Jump to content

What did you think about the Christmas Event?! We would love for you to share your experience with the world via a Ratemyserver review. It would mean a lot to us!

GM Snow

Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

Recommended Posts

hello, is it normal that for the attendance npc it says Lucille will give 15 activity points but it only gives 10. also, the number that shows up "You have 1560563, 10 Acitivity Points" whats that 1.5m?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sharks said:

hello, is it normal that for the attendance npc it says Lucille will give 15 activity points but it only gives 10. also, the number that shows up "You have 1560563, 10 Acitivity Points" whats that 1.5m?

should be fixed.
ย 

20 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

That card needs a boost or being stackable with Kimi, not a great add.

those are not card to compete with Kimi. They are collectibles and not meant to replace or compete with existing cards. Collectibles means either you take because you fancy it or leave it because you don't like to collect it.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to finish Lucille Hunting Quest but still gave me 0 activity points when I checked on the Activity Attendance NPC. Can you tell me what happened?

ย 

PS: I got the rewards though in completing the hunting quest

Edited by jonskie01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the event!

I have a quick question, Activity points are per character? per account?ย  The Hunt contract cooldown apply for all account? or can i do multiply contracts to achieve the day activity points?

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. the activity points seems to be char bound. is this how it's supposed to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lag event again, or should i do the dope+LOV? pls disable AOE skill

ย 

Edited by Aegus
space
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did two waves of the global quest and i sure killed more than 200 mobs but i didnt get any activity points. i dont know if its bugged.

Also is there a way to remove cooldown on hunt contracts or less cooldown?

Thanks alot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. reporting a bug. played 2 raids even get top hunter and completed a mission but my activity points is only 15?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankful for the event, I was just suprised with 2 raid events participation and got no activity points? Though I got +2 for being top 5. And also was hoping there would be a lesser cooldown for 200mob quest if the tokens will be useful in the future. Thank you and what an awesome team!ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SirLuis said:

Thankful for the event, I was just suprised with 2 raid events participation and got no activity points? Though I got +2 for being top 5. And also was hoping there would be a lesser cooldown for 200mob quest if the tokens will be useful in the future. Thank you and what an awesome team!ย 

we are looking on it, sorry for the inconvenience.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoonerPC said:

With the 200 monster quest - Lucille wants Little Fatum so does this include the bra_fild ones or do they have to be on christmas maps?

Only in Christmas map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

we are looking on it, sorry for the inconvenience.

I appreciate your time and effort in amswering and looking for solutions to make everyone happy. I am also hopingย or maybe in future phases to add rewards to DQ and BG as well.ย 

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mitch Planko said:

do the collectible cards tradable?

yes

12 hours ago, Wallace said:

@Irish Heart, willย spirit of heroism available in the future phase?

yes but don't expect it to be cheap.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SirLuis said:

I appreciate your time and effort in amswering and looking for solutions to make everyone happy. I am also hopingย or maybe in future phases to add rewards to DQ and BG as well.ย 

Thank you very much

the admin decided to only put reward on BG and I'm sure it's already active since yesterday.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, GM Snow said:

4. 200 Monsters Hunting Quest



fOfL508.png



Lucille is looking for players who could help her hunt specific monsters. She will ask you to kill 200 mobs of the same type. The good news is, you can do this quest on a party. You can form a party to get benefits from other players doing the same quest. The quest has 1 hour CD and has no time limit.๏ปฟ

Heyya, I think it doesn't work with party. Does the same thing happen to other players? Please look into it thanksss. Best event btw, happy holidays huehuehue

ย 

EDIT: Tested it and works if the party members are near with each other or can see each other in the screen, not if far away from each other. Was it made that way on purpose? tia

Edited by GetNuked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GetNuked said:

Heyya, I think it doesn't work with party. Does the same thing happen to other players? Please look into it thanksss. Best event btw, happy holidays huehuehue

ย 

EDIT: Tested it and works if the party members are near with each other or can see each other in the screen, not if far away from each other. Was it made that way on purpose? tia

unfortunately it require some modification (which I couldn't do) to make it work on whole map. But then it was originally a 500 monster quest and party mission, it's only 200 now because of that limitation.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if bug or wrong description but Chronos wand (divine weap of WL) says chance to cast LOV when casting MS and chance to cast MS/ LOV when receiving physical attack, but it doesnt seem to work that way, @Irish Heart

screen-Dreamer-RO181.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

not sure if bug or wrong description but Chronos wand (divine weap of WL) says chance to cast LOV when casting MS and chance to cast MS/ LOV when receiving physical attack, but it doesnt seem to work that way, @Irish Heart

screen-Dreamer-RO181.jpg

it is not supposed to work in other map except event maps. But I might have reworked the item before because I think AOE was disabled during some events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, Irish Heart said:

it is not supposed to work in other map except event maps. But I might have reworked the item before because I think AOE was disabled during some events.

oh sorry i forgot to mention that i made the test inside Xmas_city, i just took the SS in geffen. thank you for the clarification ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×