Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - [ENDED]

thank you !~ , Magic book is already there  <3 I remember making those from previous event this with loots and epic mats now its much easier :D , I wonder if u can add epic HG too ( judgement hood ) 

• Like 1

Does anyone know which hg worth getting for the effect not in DRO market? (below 7k coins)
I already have gear like nightmare ghost, gorilla head, dual slot hg with boss damage reduction, auto-cast skill gear etc.

52 minutes ago, Mitch Planko said:

Does anyone know which hg worth getting for the effect not in DRO market? (below 7k coins)
I already have gear like nightmare ghost, gorilla head, dual slot hg with boss damage reduction, auto-cast skill gear etc.

Book of magic, is nice, i dont know they will add an epic HG, like conjurer hood from last year

On 10/1/2020 at 6:39 AM, HaZe said:

23009   Grim Reaper Spirit   6250

Should be in Low Headgear

Hahah man, why is it we add 136 headgear and *some* people are still "sad" and just say "what about conjurer???" without even acknowledging or being thankful for what was indeed implemented?

It's like you give a person 999,999$ but they are still sad and don't say thanks.. just say "Why not give me a whole million??" 😂🤣  In my head that's how I see those responses. 🤷‍♂️

In any case, I missed the item and cannot add it without a server reboot..which I will not do for 1 item. I will consider adding the conjurer hood in future phases. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HaZe said:

Hahah man, why is it we add 136 headgear and *some* people are still "sad" and just say "what about conjurer???" without even acknowledging or being thankful for what was indeed implemented?

It's like you give a person 999,999$ but they are still sad and don't say thanks.. just say "Why not give me a whole million??" 😂🤣  In my head that's how I see those responses. 🤷‍♂️

In any case, I missed the item and cannot add it without a server reboot..which I will not do for 1 item. I will consider adding the conjurer hood in future phases. 

legit. why cant we all just be thankful? we're still on phase 3 and still 23 days to go. so lets all calm down for sure Haze will add more headgears. its not the end of the world.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hope. said:

thank you !~ , Magic book is already there  ❤️ I remember making those from previous event this with loots and epic mats now its much easier 😄, I wonder if u can add epic HG too ( judgement hood ) 

It's fine to ask about it, but why can't their responses be more like this response above...

Instead of like this--- below. lol 

13 hours ago, instanthand said:

Sad. How about the Conjurer Hood? Are you going to release that? I've been waiting a long time for that headgear. -.- 

14 hours ago, TaguroV1 said:

Black goku hair? They said its only from the halloween event but i dont think its there. 

15 hours ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

No gumiho set sad 😞 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HaZe said:

It's fine to ask about it, but why can't their responses be more like this response above...

It's because not all players have the same attitude.

7 hours ago, HaZe said:

Ungrateful earthlings. 😂

9 hours ago, HaZe said:

sorry HaZe haha, i am grateful tho, lol, i havent had the chance to farm the gumiho set last event because me and my wife just had a baby.
i am sure theres a better set coming in phase 4, i will make sure to get one this time! 

2 hours ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

sorry HaZe haha, i am grateful tho, lol, i havent had the chance to farm the gumiho set last event because me and my wife just had a baby.
i am sure theres a better set coming in phase 4, i will make sure to get one this time! 

The Gumiho set is available at the DreamerRO market, you can farm for it through various features and you have unlimited time to do so 🙂 even now, you can convert halloween coins to dro tokens and buy Gumiho set. I get you though, me and the wife had our second baby 2 months ago. I know how busy life gets.

• Like 3

Lol is it not allowed to ask and confirm if its from this event or not? If its not from this event then ok. How can a question be ungrateful?

2 hours ago, TaguroV1 said:

Lol is it not allowed to ask and confirm if its from this event or not? If its not from this event then ok. How can a question be ungrateful?

Something like, “hi i wonder if the conjurer hood is gonna be added I heard its from this season? :)”

I mean honestly there's no guarantee of every single thing of seasonal gears will be back each year, sometimes its not. Just like how there’s no guarantee the same event is going to be repeated every. single. year

9 hours ago, Latte said:

Something like, “hi i wonder if the conjurer hood is gonna be added I heard its from this season? :)”

I mean honestly there's no guarantee of every single thing of seasonal gears will be back each year, sometimes its not. Just like how there’s no guarantee the same event is going to be repeated every. single. year

Yeah

And imagine haze adding every available event headgears on their correspondong events and he keeps adding new things every year. Do yall think he can monitor every headgear wether or not he missed something? ..

Edited by Jell-O
  • Thanks 1

What is conjurer head? I'm new here and still hodingmy halloween coin. Is it super good that everyone keep asking about it? Someonepls share the stat pls....

Is it for wizard? Knight? Assasin? Hunter?

12 hours ago, Jell-O said:

Yeah

And imagine haze adding every available event headgears on their correspondong events and he keeps adding new things every year. Do yall think he can monitor every headgear wether or not he missed something? ..

Looooool. Funny how all im expecting an answer like "yeah its from this event but its not added" and im like "yeah ok thanks" but instead some replies are like"how do you expect someone to remember those s*** out of all the ones added. Man, a simple question requires a simple answer. I aint dense to not know what haze is going through.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, payoye said:

What is conjurer head? I'm new here and still hodingmy halloween coin. Is it super good that everyone keep asking about it? Someonepls share the stat pls....

Is it for wizard? Knight? Assasin? Hunter?

reduce damage received from demi humans by 35% & Increase physical and magical damage to medium sized enemies by 5% 

50 minutes ago, Seamless said:

reduce damage received from demi humans by 35% & Increase physical and magical damage to medium sized enemies by 5% 

Thanks

3 hours ago, TaguroV1 said:

Looooool. Funny how all im expecting an answer like "yeah its from this event but its not added" and im like "yeah ok thanks" but instead some replies are like"how do you expect someone to remember those s*** out of all the ones added. Man, a simple question requires a simple answer. I aint dense to not know what haze is going through.

Haze already said he's going to add it in the future phase. Gitgudmayt.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Why not put rewards when finishing Combat Missions? Ex. Lv1 CM = 150 coins, Lv2 CM = 250, Lv3 = 350 ..... 

This will make BG active

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Dicaearchus said:

Why not put rewards when finishing Combat Missions? Ex. Lv1 CM = 150 coins, Lv2 CM = 250, Lv3 = 350 ..... 

This will make BG active

This is good idea but i think its too late? since the event will end at nov 8. tbh im just waiting for this AOT event i think this is the most exciting phase of event