Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

HaZe

Halloween Event 2020 - Phase 3

56 minutes ago, Aegus said:

This is good idea but i think its too late? since the event will end at nov 8. tbh im just waiting for this AOT event i think this is the most exciting phase of event

its never too late since we still got around 20days til the event ends.

@HaZe is there a chance that you will include new halloween pets in abracadabra taming monster?? really want that garling hellring and Nightmare Golem. :th_sob::th_sob::th_sob::th_sob::th_sob::th_sob::th_sob: 

we can use abracadabra taming monsters on OLD halloween mobs from previous halloween event too. maybe include the new ones as well? :th_e3::th_e3::th_e3::th_e3::th_e3:

Edited by Jell-O

On 10/16/2020 at 3:05 AM, HaZe said:

We've also heard suggestions about making the new Halloween monsters available as pets. Your suggestions have been heard! You can expect all of the new monsters and previously released pets to become available during future phases of the event.

20 minutes ago, GetNuked said:

yeah i knew that but i was just wondering if they can be tamed through abracadabra in future phases since other OLD mobs can be tamed with abracadabra. got 6 one eyed goblin now.

Edited by Jell-O