What did you think about the Christmas Event?! We would love for you to share your experience with the world via a Ratemyserver review. It would mean a lot to us!

Sign in to follow this  
wyiorrrrrr

random server spikes

Yea, a 30 minute to 1 hour announced and scheduled weekly reboot wont hurt i guess. We can do it during the server's most dead time. 

i already suggest this kind of thing like monthly maintenance or reboot. i bet they didn't notice this kind of problem since they are near the location of the server.

yikes. i hope they take this a sign after having the same problem time to time but lets hope for the best

53 minutes ago, Aegus said:

i already suggest this kind of thing like monthly maintenance or reboot. i bet they didn't notice this kind of problem since they are near the location of the server.

Edited by wyiorrrrrr

1 hour ago, TaguroV1 said:

Is there anyone reading this that would take action? Its been a week already since people started complaining. 

it's been more than a week tbh but yes idk im not sure if it brings any downside to the server if we have weekly reboot for a better gameplay but let's wait until then for their decision

Edited by wyiorrrrrr

@HaZe dont mean to annoy you with this but we are just hoping that we could pull some updates on you of whats ur thoughts regarding on this? it's been way back 2nd week of dec when i sent you ticket about the said situation and i dont see any reason why this is getting ignored

Edited by wyiorrrrrr