 250b. The NPC for that is inside the Elite Temple.

(I haven't exactly tried it, so I'm just writing the costs that the NPC states)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yachino said:

If you mean changing jobs (like from Mechanic to Warlock), then there is. It costs 100 Dreamer RO Tokens or 250b. The NPC for that is inside the Elite Temple.

(I haven't exactly tried it, so I'm just writing the costs that the NPC states)

I mean fresh elite no eweapons still 100dtoks? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spiritcalmbear said:

I mean fresh elite no eweapons still 100dtoks? Thanks 

Ah. So you meant changing directly from Hero/Non-Hero to Elite? There's the Spirit of Heroism item in the Dreamer RO Market that allows you to become an Elite Hero (it also gives you other benefits like quest completion and Elite Weapons and Gloves). It costs 250 Dreamer RO Tokens.

The Spirit of Heroism is also available via the Corona Virus Shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yachino said:

Ah. So you meant changing directly from Hero/Non-Hero to Elite? There's the Spirit of Heroism item in the Dreamer RO Market that allows you to become an Elite Hero (it also gives you other benefits like quest completion and Elite Weapons and Gloves). It costs 250 Dreamer RO Tokens.

The Spirit of Heroism is also available via the Corona Virus Shop.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×