Friday05

House of Trials GUIDE: general guides and outlines

#33 is 1-777, the 1-500 is in a lower stage.

#35 move 4 steps backward or 4 steps forward ( most of the time, you go back to jail. )

#37 you need to guess 3 correct answers out of 5 to win.

#45 a guy that gives you a bomb. you have to reach stage 50 to defuse the bomb

#47 a harder survival bomb poring

#49 same as #21 but you only have 1 minute to spot fake lunatics

Edited by Seamless
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seamless said:

#35 move 4 steps backward or 4 steps forward ( most of the time, you go back to jail.

it's 50:50. So if you got luck of a bald man that's expected.

18 minutes ago, Xileria said:

it's 50:50. So if you got luck of a bald man that's expected.

ikr, got 80% chance of stopping by stage 37 also, and i fail everytime.

Edited by Seamless

39 minutes ago, Seamless said:

#33 is 1-777, the 1-500 is in a lower stage. ( I might be wrong )

#35 move 4 steps backward or 4 steps forward ( most of the time, you go back to jail. )

#37 you need to guess 3 correct answers out of 5 to win.

#45 a guy that gives you a bomb. you have to reach stage 50 to defuse the bomb

#47 a harder survival bomb poring

#49 same as #21 but you only have 1 minute to spot fake lunatics

edited thank you

House 32 is survive for 5 min?

Edited by Tao

my bad. #45 is spinderella. it's like #6 but bulkier and it has some perfect dodge

#31 is the 1-777 number guy

#41 is the guy that enlists you to VIP, you have to pay 500m to move on, a much more expensive round compared to #13

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1

Stage 43: Shadow in the crystal

Use /lightmap in order to see it darker/with clouds and after clicking you'll be able to see where the shadow stops (in 1 of the 3 crystals).

MUST have effects on and be sure that the map is not bright (using /lightmap). Round 4 of it, the shadow moves really quick, so have a nice eye.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PattyAnn said:

Stage 43: Shadow in the crystal

Use /lightmap in order to see it darker/with clouds and after clicking you'll be able to see where the shadow stops (in 1 of the 3 crystals).

MUST have effects on and be sure that the map is not bright (using /lightmap). Round 4 of it, the shadow moves really quick, so have a nice eye.

I can do a hell mode of that. Like adding 3 more cystals and make the shadow faster.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

#35 doesn't have a chance to go to jail anymore. Jail is moved to #32 

#42 crystal collection room with PK on

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2020 at 5:09 PM, Irish Heart said:

I can do a hell mode of that. Like adding 3 more cystals and make the shadow faster.

I got stuck here earlier. I'm using gray maps with effects on but I couldn't see a single shadow lol. After the second round the NPC stopped working (says try again... and the pop up text/instruction doesn't show anymore). I was forced to relog. lol

• Sad 1

#30 is actually Blackjack, not #31.

#38 Dragon gate - already posted here but no gate #

#26 Death Judge - already posted here but no gate #

#39 Herb collecting 10-30-50

#40 Countdown - Countdown timer: The NPC will count from 10 to 0, it would stop at 9 or 6 then you'll have to count by yourself and click on it when it reaches 0. If you are too fast or too slow, you'll get kicked.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2020 at 3:09 AM, Irish Heart said:

It's already fast enough, can stop making the holidays farm complicated? Thank you.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, PattyAnn said:

It's already fast enough, can stop making the holidays farm complicated? Thank you.

didn't know following simple instructions can be so complicated. Not to mention House of Trial is not even a real part of a seasonal "farming" and just an additional mini game that you can skip if you find it complicated lol. Even the exclusive stuffs in house of trials are obtainable in one way of another unless you really want the exclusive sprites. Every effects are recycled from the past donation items or seasonal events. It's not our fault if you missed buying them before. We are just offering additional options.

Artifact itself is tradeable you can just buy it from players if you find it difficult because some people can finish the game in 10-15 minutes depending on their luck. Even the blank cards required for enchanting it can be obtained outside of house of trials now.

If you want a simple seasonal farming, you can just kill mobs, deliver the supplies for tokens and exchange them for items that you did deserve. That is something so simple and that's the main part of the event. Other additional stuffs are things that you could do if you are too bored doing something so simple. So where is the complicated thing in holidays farming?

• Upvote 1

how to solve the dragon gate pls i already turn on ffect but still got back to caspen

Edited by baduad

5 hours ago, baduad said:

how to solve the dragon gate pls i already turn on ffect but still got back to caspen

are you using gray map? or any map edit ?