Jump to content

What did you think about the Christmas Event?! We would love for you to share your experience with the world via a Ratemyserver review. It would mean a lot to us!

GM Snow

Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

Recommended Posts

2.jpg

Here we go! most awaited moment since the event has started.

Important: The winners I tagged in today need to provide exact IGN without too many symbols, we are going to send your prizes via Christmas gift mailbox. After you send your IGN, wait and check your mailbox for your prizes.

Phant.gif
Gomzinho

Winner of this design goes to @Yakitama for this submission! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token

 

 

vDOQ2jM.png

 

moon.gif
Lil Moonlight

Winner of this design goes to @camilarunis for this submission! (71.43% voting in comparison to the other Lil Moonlight design 28.57%)
Congratulations! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token.

 

 

vU3Zwto.jpg

 

  icering.gif

Ice Ring

Winner of this design goes to @Yakitama for this submission! (57.14% voting in comparison to the other Ice Ring design 42.86%)
Congratulations! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token.

 

 

C19z6mD.png

 

koom.gif

Koom

Winner of this design goes to @l3akaDolphin  for this submission! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token

 

 

IMG-3069.JPG

 

chiffon.gif
Madame Chiffon

This one is a pretty tough decision, I personally think both of the submission worth of being featured, but the vote has spoken, winner of this design goes to @yachino, (71.43% voting in comparison to the other Madame Chiffon design 28.57%) You've won 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 1x [Epic] Christmas gear of your choice

 

 

002-Madame-Chiffon-FINAL.png

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now the Grand Prize!

ice-queen.gif

The Ice Queen

Grand Prize goes to @camilarunis of this submission:

 

 

hpdzNCK.jpg

 

You've won 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 1x Rare wing of your choice.

Important: To you Grand prize winner, you will need to create a support ticket addressing Admin stating the rare of your choice to claim your prize.

 

3.jpg

 

You can attach your IGN here or DM me on the forum.
P.S I'm just going to wait until everyone is done giving their IGNs so that I can send out prizes in one-go. (Except for rare-of-choice)

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the winners and great work to the other submissions! ❤️
 

IGN: smol tiddie

Thank you to the staff for organizing this event! ^-^
Happy new year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winners, be sure to check your mailbox. We have sent you your prizes; for bound items such as [Epic] and [Rare] is still under progress, @camilarunis just a reminder you need to file a ticket to admin stating what rare you want (exclude rare wing of a set) and from what event you won.

I want to say thanks to everybody who joined this event, and we can be safe to say that the Christmas season is finally over and was a success; please do join the next seasonal event.

Lastly, I'd like to ask a favor from you all; if you enjoyed the Christmas event, please give us a quick review on RMS https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=8633&url_sname=DreamerRO! New it would mean a lot to us, and our effort to entertain will be worth it!

Please, DM me or open a support ticket for further inquiries about this specific forum event.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×