Guest OkePoke

Painful "mistakes" that sounds funny now

Guest OkePoke

Hello dreamers!๐Ÿ˜€

Recently had a "chatnagrok" session with a fellow dreamer and we were on a topic on painful, careless mistakes and he mentioned he had once mistakenly sold a +8 Magnetite Amor for 110Million on vending.

I find that very interesting, and wanted to find out if anyone else had made a painful mistake before which could/could not be looked as a funny mistake now?๐Ÿคฃ

I'll begin, once mistakenly sold 7ย Pure Elus to NPC accidently while selling thrash items without checking.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Guest J-TheCryBaby

i once failed to take WOE castle because iย was too slow... but i did not see anyone... :(

I once refine an elite weapon with pure ori to back it up, and use the enriched ori for the usual ori not knowing both doesnโ€™t stack, that elite weapon is lost forever.ย 

I once refine a already +8 tboots with pure elu, not knowing it only protect up to +8 only, that shuz too is lost forever.ย 

• Haha 1

I starved my Female Officer yesterday thinking it was ok since it would go back to egg mode... it didnt and ran off..

It still hurts a little but hey.. mistakes happen

8 hours ago, Latte said:

I once refine an elite weapon with pure ori to back it up, and use the enriched ori for the usual ori not knowing both doesnโ€™t stack, that elite weapon is lost forever.ย 

I once refine a already +8 tboots with pure elu, not knowing it only protect up to +8 only, that shuz too is lost forever.ย 

Same as mine with my +8 C.Aย 

buying items, accidentally clicked invite to guild the other player instead of trade and didn't noticed it until later when I couldn't open the guild storage. The guild is a share storage of me and my partner. We lost billions.

Dropped my Copper Rosary with Fortuna Card. I was transferring it to my alt. and suddenly its gone when i alt+tab

it took me time to realize, Wild Rose looted it. Glad it was still there when i killed it ๐Ÿคฃ

in the mvp event I did the same thatn Azriel, Dropped my cooper rosary with fortuna card... when I realized, I tried to laugh and not get angry ahahaha life sucks

6 hours ago, Ronza said:

The old tale of getting catfished.

Needless to say, I lost trillions.

Men are such a simple creature ๐Ÿ˜„

damn Trillions? really? thats a lot ๐Ÿ˜„

back in 2015 when i was newbie my yoyo picked up a draconus scale (draconus is first come first serve back then), but i forgot to feed it then it ran away. took me 4 days after the incident to actually get my first draconus scale.

ย 

(looks pretty simple nowadays but for a newbie back in 2015 its devastating)

Edited by Jell-O

40 minutes ago, Jell-O said:

back in 2015 when i was newbie my yoyo picked up a draconus scale (draconus is first come first serve back then), but i forgot to feed it then it ran away. took me 4 days after the incident to actually get my first draconus scale.

ย 

(looks pretty simple nowadays but for a newbie back in 2015 its devastating)

ahh the good ol days, haha when becoming elite meant doing 400 HA kills , hahahahuhuhuh i cry